[Guide] How to be irresistable

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#51 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:35 PM

On a serious note tho guys if the girls you are after just want muscles nice eyes and a nice smell then there not worth going after anyway lol.

Just be yourself because if you get with someone its only a matter of time before you end up being yourself anyway.

Georgina just made my eyes shine for a while i.i
Beh, that's why my high school sucks lol, the prettiest girls like the most stupid men, and I can't just be stupid enough, I can't... I'm always kind to women because I live with 3 of them, so I know how they feel about men who are like the ones you say that are irresistible, while they preffer men who give them some attention (my sister's boyfriend is the craziest guy I ever met :p)

#52 nonotjj

nonotjj
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:32 PM

Personally, I like geeky guys. So long as they aren't really socially awkward. Needs to be a balance.

heh. I think that's why my girl loves me... I'm a geek at heart, totally into programming and learning (and I was in band in high school!!!) but I can be very social and have everyone around me happy :)

#53 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:45 AM

People dont know proper priorities until they are out of high school and into the real world, so stupidity is rewarded throughout high school. Luckily I already have a hot girlfriend so I couldn't really care about the rest of high school haha

#54 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:56 AM

Haha, interesting advice.
I'd back up the "no white flour, no red meat" one...

#55 nerdgirl

nerdgirl
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:28 PM

Tips to attracting women: (BY A WOMAN)

Be nice
Be funny
Be a Gentelman
Be confident

DONT smell like sweat.
lol

Gl guys hehe

This. SO this.

For most girls, it isn't some love-at-first-sight sex-appeal thing. You start out being friends. You think he's nice, you like to hang out with him. Maybe you start thinking he's cute, and eventually one of you asks the other for a date. That's how it happens. There's no secret to it.

#56 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

This. SO this.

For most girls, it isn't some love-at-first-sight sex-appeal thing. You start out being friends. You think he's nice, you like to hang out with him. Maybe you start thinking he's cute, and eventually one of you asks the other for a date. That's how it happens. There's no secret to it.

Except this take 1 - 2 years Usually.

The first time I used any of the stuff on my guide was actually to go out with a girl that I had liked for ages, she hadn't noticed me because she took me for granted because I was nice, funny, confident and all the shit that guys usually are to pretty girls.

I used some of the "Dazzle techniques" and it just made her notice me. My guide is not a "Pickup chicks" quick guide, it's more of a "Better yourself" guide.

If your not comfortable with it, don't do it, find your own techniques. This is really just for guys that are CLUELESS when it comes to speaking to women.

And Georgina, I'm out of highschool lol, it works even better at bars and clubs.

#57 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:09 AM

I guess I can figure out what your favorite word is like ^^

Magic

#58 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:54 AM

I lol'd.

Okay seriously it isn't that complicated. You know how to attract a woman post-high school? Be confident. Be successful. It's just in our nature from the time we were hunters and gatherers. Women look for men who will:
1. Be able to provide for them and their potential children
2. Be worthy of passing on their genetics to the next generation

This doesn't mean that you need to support her so that she can be a housewife (not that there's anything wrong with that), but this means that YOU need to have promise for the future. Have a stable job. Have a little bit of spending money. I know, it sounds horrible, but I think it's perfectly fair that women would naturally be more attracted to someone who would be able to support her children in the future. That's the entire point of procreation after all. Just be a good person. Be a nice guy and do good things for her. Even if you're not the most attractive guy, be intelligent. Try hard to improve yourself and women will instinctively find you attractive.

Not all women are like this, but really, don't judge the female sex completely on what you see in high school. We all change quite a bit after our hormones cool down a little.

I'll tell you why I married my husband. He's a great guy, has done great things for me. He's one of the most intelligent people I know and he can hold a conversation extremely well. Even if he isn't the most attractive person unlike the pictures someone posted in this topic, he has women hit on him all the time in his classes because he can keep their attention. He's a good man who has a great future ahead of him. Nothing could be more sexy than that.

P.S. He drinks milk, eats refined sugar, and eats lots of red meat ;)

#59 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:16 PM

I lol'd.

Okay seriously it isn't that complicated. You know how to attract a woman post-high school? Be confident. Be successful. It's just in our nature from the time we were hunters and gatherers. Women look for men who will:

This doesn't mean that you need to support her so that she can be a housewife (not that there's anything wrong with that), but this means that YOU need to have promise for the future. Have a stable job. Have a little bit of spending money. I know, it sounds horrible, but I think it's perfectly fair that women would naturally be more attracted to someone who would be able to support her children in the future. That's the entire point of procreation after all. Just be a good person. Be a nice guy and do good things for her. Even if you're not the most attractive guy, be intelligent. Try hard to improve yourself and women will instinctively find you attractive.

Not all women are like this, but really, don't judge the female sex completely on what you see in high school. We all change quite a bit after our hormones cool down a little.

I'll tell you why I married my husband. He's a great guy, has done great things for me. He's one of the most intelligent people I know and he can hold a conversation extremely well. Even if he isn't the most attractive person unlike the pictures someone posted in this topic, he has women hit on him all the time in his classes because he can keep their attention. He's a good man who has a great future ahead of him. Nothing could be more sexy than that.

P.S. He drinks milk, eats refined sugar, and eats lots of red meat Posted Image

*claps* Very well said!! And congratulations - you found a great guy :D

#60 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:53 PM

my husband

So not used to this xD I can't imagine how you must feel :p
Give Gene a big manly hug (or, yunno, a handshake) for me xD

/hijack

#61 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:15 PM

So not used to this xD I can't imagine how you must feel :p
Give Gene a big manly hug (or, yunno, a handshake) for me xD

/hijack

You're waaaaaaay behind. I had the unfortunate break up with Gene well over a year ago. His name's Scott.

#62 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:15 AM

You're waaaaaaay behind. I had the unfortunate break up with Gene well over a year ago. His name's Scott.

Well, that's remarkably embarrassing... where have I been? O_o

#63 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:33 AM

Well, that's remarkably embarrassing... where have I been? O_o

It's more that I haven't been on MSN sharing my life gossip with everyone :p

#64 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:30 AM

I lol'd.

And you're married to Scott... why? :p

#65 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:13 AM

And you're married to Scott... why? :p

So I can take over the world with future anonymoose

#66 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:19 PM

I don't really buy the whole pick up artist community. I've had plenty of experience, and it really isn't a science to be yourself. Sure, it's good to be in decent shape and be able to convey your interesting side, but if you go with the flow it usually clicks. Shit, just look at Frank Zappa. If you want to get laid, it's not that hard, you just have to be confident enough to get yourself out there and not give a fuck if somebody has a problem with you/thinks you're not good enough for them.

#67 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:35 PM

So I need to cut out all the good foods and act like a stalker? Nice!

#68 MaidenOfMercy

MaidenOfMercy
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:21 PM

If you need to have a checklist every time you talk to the opposite sex, I don't see you getting laid in the foreseeable future.

#69 MaidenOfMercy

MaidenOfMercy
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:35 PM

Sometimes a motivational speech can be the force that causes someone to go out and do something instead of taking the "I guess it just wont happen" approach.

Sure, but if someone wants to wear Axe or drink milk... That's a bit much.

Axe does kinda smell bad though... IMO

Edited by MaidenOfMercy, 20 September 2009 - 08:36 PM.

#70 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Big black axe-sprayed dildo anyone?

Posted Image

#71 MaidenOfMercy

MaidenOfMercy
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:41 PM

Big black axe-sprayed dildo anyone?

I think I'll pass but thanks for the offer.

#72 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:59 AM

Woah Steph!

What the *insert expletive here*?!?!!

you and Gene broke up... I clearly missed that one... but now you are married?!?! And it isn't to me? Now I'm truly shocked.

In all seriousness, though... I hope you are doing well... and I wish you to drop me a pm sometime. :)

Best of luck to you...

(and just in case you don't check this thread again... I'll send this to you via pm)

Cody

Yep and now I'm married. It was bound to happen since my relationship with him started at 15. People change way too much. It's a bad idea to go after high school girls when you're out of it already. </hijack>

Btw... I hate the smell of Axe and most things like that are a turn off for me. I may be like a guy, though. If you go around smelling like a warm batch of cookies, I'll be all over you. Smell like food and you win.

#73 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:20 AM

Btw... I hate the smell of Axe and most things like that are a turn off for me. I may be like a guy, though. If you go around smelling like a warm batch of cookies, I'll be all over you. Smell like food and you win.

I CALLED IT! Would bacon work almost as well?

#74 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:29 AM

I CALLED IT! Would bacon work almost as well?

most certainly. But I appreciate vanilla and other sweet scents. That'd be the only thing I'd ever wear on myself. Oh, well I sometimes wear jasmine perfume, but I love jasmine green tea so maybe you could consider that food too.

OH! Actually if you want to win anyone over... smell like freshly ground coffee! Whenever I'm in that aisle of the grocery store I'm in heaven

#75 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:36 AM

most certainly. But I appreciate vanilla and other sweet scents. That'd be the only thing I'd ever wear on myself. Oh, well I sometimes wear jasmine perfume, but I love jasmine green tea so maybe you could consider that food too.

OH! Actually if you want to win anyone over... smell like freshly ground coffee! Whenever I'm in that aisle of the grocery store I'm in heaven

*Runs off to research coffee-scented cologne*

o.0!

http://www.nstperfum...-body-products/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users