Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:44 PM

File Name: Kad Feeder
File Submitter: iargue
File Submitted: 20 Sep 2009
File Updated: 28 Nov 2010
File Category: Neopets Programs
Version: 1.0.10

TO GET THE AVATAR AFTER YOU HAVE FED YOUR 75th KAD. VIEW YOUR USER LOOKUP

WINDOWS XP/VISTA/7 USERS: Download KadFeeder (Windows XP-Vista-7).zip after selecting "Download File" below.
Mac OS X Users: Download KadFeeder (Mac OS X).dmg after selecting "Download File" below.

Please Read Before You Post

If you are having issues, report them Here.

Features:
Networked Refresh Times. This means you will no longer refresh at the page every 2 - 4 seconds, This makes you look much much more authentic
Spend X amount of NP
Buy only items under X NP
Custom Wait Times
Buy From ITEM DB or SHOP WIZ
Item Database Integration
Loads items from page randomly
Beep on feed
NP Powered Login.
Minimize to Tray.

Feature Explainations:
Networked Refresh Times means that the programs will report refreshing and you no longer refresh at the page every 2-4 seconds, this makes you look much more legit.

Spend X amount of NP is you maximum NP limit. This is considered when your buying an item, so if the item price will put you over your spending limit, it will not buy.

Buy only items under X Np means that you wont buy items that are more expensive then the specified amount
Custom Wait Times allows you to set wait times between doing actions.

Buy from ITEM DB or SHOP WIZ. If you choose ITEM DB then the program will use our ITEM Database to find owners, skipping the searching the shop wizard page, and going straight to the shop to buy (It loads the shop wizard before hand, so you look legit). Then you can buy the item faster, and get that feed in. If you choose shop wiz, then the program will search the Wizard, get a shop owner, and then buy the item.

Item Database Integration means all items have their price checked against our Item Database, so you can drop expensive items without having to search the shop Wizard.

Loads items from page randomly means the program loads all of the food items on the page randomly, this gives you a statistically higher change of catching a feed.

Beep on feed beeps your system speakers whenever it feeds a KAD.

Minimize to tray - When you click minimize it hides in the system tray

NP Powered Login automatically detects your neopets login.

ScreenShots

http://www.neocodex....enshots-folder/

I minimized and it disappeared, what happened?!

Do not panic! This is a feature, the KAD feeder will now be located down at the bottom right, next to the system clock. Simply double click on the icon, and it will show up again! Since you have to wait at least 35 minutes to get a feed. This can get quite helpful.

What the hell is KAD Feeding?

Check out here!

Change Log.
1.0.10 - Fixed a bug. Added Networked list. Added food tracking. Add Mac Compatibility.
1.0.9 - Added Browser Sync (Iargue)
1.0.8 Fixed a bunch of bugs. Added alot of checking for Logout. Fixed Pricer.
1.0.7 Bug Fix. Added Pricing while we wait (Makes you look EVEN MORE LEGIT). Made the beep alot softer.
1.0.6 Add option to remove Beep on buy. Fixed networking bug. Add more logging. Add UAC support. Check for Logouts.
1.0.5 Release

Special Thanks to:
Hydrogen for all of his help!
ShadowLink64 for his Database api, plus his help
JCRBoy for his dedicated Beta testing
My other beta testers for helping finalize the project
outsidedream86 for his Icon. (Unigirl for converting it tongue.gif)

Click here to download this file

#2 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:50 PM

Not up yet?

#3 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:57 PM

Not yet. There's a couple kinks to be worked out but it's SUPER close to release!

By the way, I'm not programming it, IArgue is... I just figured I'd let you know what's going on.

#4 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

*waits patiently*

I haven't had a good Kad Feeder in a LOOOONG TIME D:

#5 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:59 PM

*waits patiently*

I haven't had a good Kad Feeder in a LOOOONG TIME D:

Pfft. This is BETTER then good.

#6 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:20 AM

Pfft. This is BETTER then good.

SRSLY! Anything that includes networking kicks the living shit out of something that just sits there and runs solo o.0

#7 akira4444

akira4444
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:30 AM

Hell yess. I'd give a cookie for this program. I can't wait!

#8 stacy

stacy
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

Sounds good. I love the trophy's you get for feeding! So shinyy. :D

#9 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD

• 532 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:47 AM

Hell yess. I'd give a cookie for this program. I can't wait!

I'd give an apple pie for this program :o

#10 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:41 PM

I'd give an apple pie for this program :o

http://www.neimanmar...44&ci_sku=H1MSB

You can send them to the address listed in the site lookup!

:)

#11 DiLeMa

DiLeMa
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:48 PM

:o iargue, funny funny. I actually clicked on the link.

#12 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD

• 532 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:50 PM

Psh, I wouldn't buy a pie to send you guys.

I'd bake it myself :D

#13 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:54 PM

Psh, I wouldn't buy a pie to send you guys.

I'd bake it myself :D

MMM. Even better

#14 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:26 PM

Wow, I can't feed a Kad to save my life (unless everybody else can't get on Neopets). I can't wait for this to come so I could feed at least 1 Kad.

Just out of curiosity, are there any plans for integrating all the Neocodex programs into a single app which would use a scheduler to determine what to do? It seems somewhat simple in my mind, just have the app check what Neocodex programs are installed and start whichever program is scheduled to run after stopping any programs already running. It will seem much more natural RSing and stopping to check Kads every 10 minutes or have a pet autotrainer which will start every few hours while using another program. This would also look much less suspicious because you wouldn't have to login again when starting another program.

#15 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:35 PM

Wow, I can't feed a Kad to save my life (unless everybody else can't get on Neopets). I can't wait for this to come so I could feed at least 1 Kad.

Just out of curiosity, are there any plans for integrating all the Neocodex programs into a single app which would use a scheduler to determine what to do? It seems somewhat simple in my mind, just have the app check what Neocodex programs are installed and start whichever program is scheduled to run after stopping any programs already running. It will seem much more natural RSing and stopping to check Kads every 10 minutes or have a pet autotrainer which will start every few hours while using another program. This would also look much less suspicious because you wouldn't have to login again when starting another program.

Wow that really would be awsome! But sounds a bit complicated to me. But I am not good a this kind of stuff xD

#16 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:40 PM

Lol...

First we want to get out all of the apps on our list first. Then we might consider this.

We have discussed a "Plays the game for you" program, which we could do. But that would make the game boring :p

Edited by iargue, 24 September 2009 - 08:56 AM.

#17 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:51 AM

Lol...

First we want to get out all of the apps on our list first. Then we might consider this.

We have discussed a "Plays the game for you" program, which we could do. But that would make the game boring :p

How would it make the game boring if you use it on a new account to avoid getting your main iced? Something that uses all the programs is a bit too risky for a main and if it does get caught, we won't know exactly where and how it got exposed.

At least make a few changes to existing Neocodex programs so they keep the cookies when the program gets closed out without logging out of Neopets. I still get annoyed switching between programs and manually login each time.

#18 AsheAshley

AsheAshley
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:55 PM

How would it make the game boring if you use it on a new account to avoid getting your main iced? Something that uses all the programs is a bit too risky for a main and if it does get caught, we won't know exactly where and how it got exposed.

At least make a few changes to existing Neocodex programs so they keep the cookies when the program gets closed out without logging out of Neopets. I still get annoyed switching between programs and manually login each time.

The fun is the money!!:thumbsup:

#19 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:21 PM

If they had the ability to do that, you think they would already do that? Manually logging in isn't even that bad, it takes an extra ten seconds to do it, if you have to continuously switch from manual to the program and back, what's the point of letting the programs do anything?

#20 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:37 PM

If they had the ability to do that, you think they would already do that? Manually logging in isn't even that bad, it takes an extra ten seconds to do it, if you have to continuously switch from manual to the program and back, what's the point of letting the programs do anything?

Yeah... The program doesnt delete cookies or anything. All it does is copy firefox/ie cookies, and then loads from there. The only reason you get logged out in your browser, is because of Neopets, not us.

#21 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

Yeah... The program doesnt delete cookies or anything. All it does is copy firefox/ie cookies, and then loads from there. The only reason you get logged out in your browser, is because of Neopets, not us.

I'm not talking about the browser. I'm talking about having to log in every time I start a Neocodex program. It is even more painful that Firefox isn't my default browser and has a useless side account logged in. I start a Neocodex program, wait 5 seconds, click cancel, replace all the login information, login. I close the program out, open another program I want to use, and repeat the whole annoying process which makes me avoid Firefox. Also "Save Login Details for Next Use" is pointless because it gets replaced with the login details in the cookies that I don't want to use.

An option to disable cookie check would be enough for me.

#22 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:35 PM

I'm not talking about the browser. I'm talking about having to log in every time I start a Neocodex program. It is even more painful that Firefox isn't my default browser and has a useless side account logged in. I start a Neocodex program, wait 5 seconds, click cancel, replace all the login information, login. I close the program out, open another program I want to use, and repeat the whole annoying process which makes me avoid Firefox. Also "Save Login Details for Next Use" is pointless because it gets replaced with the login details in the cookies that I don't want to use.

An option to disable cookie check would be enough for me.

Or just not using two different browsers would also solve your problem :)

Edited by iargue, 27 September 2009 - 05:35 PM.

#23 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:46 PM

Or just not using two different browsers would also solve your problem :)

Sounds good to me.

*uninstalls Firefox*

#24 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:51 PM

Sounds good to me.

*uninstalls Firefox*

If your using IE as your main browser. I feel sorry for you.

#25 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:55 AM

If your using IE as your main browser. I feel sorry for you.

DUDE, BRO. You know she HAD to make the switch to the best browser around.

NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users