Photo

the millionaire topic

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#1 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:24 PM

Here we celebrate the first million, and every million after that :)

Since today I finally have 1.2 million neopoints after 3 days of Abrosia, my girlfriend is like omfglolololyouhaxxor cause it took her 100 days (she had a counter running XD)

#2 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:43 PM

Congrats. My Abrosia is running quite slowly sigh. Best so far is 40k items and rs in low numbers too...

#3 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:03 PM

YAY! Congratulations! :D My first million was all legit, I felt so good after. XD

#4 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:13 PM

YAY! Congratulations! :D My first million was all legit, I felt so good after. XD

Mine was legit too :) Got the first million about more then 1year ago. The first one was the hardest ^^

#5 kazemekazi

kazemekazi
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:18 PM

My restocks haven't been selling lately, but score sending on multiple side accounts will get me up to my first million pretty soon ^^.

#6 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:19 PM

I have never been good at the entire legit stuff and I figured "if abing is the kinda thing that messes me over, I might aswell mess back"

I regret nothing.

#7 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:20 PM

I have never been good at the entire legit stuff and I figured "if abing is the kinda thing that messes me over, I might aswell mess back"

I regret nothing.

It's not that difficult if you just figured out how to do. But I think its just to boring ^^

#8 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

It's not that difficult if you just figured out how to do. But I think its just to boring ^^

lets put it this way then :p I like spending

#9 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

My restocks haven't been selling lately, but score sending on multiple side accounts will get me up to my first million pretty soon ^^.

I'd be extra careful with score sending if I were you though. :/ Thats how I got my 7 year old main account frozen.. and I wasnt even score sending on that account.

I regret nothing.

Naah, that's cool. Good for you. :D

#10 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

I managed to get 2 mil on my main before I discovered cheating... and before I even found restocking

It was all games, dailies, and persistence.

Took a couple years too XD

Edited by jcrboy, 19 October 2009 - 03:25 PM.

#11 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

I'd be extra careful with score sending if I were you though. :/ Thats how I got my 7 year old main account frozen.. and I wasnt even score sending on that account.

Outsch thats tough.

#12 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

I used a scoresender on 3 accounts with proxies to fetch all pieces of the lab map, I neomailed myself from all accounts asking to be friends, sent ok lol back, and then CONVINIENTLY reiceived every piece of the lab map from all my accounts XD

all the side accounts got frozen, needless to say, my main now has a secret lab map XD

#13 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:38 PM

Outsch thats tough.

Yeah, I was NOT happy. I've only used scare sending REALLLLLY carefully to get game avvies now.

I used a scoresender on 3 accounts with proxies to fetch all pieces of the lab map, I neomailed myself from all accounts asking to be friends, sent ok lol back, and then CONVINIENTLY reiceived every piece of the lab map from all my accounts XD

all the side accounts got frozen, needless to say, my main now has a secret lab map XD

LMAO

Not a bad plan. XD At least your main got away with it!

#14 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:40 PM

Yeah, I was NOT happy. I've only used scare sending REALLLLLY carefully to get game avvies now.

very accurate description XD

#15 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:42 PM

very accurate description XD

Posted Image

That's my most epic typo.

#16 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:44 PM

Posted Image

That's my most epic typo.

I bow to your epic typo skills :p

already we're offtopic XD

I expect my second million to be within the week. however with abrosia you never know, I could just hit a king altador stamp and poof :3

#17 kazemekazi

kazemekazi
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

Yeah, I've been quite careless lately, and I'm probably going to pay for it soon, but the accounts aren't that valuable. Next time around I'll probably smarten up.

Edited by kazemekazi, 19 October 2009 - 03:50 PM.

#18 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, I've been quite careless lately, and I'm probably going to pay for it soon, but the accounts aren't that valuable. Next time around I'll probably smarten up.

if you cover all your tracks you might be able to save your accounts

#19 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:19 PM

I made my first million by using wishing well XD. Now I understand why I only have cheap stuff. I just created the account I have my ABer on XD

#20 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:23 PM

lmao never realized the wishing well actually worked like that for people. best way ever :)

#21 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

Here we celebrate the first million, and every million after that :)

Since today I finally have 1.2 million neopoints after 3 days of Abrosia, my girlfriend is like omfglolololyouhaxxor cause it took her 100 days (she had a counter running XD)

I thought that said 12 million, cause the text is real small on my itouch. Took me much longer than 3 days for 12 mil lol

#22 Ghostface

Ghostface
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:28 PM

My original account had made roughly 76 mill on it. Then it got frozen for multi accounts because my family all used to use the same computer. I just started playing neo again about 2 months ago and have almost all the back from cheating, makes me wonder why I ever played legit.

#23 Kyuu

Kyuu
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:58 PM

My first 5 mil was legit. And amassed over a period of 7 years, playing sporadically.

I haven't actually made anything off Abrosia though, but I've only had it since yesterday. I've picked up a lot of good items. How long did it take y'all before you saw a real difference though?

I love Abrosia. Just sayin'.

#24 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:17 PM

I made my first couple mill legit bidding code stones. Soooo many codestones.

#25 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:53 AM

My original account had made roughly 76 mill on it. Then it got frozen for multi accounts because my family all used to use the same computer. I just started playing neo again about 2 months ago and have almost all the back from cheating, makes me wonder why I ever played legit.

whoa, as my girlfriend would say "thats alotta monehs"

I haven't actually made anything off Abrosia though, but I've only had it since yesterday. I've picked up a lot of good items. How long did it take y'all before you saw a real difference though?

I love Abrosia. Just sayin'.

3 days :p

I made my first couple mill legit bidding code stones. Soooo many codestones.

I can imagine XD omg.. there are so many ways to become millionaire XD economy is messed up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users