• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:53 PM

I mean seriously... who really likes any of the hair that isn't on their head or face (and I'm iffy on the face part)

Why haven't we evolved past this yet?

Discuss

Edited by jcrboy, 17 September 2009 - 08:32 PM.

#2 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:55 PM

Keeps you warm dawg :p. Our fashion sense may tell us its excess (the US sees a great need to remove body hair) but it might not actually be excess :p.

#3 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:59 PM

Keeps you warm dawg :p. Our fashion sense may tell us its excess (the US sees a great need to remove body hair) but it might not actually be excess :p.

I'm a sweaty person. I seriously don't need any fur. And I'd rather wear two coats than have one built in...

I like having the option to cut back on layers between me and the open air...

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

Good for terrorist spotting though. :lookaround:

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

I'm a sweaty person. I seriously don't need any fur. And I'd rather wear two coats than have one built in...

I like having the option to cut back on layers between me and the open air...

I rarely sweat :p. Even if I'm exercising heavily, I rarely break out into a sweat. I don't feel the heat as much as the rest of my family members do either O_o. I'm not sure about the cold :p. We're about to find out :D.

#6 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:19 PM

He has a beard! GET EM!

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:24 PM

You can only narrow them down to 4 groups if they have a super-long beard

1. Terrorists
Posted Image

2. Hassidic Jews
Posted Image

3. Amish
Posted Image

4. ZZ TOP

Posted Image

Why haven't we evolved? Show the advantage to no hair? For some seriously strange women, they actually find hairy men attractive and thus their hairy genes are passed on :p

I detest excess hair. Shaving your legs, etc is tiresome at best.

I have a feeling that in America, soon enough (in a few generations), the hairy genes will be weeded out... I hope

And that's why I refuse to shave my legs... almost everything else can go, though

Edited by jcrboy, 02 October 2009 - 02:07 AM.

#8 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:40 PM

zz top lulz robot chicken just had a girl say I like hairy men :o I used to a groupie for zz top ooooh yeaaah :p

#9 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:41 PM

I think its a personal choice :/. I think if you were to make a judgment about someone based on their looks, you would be making the same mistake that generations past have made. It's not a good idea to make assumptions about a person based on their looks :p. At least, that's my take on it :p.

On a more specific note, men have only recently started removing their "excess" facial hair. Shaving is a trend of only the last hundred or two hundred years. Prior to that, a good amount of men had sizable beards. What's worse is that it's recent propaganda which makes you connect a long beard to a terrorist. What about professor's who choose to look more wise, or actual wise men? Don't fall to the propaganda, my friend :p.

If you didn't have long beards, would you ever have sheer awesomeness like this?
Posted Image

#10 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:53 PM

Nothing wrong with beards, per se... in fact most of the groups that I mentioned have been growing beards for ages... I'm just not a fan of them myself... and even if I was, I'd still want to get rid of useless back and chest hair... and other hair

Also, relevant picture is relevant

Posted Image

#11 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:53 PM

Nothing wrong with beards, per se... in fact most of the groups that I mentioned have been growing beards for ages... I'm just not a fan of them myself... and even if I was, I'd still want to get rid of useless back and chest hair... and other hair

They have laser treatments for that stuff. Just have to be careful though because you can't really change your mind after you get it done :p. You can get implants probably, but it's very painful :p.

Maybe I don't understand because I'm a man, but I find it a bit disturbing that some women want their men to feel like a woman O_o.

#12 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:55 PM

Maybe I don't understand because I'm a man, but I find it a bit disturbing that some women want their men to feel like another woman O_o.

It's because all women are secretly gay...

Except for the ones that want their man to look approximately like this

Posted Image

And don't hate on me women... I'm generalizing because I hate my own body hair not because I hate you

Edited by jcrboy, 13 September 2009 - 10:56 PM.

#13 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:58 PM

It's because all women are secretly gay...

I theorize that the reason why men want to remove body hair is because they feel this will make them more attractive. However, the reason they feel this is because they are attracted to women who are mostly hairless (except for the unfortunate ones :( ... I have seen some shit. You don't want to know. :lookaround:). These men try to emulate the feel of woman which they are attracted to as they feel it will make them more attractive. However, women have their own sense of what is attractive which men will never understand and so this effort may end up being entirely futile :p.

I always liked the quote, "Whoever says he understands his woman is either a liar or a fool."

:p

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:10 PM

Posted Image

Chewbacca is ALL MAN though!

#15 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:16 PM

I always liked the quote, "Whoever says he understands his woman is either a liar or a fool."

I understand people in general (a self-proclaimed part-time psychology fanatic)... but for some reason women don't fall under that umbrella?

And with enough study I can understand A WOMAN... as long as I'm not emotionally invested... that skews results :p

I can be really creepy when I tell them things about their past o.0

#16 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:31 PM

Why would you want your partner's face to feel scratchy and prickly? Or for their chest/back all furry? It's not that it reminds us of women, it's more that it's just more attractive and feels much nicer.

SMOOTH ON SMOOTH FOR THE WIN!

I'm glad that someone agrees with my thinking...

If one person is hairy, and the other person is not, the feeling will be pleasant for the hairy person and unpleasant for the not hairy one

#17 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:36 PM

Why would you want your partner's face to feel scratchy and prickly? Or for their chest/back all furry? It's not that it reminds us of women, it's more that it's just more attractive and feels much nicer.

Dunno man, I'm not a woman :p. Again, all of this is really just a personal choice so you can't say that one way is better than another. Perhaps it is for you, and so you should pursue that style. There may be - in fact, there are - people who prefer the opposite. Just let people do what they will :p.

#18 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:35 AM

That seems to be the prevailing opinion. Every girl I've talked to said she hates facial hair but I find it to be awesome. Conundrum :(

#19 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:58 AM

I have a nice beard and hairy body, and if that means I won't get a girlfriend, then I guess I will be single forever...

#20 turdo

turdo
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:13 AM

Posted Image

hai guiz

#21 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:18 AM

Are those hairy men terrorists? Because it looks like they're kidnapping that child.

#22 turdo

turdo
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:16 AM

Are those hairy men terrorists? Because it looks like they're kidnapping that child.

Posted Image

#23 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:16 AM

Ok hairyness debate.....

First of all - love it XD

Right ok REALLY Hairy men OR women = NO

Moderatly hairy men = Depends

Moderatly hairy women = NO

Slighty hairy men = OK

Slightly hairy women = NO

For me - guys with facial stubble = cute. Anything more like back/neck hair ewww.. Also i like guys with long hair. So im happy with a little bit of hair on a guy.

Where as women should be HAIRLESS all over! Apart from head obviously. Little blonde hairs are forgiven.

Just my oppinion :)

#24 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:47 AM

I dont mind a bit of hair on a guy.. Not a fan of big beards, no haha, but I like a bit of stubble. And I like the scratchy feeling. I'd be weirded out if my boyfriend shaved his legs.

#25 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:32 AM

For me - guys with facial stubble = cute. Anything more like back/neck hair ewww.. Also i like guys with long hair. So im happy with a little bit of hair on a guy.

That's exactly how I looked a bit back. Except I didn't have the ability to grow a full beard :p.

If I could I'd either go Lenin style (not so much as a homage, more for looking badass) or shave every few weeks and have face stubble meanwhile

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users