8 replies to this topic

#1 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:12 AM

Hi there ;)

First of all I have to say that I'm from Germany, so please excuse my English.
I play Neopets for a long time. In the last few month I got very angry about some things happening there and so I lost the fun with it. So I decided to start a new account to test some cheats. So I found my way to this board, on my surch for a usable autobuyer. I'm an absolute newbie with this so I don't really know anything about those things, but I'm willing to learn ^^

#2 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:25 AM

Welcome, welcome!

As long as you read up on past users' experiences (because everyone's had their share of problems) you should be able to avoid the simple mistakes... just let us know when you encounter a new problem, and we'll do what we can to help! Glad to have you on board (and honestly, your English seems fine to me)

#3 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:35 AM

Hey man wtb :D

Well if you want to test stuff make sure you keep the account faaar away from the other account as in a total different computer with different IP. If you don't know how to proxy or even if you do. Otherwise they will freeze the other account that you used too :(

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:44 AM

Not necessarily, true, Noit... my ex and I used the same IP address... I cheated, she didn't... I got frozen, she didn't... but we didn't exchange items, neopoints, or anything else either... so it didn't hurt that the accounts were not financially linked.

#5 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:58 AM

Good luck testing :)
I am really disappointed about neopets too at moment...

@Noitidart How can I change my IP?

#6 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:48 AM

jcrboy:

(and honestly, your English seems fine to me)

oh thank you very much! I'm a bit out of practise in the moment, so I thought I told you guys why it may be not perfect right at the beginning ^^
and thank you again for your help in the other thread ;)

Noitidart:
well, i know that there's a risk, but after I've been frozen years ago, I asked the german supporter if it's possible to play with several accounts at the same ID because I have a lot of friends in real life who play neo, too and we often use the same ID. Furthermore I share a flat with several other people and three of us are activ neopets players. Well, she said it's ok, as long as we don't share anything or play together. So we don't share but of course play together, how should they find out? It works fine for years now.

unidog:

thank you very much, and welcome here too ;)

#7 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:51 AM

Hi and welcome! Your english is pretty good! Probably better than half the english players as alot of them chat like "omg u r su 1337!" lol :D

#8 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:46 AM

Welcome to the board :).

#9 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:29 AM

*lol* ok, Georgina, that's good to know, thank you!

thanks al lot, too, Hydrogen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users