• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:05 AM

POPULAR POST!

Step one: Play the part

Make a name for yourself, If you are known in the community of restockers on normal neopets it is less suspicious for you to be able to restock well, a good place to do this is the RS & chat boards on either the battledome or avatar boards, learn names and make friends .

Posted Image

Learn how to restock, If you do periods of legit restocking while your autobuyer is off it will make the whole sharade alot more believable, mainly because you can couple this with other activities, like RS & Chat boards and training your pet. Not only this but it also maximises your profit, as you can make money legitly restocking aswell

Create a petpage, Usually with screenshots of your best buys, alot of autobuyers can take HTML screenshots these days, and some of your legit buys aswell, this can work well as evidence that you are legit, usually helps you not getting frozen, and helps you get unfrozen if you get frozen.

Posted Image

Step two: Efficient use

Don't overdo it, Legit restockers don't restock for 800 hours straight, Be realistic with your timings. The average human needs a toilet break atleast once every 4 hours and thats if they don't get bored with constantly refreshing a page, most autobuyers these days have a pause feature on them, so use it. I tend to do an hours restocking and then a two hour break, or two hours then a four hour break.

Posted Image

Manage your time, If you are a legit restocker aswell as an autobuyer user you may have noticed that shops restock alot more often when more people are on neopets (Typically 6 pm NST) This is when you most need your autobuyer, so logically it would be better to use it then, correct? Yes, but only in short bursts, TNT are on the look out for autobuyers around that time more then usual, so be wary.

Posted Image

NEVER RUN YOUR AUTOBUYER OVERNIGHT OR WHILE YOU ARE AT SCHOOL/WORK

This is how TNT gets most people, they pay constant attention to your online times, and what time zone your in, restocking from 12 am - 8 am is not a done thing

Posted Image

Variety, don't just restock, play games, train your pet and do dailies, the more the merrier and the more, the more legit

Step 3: Preparation

Make evidence of your legitness, This is in preparation for the eventuality (If you don't follow the guide well ) of being frozen, your petpage of screenshots can make good evidence, aswell as claims from the neofriends that you made, but the utmost form of evidence, is a video of you restocking legitly

Try and go completely legit, Restocking when our autobuyer is off not only adds legitness to your account, it makes you get better at restocking, eventually you may get good enough to go completely legit, which ultimately I find far better then autobuying, and hopefully you will to.

Credits: Me (Metigue / D3ath t0 nubs)
Happy Autobuying

Rep me if it helped

Edited by D3ath t0 nubs, 06 September 2009 - 08:05 AM.

#2 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:55 AM

tl;dr: Use common sense.

#3 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:38 AM

Not bad... and I recognize the autobuyer you were using :p

I just hope you ended up with the one that was no longer a password stealer o.0

#4 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:37 PM

I guess step two doesn't apply to Elindoril

#5 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:48 PM

Nice guide.. I've got a question which isnt really on topic though, lol. What program did you use to make your video?

#6 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:50 PM

I guess step two doesn't apply to Elindoril

Hey, I use the scheduler, so it doesn't stay running 24/7. How many times have I stated that already?

#7 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:14 PM

Hey, I use the scheduler, so it doesn't stay running 24/7. How many times have I stated that already?

Not enough for me to remember :p Perhaps i was referring to the pre-scheduler era

#8 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:40 PM

Yeah, I still have that autobuyer, Mine was the un-keylogged version from TNP lol but now ofc I use Abrosia, Just wish I could get 500 posts already x.x

#9 gaelle

gaelle
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:01 PM

Great guide =) And i remember this autobuyer too, do you remember what was his name ?

#10 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:22 AM

oh, that's very usefull for me, thanks a lot!

#11 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:40 AM

>.> I actually use that one mixed in with Abrosia :p I like being able to see what the shop stock is when it refreshes. Nice guide btw

#12 Neopian

Neopian
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:11 AM

Great guide =) And i remember this autobuyer too, do you remember what was his name ?

The name of that autobuyer is: Vibe Autobuyer
And the un-keylogged one was made by Sockopen at TNP

#13 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:51 PM

Hey just wondering if you can be logged into the autobuyer and continue browsing the site? Or is it suss to stop and log out of the autobuyer then log back in to play games etc?

Edited by laraboots, 08 October 2009 - 10:52 PM.

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:55 PM

Hey just wondering if you can be logged into the autobuyer and continue browsing the site? Or is it suss to stop and log out of the autobuyer then log back in to play games etc?

No you cannot be logged into the browser and the program at the same time, the program acts as a separate browser and will log you out of any other session, so you cannot go around the site or play games at the same time.

Not to mention that would be an idiotic move to do anyways, you can't be doing several things at once.

#15 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

No you cannot be logged into the browser and the program at the same time, the program acts as a separate browser and will log you out of any other session, so you cannot go around the site or play games at the same time.

Not to mention that would be an idiotic move to do anyways, you can't be doing several things at once.

Yes but say i stop the program and then log in to do legit stuff straight after is that suss? would they look at that? Also everytime I stop and start the program is that logging me in and out?

Edited by laraboots, 09 October 2009 - 07:44 PM.

#16 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:54 PM

Yes but say i stop the program and then log in to do legit stuff straight after is that suss? would they look at that? Also everytime I stop and start the program is that logging me in and out?

No, I can't see how it can lead to a suspension, all it shows TNT is you're finishing up on trying to restock and doing other things around the site, I doubt they take the logging in thing into account as I do it all the time and am still fine (Unless TNT is just REALLY slow). Also, every time you click start or stop, it isn't logging you out unless it starts refreshing enough to automatically log you out of your browser session, until it does that, you're still logged in.

#17 Myzt

Myzt
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:59 AM

I remember Vibe.  And great guide Metigue.  Being an ex-rser I find that if I run my AB just like I would rs, times and all, it seems most realistic. ;)

#18 Qwerty54

Qwerty54
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:05 AM

I remember Vibe. And great guide Metigue. Being an ex-rser I find that if I run my AB just like I would rs, times and all, it seems most realistic. ;)

I do the same thing hehe.

#19 shadyangelz

shadyangelz
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:14 PM

nice guide, i will not overuse my AB

#20 draiktaer

draiktaer
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:01 AM

great guide!!! helped me a lot

#21 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:14 PM

nice guide +thanks. helpful info on not overusing the ABer. i have a seperate program that will shut down my computer after x hours so i just turn that on when i AB so it'll just shut off once its done a certain amount of time.

#22 Vexage

Vexage
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:23 PM

So basically use common sense right?

#23 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:54 PM

Or be like me :thumbsup:

#24 Is30akc

Is30akc
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

Cool guide. I might have to practice legit RSing to get better at that..

#25 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:32 AM

I never actually knew that they restocked more during the prime hours... :p Thanks haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users