#26 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

p.s.
Posted Image
I pity the foo' who don't enjoy a smooth cold glass of delicious!

I lol'd... that ended the argument for me

#27 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:47 PM

Tips to attracting women: (BY A WOMAN)

Be nice
Be funny
Be a Gentelman
Be confident

DONT smell like sweat.
lol

Gl guys hehe

Girls always say this, but they tend to never know what they want ;)
you have to be all of those things, but in the right way.
If you go on the diet you wont smell of sweat, but instead have your own personal Pheromone loaded scent, like I said.

I fucking hate arguments like this. The logic is so flawed. It's not natural to go see a doctor, brush your teeth etc. Does it mean we should stop doing that?

Brushing your teeth and seeing a doctor are mere developments of things that we have had for thousands of years.
However, drinking cows milk is something that we have not done up until recently, which is why most of the world lacks sufficient enzymes to digest it.

Did you even watch Twilight? I know it was a shit movie, but plainly Edward was attached to her at the hip (after he ate some RED MEAT). It was quite the opposite of ignoring. :p Anyway, the litle girls don't like him for his personality. They enjoy the shape of his face and the way his smile looks when he's wearing "Fuck Me Red" lipstick.

Ignoring and being vauge (mysterious) with women just doesn't sit well with me and it's the biggest problem I have with your guide because another person's feelings are involved. Do you like to be toyed with? Why would you think a woman would?

I did watch twilight, a girl I was going out with at the time dragged me to it xD
and the girls are attracted to Edward because of how he wants to stay away from Bella, because he is afraid of hurting her. They want the conflict that they have in there relationship, which is why I say be mysterious, vague and ignore them (Sometimes)
I understand completely what you are saying about being toyed with, although when I say ignore a girl, you are just getting her to realise her feelings that would have aroused naturally after like 1 year of giving her total attention.

#28 nonotjj

nonotjj
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:08 PM

From what you've said, you are muscular and have gorgeous eyes. Meaning: girls will put up with more bullshit from you than a regular guy. Therefore, your guide is useful to muscular guys who prefer salads who don't stink and have clear grey eyes. And that basically already kinda makes you irresistable to women.
Posted Image

heh, this is exactly why I read the guide.. and took someof it in. Not everything works for everyone... I happen to know what has worked for me, and give you props for not being afraid to share what works for you. :)

p.s.
Posted Image
I pity the foo' who don't enjoy a smooth cold glass of delicious!

mmmm......... milk!!! :)

#29 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:41 PM

Now this is a funny read. :p

#30 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:57 PM

Now this is a funny read. :p

OMG It's pyke! :o

go on the irc :) irc.freenode.com #neocodex

#31 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:09 AM

xD Will pheromons also work when I catched a cold an can't smell anything?^^

#32 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:57 AM

Brushing your teeth and seeing a doctor are mere developments of things that we have had for thousands of years.
However, drinking cows milk is something that we have not done up until recently, which is why most of the world lacks sufficient enzymes to digest it.

Please elaborate on brushing your teeth & seeing a doctor

As for lactose intolerance

Milk. Human milk has the highest lactose percentage at around 9%. Unprocessed cow milk has 4.7% lactose. Unprocessed milk from other bovids contains similar lactose percentages (goat milk 4.1%,[42] buffalo 4.86%,[43] yak 4.93%,[44] sheep milk 4.6%)

Which I guess you counter with only kids should drink milk because the majority of people lose their ability to do so as they grow older. Then I say the nutritional benefits of drinking milk and that certain peoples have lactose intolerance rates as low as 1% and you counter by saying there are better alternatives and even if they aren't lactose intolerant it's still unhealty for them and then cite stuff like The China Study which has "proven" milk can contribute to cancer growth and we don't reach any conclusion. woo

#33 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:11 AM

I don't know why this even exists...
http://mrtmilk.ytmnd.com/

I like milk, but it makes me all farty, bloated, and gives me the hershey squirts. Those are things that hinder my irresistablily.

Edited by punkrockbigmouth, 11 September 2009 - 08:17 AM.

#34 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:39 AM

Girls always say this, but they tend to never know what they want Posted Image
you have to be all of those things, but in the right way.
If you go on the diet you wont smell of sweat, but instead have your own personal Pheromone loaded scent, like I said

Sure some girls dont, and you cant be irrisitible to everyone as everyone has different opinions but i think there the basics of what you need. Stuff in common is also a plus.

Oh and i really dont fancy edward, so not everyone likes the same thing :)

#35 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:17 PM

I don't need a guide. I already am irresistible.

And you spelled irresistible wrong...

#36 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:53 PM

*Rolls eyes*

#37 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:47 PM

Tips to attracting women: (BY A WOMAN)

Be nice
Be funny
Be a Gentelman
Be confident

That doesn't work. A person who does that is quickly generalized as just being "a regular guy", and is subsequently rejected.

#38 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:49 PM

That doesn't work. A person who does that is quickly generalized as just being "a regular guy", and is subsequently rejected.

Being an asshole works much better it seems. But then again. You have to be hot, and it only works sometimes. (Though, so much more often the the other method)

#39 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

Should be added: Have alcohol.

#40 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:19 PM

Thats the only needed ingredient 90% of the time.

#41 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

This has made me win when the odds seemed insurmountable... damn I look hot when she's drunk :p

I hate to take advantage though, so it usually ends in rejection for her :/

Damn morals

#42 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:24 PM

This has made me win when the odds seemed insurmountable... damn I look hot when she's drunk :p

I hate to take advantage though, so it usually ends in rejection for her :/

Damn morals

Aren't you already taken anyways?

#43 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:36 PM

Aren't you already taken anyways?

Seems you missed the epic break-up... then the conversion to just friends... and now she "hates me and I always treated her like shit"... which is baloney... but she's not budging on the issue.

#44 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:01 PM

On a serious note tho guys if the girls you are after just want muscles nice eyes and a nice smell then there not worth going after anyway lol.

Just be yourself because if you get with someone its only a matter of time before you end up being yourself anyway.

#45 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

On a serious note tho guys if the girls you are after just want muscles nice eyes and a nice smell then there not worth going after anyway lol.

Just be yourself because if you get with someone its only a matter of time before you end up being yourself anyway.

I'm 23... that's half of why I'm not taking most of this advice seriously... This is shit that would work in high school, but at some point we have to grow up and realize that being ourselves is the best plan.

#46 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:59 PM

I'm 23... that's half of why I'm not taking most of this advice seriously... This is shit that would work in high school, but at some point we have to grow up and realize that being ourselves is the best plan.

it might not work in America, home of the asshole :)

But here in the UK it's worked damn well for me out of highscool.

And this is myself ^^, you don't have to use the dazzle method, I just use it because it's what I naturally did anyway.

But the diet is something that can make you seem much more attractive to a girl.

Being yourself doesn't have to mean not trying to look good and smell good

Edited by Metigue, 11 September 2009 - 07:01 PM.

#47 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:01 PM

it might not work in America, home of the asshole :)

But here in the UK it's worked damn well for me out of highscool.

You can take that up with Georgina, she also being a Brit

#48 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:07 PM

Thats the only needed ingredient 90% of the time.

Isn't that called rape :p

And the part about the assholes is rather true :( I've been rejected too many times because I was too nice. The next day I see em walking around with another guy who is a total douche.

#49 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:16 PM

<br />You can take that up with Georgina, she also being a Brit<br />

<br /><br /><br />

He could do babe but unfortunatly im not in highschool as im 22 :)

Dont mean to sound condesending but im sure your guide works great for your age group but for me, and my female friends we just want a nice guy who knows how to treat a woman well.

And sure looking and smelling good is always a good thing but you only need to wash, style your hair and wear some nice collogne and that works good enough :)

#50 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

Dont mean to sound condesending but im sure your guide works great for your age group but for me, and my female friends we just want a nice guy who knows how to treat a woman well.

*starts checking airfare to UK now*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users