Atlas of the Ancients :- Official Guide Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
486 replies to this topic

#51 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

I'm going to trust the quest log on this one. It's still early in the plot, so I'll allow for a little bit of character development before the heavy puzzling

Thats just lame. I say. GET ON WITH IT.

#52 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:40 PM

Thats just lame. I say. GET ON WITH IT.

I agree... but it's called a plot for a reason... rather than calling it "a series of related conundrums and battles with prizes"

#53 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

I agree... but it's called a plot for a reason... rather than calling it "a series of related conundrums and battles with prizes"

Good plots = Great blend of action/characteraztion/and twists

Bad Plots = too much characteraztion :(. Not enough action :(.

This is so far a bad plot :(

#54 Ubergoldz

Ubergoldz
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:04 PM

the plot has been 2 chapters....
name another plot that has had battles from the first one.
also if real money is involved in this plot that is just an unfair advantage.

#55 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

also if real money is involved in this plot that is just an unfair advantage.

It will be more of a NC side-quest that will not effect the points and prizes given out at the end, if there will even BE prizes other then the chapter-to-chapter items.

#56 Ubergoldz

Ubergoldz
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:19 AM

well yeah thats good and fair, lol not like what we do is fair hey :p

#57 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:50 AM

there have been nc-challanges at the daylie-dare, too. I was angry about, that time, but it wasn't really unfair, because you got your trophy, np and items from aaa and aby, too. I think it will be the same with the plot now. btw. is there anything to do in chapter two?

#58 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:42 AM

Seems like you guys couldnt figure out something new about that new chapter... Strange plot =/

#59 Mialaca

Mialaca
  • 514 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:09 AM

When viewing the Neopian map, with Shenkuu and Altador in the center, you can tab through the different places to click. There's a box around the mountains surrounding altador, then a separate one for the usual way to get into Altador. Tried clicking within that box, but nothing happened. Any other ideas?

#60 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:50 AM

When viewing the Neopian map, with Shenkuu and Altador in the center, you can tab through the different places to click. There's a box around the mountains surrounding altador, then a separate one for the usual way to get into Altador. Tried clicking within that box, but nothing happened. Any other ideas?

My big idea is to try this when the new chapter comes out. General consensus everywhere is "nothing's happening... let's wait for a new chapter where something actually happens"

#61 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:58 AM

It doesn't have an associated URL. I checked the source code.

*editoutdoublepost*

Edited by Sunscorch, 20 October 2009 - 09:02 AM.

#62 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:29 PM

Posted Image

how did you get this avi??? :drool:

#63 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:42 PM

how did you get this avi??? :drool:

You've already worked it out, sadly :p

#64 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:55 PM

That was mean xD but good work! I like it.

#65 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:58 PM

:p

That was mean xD but good work! I like it.

I agree!

#66 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:27 PM

Character devlopment is good :) I love plots :)

#67 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:55 PM

I haven't really participated in any plots. Probably because I don't play that much, but I'll try this plot.

Be careful with your map. The pant devil already stole mine... I had to buy another one.

#68 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:04 PM

I haven't really participated in any plots. Probably because I don't play that much, but I'll try this plot.

Be careful with your map. The pant devil already stole mine... I had to buy another one.

I stuck it in my SDB right when I got it, it's safe and I can pull it out if I ever need to use it.

#69 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:08 PM

Problem is it was kind of taken within 5 minutes, I was still doing stuff on the site. I planned on putting it in there after I finished stocking my shop and my trades. Sadly I should have done what you did. It only cost me 3k to buy another one.

#70 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:24 PM

Problem is it was kind of taken within 5 minutes, I was still doing stuff on the site. I planned on putting it in there after I finished stocking my shop and my trades. Sadly I should have done what you did. It only cost me 3k to buy another one.

L2pant devil Attractor.

:(

#71 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:18 PM

I'd love it if someone would summarise the comics. I cba reading them but would like a sentence or two summarising each comic on what happened...
Anyone want to take this up?

They are out on an expidition. The come across a painting of a Flaming Meerca and they discuss if its real or not. Then they hear a noise and run away.

I think thats right. I'll double check.

#72 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:29 PM

Lol. No problem.

#73 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:46 PM

L2pant devil Attractor.

:(

I actually have 3 pant devil attractors in my inventory right now. That's why I didn't SDB it right away. lol. False advertising, the pant devil hates those things!

#74 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

I think they are of no avail.... I had one in my inventory and I had the feeling, the pant devil appeard much more often to steal everything but the pant devil attractor!

#75 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

I think they are of no avail.... I had one in my inventory and I had the feeling, the pant devil appeard much more often to steal everything but the pant devil attractor!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users