• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#176 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:28 AM

I support that you keep the topic up :)

They are hypocrites anyways. They have done this is the past.

We probably have...but not in order to spam our way to 500 posts :p.

#177 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:41 AM

dude, we were just having fun. this is EXACTLY what I mean with prejudgement against new users.

#178 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:20 AM

oh man, I was afraid of some people were angry abuot our conversation here. well, it developed in impulse and we had a lot of fun and became friends, so please don't chalk it up!

These people actually are sticking around. (Though, if they get 500 and stop sticking around. I'll kill them)

After the fun I have had here yesterday I won't stop sticking around here after I reached my posts. I really like it here but I don't want to be afraid of posting what's on my mind. I've had this on neopets often enough -.-

Edited by onlyme, 21 October 2009 - 02:21 AM.

#179 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:30 AM

oh man, I was afraid of some people were angry abuot our conversation here. well, it developed in impulse and we had a lot of fun and became friends, so please don't chalk it up!

After the fun I have had here yesterday I won't stop sticking around here after I reached my posts. I really like it here but I don't want to be afraid of posting what's on my mind. I've had this on neopets often enough -.-

maybe we should talk about his hair then XD

a hair in general topic would be fine in here right?

#180 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:42 AM

why the hell, this topic is so attractive for us XD ???

ok, let's talk about his hair! well, I decided that it's too emo for me. Would like it better if it would be equal long and longer than now. but he's working on it, I think.

#181 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:45 AM

why the hell, this topic is so attractive for us XD ???

ok, let's talk about his hair! well, I decided that it's too emo for me. Would like it better if it would be equal long and longer than now. but he's working on it, I think.

haha, I guess that doesnt suit everyone though, he has a quite big nose, which will stand out more if his hair is longer. (no insulting ericcc)

#182 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:55 AM

you're mean XD he's not able to help for his nose!

#183 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:56 AM

you're mean XD he's not able to help for his nose!

I'm not saying its a bad thing, its just a facial feature he has :p also I sent you a pm XD

#184 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:58 AM

You are welcome to discuss whatever you like...that is what the chit chat section is for. It was made so people can have random discussions without filling other topics with crap....and spamming their way to 500 posts.

#185 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:01 AM

You are welcome to discuss whatever you like...that is what the chit chat section is for. It was made so people can have random discussions without filling other topics with crap....and spamming their way to 500 posts.

Oaken, if I insulted your intelligence in any way, I'm sorry, but we've just gone back on topic. Yesterday we were caught up in a conversation and we kept posting, we don't intend to spam up anything, we're just having a good time.

#186 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:04 AM

Oaken, if I insulted your intelligence in any way, I'm sorry,

What? I don't remember even suggesting such a thing.

I give up :x3:

#187 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:07 AM

What? I don't remember even suggesting such a thing.

I give up :x3:

I am saying it just in case. either way, these messages are probably more spam than the others in this topic. let's just get back on topic.

#188 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:09 AM

I am saying it just in case. either way, these messages are probably more spam than the others in this topic. let's just get back on topic.

You have said your piece on the topic though. What more could you have to discuss about Erics hair?

#189 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:11 AM

You have said your piece on the topic though. What more could you have to discuss about Erics hair?

Hair colour, frizzyness, greasyness, I could ask my hairdresser sister for a lot more discussion topics when she gets home if you want :p

we're drifting into an argument and I don't like it.

#190 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:13 AM

Hair colour, frizzyness, greasyness, I could ask my hairdresser sister for a lot more discussion topics when she gets home if you want :p

we're drifting into an argument and I don't like it.

*sigh*

Return to your spammage.

#191 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:40 AM

I saw atleast responses to another persons topic. On topic or off, they where talking about something. Spam is the posting of nonesense. Alot of other users are actually spamming (Like the new guy brining up 3 year old times to lol. Lol. Awesome!).

If I thought they where actually spamming and not just talking... I would have been yelling :p.

BTW. Its not there fault his hair is so boring :(

I dont support their spam in Interesting Events though :o

#192 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:01 AM

I saw atleast responses to another persons topic. On topic or off, they where talking about something. Spam is the posting of nonesense. Alot of other users are actually spamming (Like the new guy brining up 3 year old times to lol. Lol. Awesome!).

If I thought they where actually spamming and not just talking... I would have been yelling :p.

BTW. Its not there fault his hair is so boring :(

I dont support their spam in Interesting Events though :o

we've decided to let this thread bleed to death

#193 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:10 AM

I hate spammy one line conversations on a message board, but I must keep it alive by replying to it!

...I was just wondering what it is about Eric's girl hair that could ignite 8 pages of conversation. Apparently nothing. I blame this entire conversation on Eric's hair. It's boring, which makes people want to talk about other things. And it's emo, which makes me want to kick his ass.

But still. I frown upon this thread and the fun had by people in it! This message board is not so people can have a good time. I'm disappointed. Especially with you, Iargue. Falling in love with anyone who has a Sailormoon or demon dog from the Omen in their avatar. *shakes head*

Edited by punkrockbigmouth, 21 October 2009 - 07:11 AM.

#194 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:13 AM

I hate spammy one line conversations on a message board, but I must keep it alive by replying to it!

...I was just wondering what it is about Eric's girl hair that could ignite 8 pages of conversation. Apparently nothing. I blame this entire conversation on Eric's hair. It's boring, which makes people want to talk about other things. And it's emo, which makes me want to kick his ass.

But still. I frown upon this thread and the fun had by people in it! This message board is not so people can have a good time. I'm disappointed. Especially with you, Iargue. Falling in love with anyone who has a Sailormoon or demon dog from the Omen in their avatar. *shakes head*

I fucking love you man

#195 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:24 AM

My Excuse.

My program is mush from too much programming :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users