Photo

I've decided

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#26 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:55 AM

very good idea uni! I want to go to the netherlands, too, for shopping.... XD neopets plushies with codes for tokens at toys 'r' us and something to smoke at my favourite coffeshop in venlo ^^

naughty girl :p

hah, I dissapoint myself, only smoked that once in my life, and I'm dutch XD

#27 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:00 AM

naughty girl :p

hah, I dissapoint myself, only smoked that once in my life, and I'm dutch XD

xD I don't smoked there.
But maybe I would try that with you onlyme ^^

#28 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:03 AM

xD I don't smoked there.
But maybe I would try that with you onlyme ^^

Don't give in to peer pressure though :) only if you truly want to do it you should, cause you're unique, just like everybody else right? ;p

#29 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:06 AM

I don't smoke very often but sometimes it's really funny. and the guys in the coffeeshop I'm talking about are too cool! my best friend lived in venlo for half a year and we got to know them pretty well this time. and so it's always a lot of fun to visit them in their cosy little shop and smoke around a little bit ^^

#30 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:08 AM

I don't smoke very often but sometimes it's really funny. and the guys in the coffeeshop I'm talking about are too cool! my best friend lived in venlo for half a year and we got to know them pretty well this time. and so it's always a lot of fun to visit them in their cosy little shop and smoke around a little bit ^^

heh, my former best friend got into weed, then he got into it too deep and ended up cocain addict, so I decided not to get in it too deep :p

#31 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:11 AM

Don't give in to peer pressure though :) only if you truly want to do it you should, cause you're unique, just like everybody else right? ;p

Awww yes, you're right ;) But onlyme would never set my under pressure. I had that pressure when I was there for the 3 weeks but resisted :) But I am somehow curious ^^

#32 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:17 AM

this doesn't sound good, artic -.- I'm very sorry about that! but I think I'm not at risk to get into it too deep, I like it to be myself best, without any drugs. for me smoking weet is more like a little hollliday from everything, sometimes ;) an of course I won't set you unders presure uni! It's enough for me to go shopping the plushies with you XD

#33 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:17 AM

Awww yes, you're right ;) But onlyme would never set my under pressure. I had that pressure when I was there for the 3 weeks but resisted :) But I am somehow curious ^^

my first time was a major dissapointment haha, I dont get stoned easily, or drunk.. infact.. there is ONE time that I was completely drunk, after 12 glasses of vodka and 8 beer XD the half an hour journey to my house turned into a 4 hour journey, and it felt really weird XD

Edit: shopping for neopet plushies and smoking weed, perfect combination :)

Edited by ArticTheTiger, 20 October 2009 - 06:18 AM.

#34 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:21 AM

an of course I won't set you unders presure uni! It's enough for me to go shopping the plushies with you XD

I know honey ♥ It's going to be big fun :D

my first time was a major dissapointment haha, I dont get stoned easily, or drunk.. infact.. there is ONE time that I was completely drunk, after 12 glasses of vodka and 8 beer XD the half an hour journey to my house turned into a 4 hour journey, and it felt really weird XD

Edit: shopping for neopet plushies and smoking weed, perfect combination :)

the first time always hurts, you know xD but you seem to be a bottomless pit^^

#35 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:21 AM

I hate being drunken -.- It's a bad condition to loose control. Well, I think I won't survive, 12 glasses of vodka XD so congrats you did!
Yes I think so, too. both things make the netherlands very atractive for me ^^

#36 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:24 AM

I hate being drunken -.- It's a bad condition to loose control. Well, I think I won't survive, 12 glasses of vodka XD so congrats you did!

so you're likely to move over from Deutschland? :p

#37 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:25 AM

I only was really drunken once in my life ^^ And it wasn't fun :D I am bit cautious with things like that. Can have fun withouht that.

#38 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:27 AM

I only was really drunken once in my life ^^ And it wasn't fun :D I am bit cautious with things like that. Can have fun withouht that.

There are better states of mind than drunk, I agree, I dont get why people find it fun to be around drunk people XD

#39 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:34 AM

I stopped drinking alcohol completely some month ago. I don't tolerate it anymore.
Well, I really thought about moving to the netherlands, because I wanted to to my apprenticeship there. but I'm not sure about it. I love my home too much to go I think...

#40 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:35 AM

I stopped drinking alcohol completely some month ago. I don't tolerate it anymore.
Well, I really thought about moving to the netherlands, because I wanted to to my apprenticeship there. but I'm not sure about it. I love my home too much to go I think...

haha, I'm moving to england, where my girlfriend and dr who lives XD

#41 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:42 AM

oh great! I like england, too! well, I think I like a lot of countries, but I'm too rooted with the place I live...

#42 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:45 AM

oh great! I like england, too! well, I think I like a lot of countries, but I'm too rooted with the place I live...

haha, its gonna be tough for me as well, but I love her and love takes sacrifice :)

#43 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:06 AM

Didn't noticed that ^^ Not even beer?
You should move to Berlin and you know that ;)

haha, its gonna be tough for me as well, but I love her and love takes sacrifice :)

Wow England is great too. When will you move?

#44 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:11 AM

Wow England is great too. When will you move?

Hopefully when I finish college :p

#45 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:16 AM

Hopefully when I finish college :p

What a concrete answer xD My ex moved to another town for me. Thats really a big proof of love. :)

#46 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:19 AM

What a concrete answer xD My ex moved to another town for me. Thats really a big proof of love. :)

yeah I wanna move in with my girlfriend when I finish college so I can be with her whenever I want :) making up lost time if you will

#47 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:46 AM

How did you straighten your mexican hair like that?

Also: Hair does not = good two step :)

#48 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:34 AM

Why is he your ex now????????

#49 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:40 AM

Why is he your ex now????????

Wrote something about that here. Guess the everyday life made the feelings fading... We didn't spend enough quality time together and so we drifted apart. So after 6years together we decided to break it up. That was 4month ago. We are still good friends :)

Edited by unigirl, 20 October 2009 - 08:41 AM.

#50 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:41 AM

Wrote something about that here. Guess the everyday life made the feelings fading... We didn't spend enough quality time together and so we drifted apart. So after 6years together we decided to break it up.

thats so sad D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users