Photo

Im new and need help

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Munchkiin

Munchkiin
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

Okay, so I just downloaded the Main Shop autobuyer thingy, And its brought 1 item, but when I go into setting, programme setting, main shop settings, I want to make it just do certain shops, it has a button thing there, but you cant click it... You can onlydo a manual list thing, and I find that confusing? IS that just the way it works, with just doing every single shop?

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:11 PM

You only gain that functionality when you reach 500 posts.

#3 Munchkiin

Munchkiin
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:39 PM

Ohh I see, thanks so much!

Well now i guess ill try post 500 posts haha, Good things take time huh!

#4 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:59 PM

Yeah....at the rate I'm going I'll achieve that in about 4 years... ;)

Darn my lurking!

#5 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:33 AM

yeah me, too *lol*

#6 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:37 AM

The secret is to spam the boards as much as you can. Post off-topic nonsense and you'll get those 500 posts in no time.

Good luck :thumbsup:
(sarcasm. in before the hate)

Edited by Artificial, 23 September 2009 - 05:38 AM.

#7 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:54 AM

lol!! dont listen to artificial :p

Best thing to do is just have your inpu on topics and say hi to new members :) youll make friends and will be easier to post then. Also if you have any good ideas or are good at something on neo mayb eyou could write a guide?

Hi anyway and good luck :D

#8 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:23 AM

The secret is to spam the boards as much as you can. Post off-topic nonsense and you'll get those 500 posts in no time.

Good luck :thumbsup:
(sarcasm. in before the hate)

Shadowlink64 is currently borrowing my Hammer of Doom to use as a Banhammer. I would recommend against this.

#9 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:39 AM

Also if you have any good ideas or are good at something on neo mayb eyou could write a guide?

unfortunately I'm not good at anything on neo, so there is nothing to write a guide about for me... Nor have I any good ideas, only to cutsomize your pet in the mall anf post pictures of the result here, but I think it was not my best idea, because nobody posts there XD

#10 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:08 PM

unfortunately I'm not good at anything on neo, so there is nothing to write a guide about for me... Nor have I any good ideas, only to cutsomize your pet in the mall anf post pictures of the result here, but I think it was not my best idea, because nobody posts there XD

Why would someone who is good at neopets be on a neopets cheating site?

#11 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:15 PM

:thumbsup: Great conclusion ^^
I wouldn't say that I am "not good" at neopets. After all I managed saving up for a draik in a few month, but somehow I lost the fun. Got everything I wanted and now it's just boring...

#12 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:39 PM

I used to be good at Neopets, back in the early years when it was actually fun. Now it's a "family site"-- the bland cookie-cutter suburbia of the internet. After over 7 years of legit playing they've lost my respect.

It's much more fun to cheat.

#13 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:40 AM

because it's fun ^^ I still play legitly on my main acc and cheat on another one, just for fun and because I'm interested in how it works.

...After over 7 years of legit playing they've lost my respect.

the same happend to me after only 4 years...

#14 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:45 AM

Respect is a really good point.
The changed everything that were speciell on this side just to earn money... it's just sad... but thats how it goes.

#15 Jonathan

Jonathan
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 07:32 AM

Yeah, to me, playing neo legitly is quite tough, Im not really good in anything, hopefully cheating and not getting caught would be my forte :p

#16 Myzt

Myzt
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:00 AM

I'm good at neo, it's just that after years of trying, I'd rather a program do the labor for me. xD

#17 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:42 AM

same way as i do, myzt. well, at the moment I'm playing legitly on my main acc and illegit at a new one ^^ don't know exactly why, I think I'm just too interested in all those great progs round here and I want to try *LOL*

#18 Qwerty54

Qwerty54
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:08 PM

The way I plan to get 500 posts is to reply to every topic I see in the active topic lists, regardless if I have any input. Just like I am doing here. Though this post looks quite long, it is saying very very little :p

Welcome to neocodex.

#19 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:01 PM

The way I plan to get 500 posts is to reply to every topic I see in the active topic lists, regardless if I have any input. Just like I am doing here. Though this post looks quite long, it is saying very very little :p

Welcome to neocodex.

Does that include welcoming someone who hasn't posted since this thread, which was near the end of September?

Why do you people want to rush to get to 500 posts anyways?

#20 Qwerty54

Qwerty54
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:06 PM

Does that include welcoming someone who hasn't posted since this thread, which was near the end of September?

Why do you people want to rush to get to 500 posts anyways?

It was in active topic list....I figured it was somewhat recent :(

#21 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:13 PM

It was in active topic list....I figured it was somewhat recent :(

That's because Jonathan went and posted in it and the sheep followed.

#22 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:55 AM

Welcome to neocodex.

The fun thing about doing that is that we'll wait until you get to 499 posts and then reset you back down to 0, because we can. :)

#23 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:05 AM

The fun thing about doing that is that we'll wait until you get to 499 posts and then reset you back down to 0, because we can. :)

xD mean but funny

#24 taopunishment

taopunishment
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:26 AM

Welcome to the forums. :)

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:44 AM

Welcome to the forums. :)

Yeah, some welcome, the member hasn't posted since this:

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:10 PM

Do people even read the other posts before making a reply, or do they just notice it being in "Introductions" whiz down to the Quick Reply box, and post a Welcome message?

Edited by Elindoril, 12 October 2009 - 05:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users