The ABrosia FAQ

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#26 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 03:56 PM

Oh, I have a question then!

If you buy something worth >100k and set it to auto stocking the shop, will it price the item at 99k or leave it at 0 for you to take out? How does it update the item database if it's more than 100k? Does it search the TP as well as the SW?

#27 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:37 PM

Oh, I have a question then!

If you buy something worth >100k and set it to auto stocking the shop, will it price the item at 99k or leave it at 0 for you to take out? How does it update the item database if it's more than 100k? Does it search the TP as well as the SW?

It will just be left at 0 in the shop until you remove it. Also, anything worth more than 100k is UB, which means Advanced Members+ must price them manually.

I think this should be closed and pinned or something, that will keep users from looking very silly :p

Pinned yes, closed no. New problems may arise or new questions may need to be answered and added to the FAQ, which can be posted here and later updated by JCR.

#28 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:30 PM

Ah, okay. So if you buy an UB and ABrosia searches the SW and finds no results, then it'll automatically flag the item to be priced later by someone in Advanced Members+ then?

#29 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:53 PM

Ah, okay. So if you buy an UB and ABrosia searches the SW and finds no results, then it'll automatically flag the item to be priced later by someone in Advanced Members+ then?

No, you would have to look it up in the Database and if it isn't priced, then you have to flag it yourself.

#30 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:35 PM

I went ahead and added what happens with UBs into the FAQ

#31 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

Eh I guess, seeing as the problem is mainly resonating there.

Our Programs dont use that file = No Error.

#32 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:08 PM

Our Programs dont use that file = No Error.

It'll do something if one doesn't have the Required Files.

#33 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:12 PM

It'll do something if one doesn't have the Required Files.

Not the file though XD

#34 JimmyRecard

JimmyRecard
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:19 AM

"Honest mistake my ass, the FAQ was made for that exact reason, to stop questions from being repeatedly asked everyday. I would expect that question to pop up in the Abrosia topic, but coming to a topic in which it explains the question in detail and still ask anyways is just showing us that you just blindly post."

Elindoril what the dick are you talking about "[I] just blindly post"?? I didn't blindy post, Eliowns was the one who blindy posted. I read the FAQ.
DW next time I won't try defend anyone.

#35 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:35 AM

Elindoril what the dick are you talking about "[I] just blindly post"?? I didn't blindy post, Eliowns was the one who blindy posted. I read the FAQ.

(I assume)He's not implying that you blindly post. He was rebutting your claim that the 1-poster made an honest mistake by asking a question answered on the same post.

(I assume)He never meant to implicate you in the idiocy, probably just the naivete.

#36 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:47 AM

See:

He's not implying that you blindly post. He was rebutting your claim that the 1-poster made an honest mistake by asking a question answered on the same post.

He never meant to implicate you in the idiocy, probably just the naivete.

It was quite obvious that I was not referring to you but the other person who just waltzed in here and posted, there is no way I could of said you were blindly posting when it was obvious that you weren't. <_<

Edited by Elindoril, 19 October 2009 - 03:47 AM.

#37 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:48 AM

Just drop the arguments everyone, it doesn't really matter anyway, the guy made a mistake by not reading, end of, next time someone asks something that's in the faq, just don't answer and point him to the faq.

#38 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:57 AM

Add What does Restocking mean.

And, Its ran for an hour! why having I gotten anything?

#39 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:27 PM

I haven't seen anyone ask what restocking is. If they've downloaded an AB, there's a really high chance that they know what restocking is.

No! They sit here and bitch about not getting any items, just because it hasnt caught a restock yet. They are just downloading it because they want money :(

#40 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:29 PM

Yeah, so the question should be "It's been X minutes/hours, why haven't I got anything yet?" not "What is restocking?" :p

I know...Thats why I added the second suggestion :p.

I figured, what is Restocking might be important, to some people though.

#41 asdfadsfasdf

asdfadsfasdf
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:12 PM

Im using abrosia and i have no complaints. But i do have a problem. I have checked off to automatically put the items in my shop and price them. But its not doing that. Any help?

#42 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:20 PM

We're going to need more data on this. Are you getting an error when you close it? If there's no error, does it ever say in the process log "pricing shop complete" or something like that?

#43 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:22 PM

Im using abrosia and i have no complaints. But i do have a problem. I have checked off to automatically put the items in my shop and price them. But its not doing that. Any help?

Abrosia will get to that at the end of it's cycle in one shop. For you, the defaul is 45 mins. Did you let it sit that long?

#44 asdfadsfasdf

asdfadsfasdf
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

We're going to need more data on this. Are you getting an error when you close it? If there's no error, does it ever say in the process log "pricing shop complete" or something like that?

Nope. I haven't experienced any errors whatsoever. It also has never said pricing shop complete or anything like that.

#45 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

Nope. I haven't experienced any errors whatsoever. It also has never said pricing shop complete or anything like that.

Have you run it more than an hour?

Because it's set to do this approximately once an hour...

Thanks for the feedback...

I might add this to the FAQ

#46 asdfadsfasdf

asdfadsfasdf
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:28 PM

Abrosia will get to that at the end of it's cycle in one shop. For you, the defaul is 45 mins. Did you let it sit that long?

Nah. i havent let it run that long. Im sort of scared too. I always just let it run for 10 to 15 minutes. So you think the problem is im not letting it complete its cycle?

Have you run it more than an hour?

Because it's set to do this approximately once an hour...

Thanks for the feedback...

I might add this to the FAQ

Nope. I usually let it run for 10 to 15 minutes. Ill begin letting it run for an hour or so.
Btw thank you for your help.

#47 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

Nah. i havent let it run that long. Im sort of scared too. I always just let it run for 10 to 15 minutes. So you think the problem is im not letting it complete its cycle?

Nope. I usually let it run for 10 to 15 minutes. Ill begin letting it run for an hour or so.

Lol. Let it run for a hour or two. You'll be safe. XD

#48 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

Looks like you've found the problem. You can trust abrosia for more than an hour. I've had 12 hour sessions in the past, and others have gone farther haha.

#49 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:31 PM

That's exactly the problem. It only runs a deposit/pricing cycle after about 45-60 minutes

#50 asdfadsfasdf

asdfadsfasdf
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

That's exactly the problem. It only runs a deposit/pricing cycle after about 45-60 minutes

Alright thanks man . Btw how long do you recommend running the program for?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users