Activity On Codex

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
139 replies to this topic

#1 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:01 AM

As the veteran (or should I say VIP :p) members know, Codex struggled with activity for some time.
Is it just me, or have we been picking back up?

#2 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:03 AM

As the veteran (or should I say VIP :p) members know, Codex struggled with activity for some time.
Is it just me, or have we been picking back up?

Thats because awesome members have joined recently who are devoted to keeping this place active :p

and possible Abrosia :p

Also, I adblocked your avi if you dont mind to avoid awkward moments with my parents XD

#3 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:04 AM

I'll actually change it because I have realized how awkward it can be :p
I'll keep my being a whore to myspace :p

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:06 AM

Please no? You're better than generic-dog ;-;

#5 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

I've been a member for quite a long time (the majority of it has been lurking as you can tell by my post count). I've seen the days where no one has posted at all in days and now the activity is blooming. It could possibly that ABrosia is out and there are no GOOD AB's out there that aren't greasemonkey. I'd like to attribute some of the recent pickup to all the cool members were getting as of late.

#6 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

haha, your signature looks AWESOME though :)

#7 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:08 AM

Please no? You're better than generic-dog ;-;

Generic dog is my signature avatar :p I had it for the majority of the time I was a member here.

I've been a member for quite a long time (the majority of it has been lurking as you can tell by my post count). I've seen the days where no one has posted at all in days and now the activity is blooming. It could possibly that ABrosia is out and there are no GOOD AB's out there that aren't greasemonkey. I'd like to attribute some of the recent pickup to all the cool members were getting as of late.

This is possible, but I wish our old members would be more active.
*cough* ERIC STOP BEING SCENE AND POST. *cough*

haha, your signature looks AWESOME though :)

Haha thank you, I made it awhile ago, I'm an avid mountain biker.
But ski season is approaching, I need a new one.

#8 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:12 AM

Haha thank you, I made it awhile ago, I'm an avid mountain biker.
But ski season is approaching, I need a new one.

heh, I am planning on making a sig of the pic in my introduction thread of my dog with laser eyes soon :p

anyway, back on topic, I think Abrosia is gaining popularity, and with it people who want to have full privileges :)

#9 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:15 AM

heh, I am planning on making a sig of the pic in my introduction thread of my dog with laser eyes soon :p

anyway, back on topic, I think Abrosia is gaining popularity, and with it people who want to have full privileges :)

Well that's where the member base comes from.
Most of the current active VIPS don't even play.
I only play because my Xbox is broken and even though I have enough to get a new one, I'm too lazy to drive there :p

#10 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:18 AM

Its still slow around here though :(

But its much better then it was before.

#11 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:20 AM

Its still slow around here though :(

But its much better then it was before.

then get more people to post more ;P XD

#12 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:23 AM

then get more people to post more ;P XD

.... I've been trying :(

I remember when we had days with multiple people posting over 100 :|

#13 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:26 AM

well lets do our best to replicate that

#14 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:27 AM

well lets do our best to replicate that

I guess we do today xD

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:32 AM

Sheesh. I fall alseep for two hours, and you guys are beating me at 70 posts. XD

I hope they wherent all spam :(

#16 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:32 AM

That was only on 100 Post days when people got the extra rank for posting that much.

#17 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:34 AM

Sheesh. I fall alseep for two hours, and you guys are beating me at 70 posts. XD

I hope they wherent all spam :(

Personally I don't think so... but not sure what others think :D

#18 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:37 AM

That was only on 100 Post days when people got the extra rank for posting that much.

We started them, BECAUSE people hit over 100 posts naturally. It was good activity back then. Topics in general chat lasted like a 2 days before it was replaced by all the other topics :p

#19 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:44 AM

We started them, BECAUSE people hit over 100 posts naturally. It was good activity back then. Topics in general chat lasted like a 2 days before it was replaced by all the other topics :p

lol, as long as theres meaningful conversations its fine right? ;p

#20 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:44 AM

ZERO is back now..That is a contributing factor... HAHAHA jaykay.

But idk, in my opinion it seemed really active say a year ago with a lot of older members, but from what I've observed is that it's more about the programs now.. Don't get mad at me, it's just my opinion. But I just remember that the programs were an added bonus to those who were a member on this site, it was more about the community. I think we used to have closed registrations too. But idk, I was gone for a long time so I can't say too much. But it just feels like things are different. I still love it though :)

#21 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:46 AM

But idk, in my opinion it seemed really active say a year ago with a lot of older members, but from what I've observed is that it's more about the programs now.. Don't get mad at me, it's just my opinion. But I just remember that the programs were an added bonus to those who were a member on this site, it was more about the community. I think we used to have closed registrations too. But idk, I was gone for a long time so I can't say too much. But it just feels like things are different. I still love it though :)

Its always been like this. We make the programs people come. They stay and chat.

When the programs died, the people only here for them left :(. And all of our veteran members decided to go on with their lives

#22 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:47 AM

Well, I know that I like being here, the people are nice and I can talk about like everything (no really, check the other topic) so I am not going anywhere :p

#23 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:52 AM

Its always been like this. We make the programs people come. They stay and chat.

When the programs died, the people only here for them left :(. And all of our veteran members decided to go on with their lives

I know that we've always been about the programs, and that's what Neocodex is, a "Neopets cheating site" but I guess because I stopped playing Neopets a long time ago, I was just on Codex because I liked to talk to the people on the site, so I was always pretty oblivious to the programs. Maybe the loss of other 'veteran members' has made it easier to see that we are actually a Neopets cheating site :p

#24 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:52 AM

Well, I know that I like being here, the people are nice and I can talk about like everything (no really, check the other topic) so I am not going anywhere :p

Good. Now go and convince everyone else to say.

#25 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:04 AM

YOU'VE JINXED IT NOW!

YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users