Photo

Draik Nest

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Ryzuki

Ryzuki
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:16 PM

Is there any way of predicting when the Draik Nest will have eggs? I highly doubt this... but I have been watching it for a while. I assume it is probably only on Draik day, though?

#2 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:20 PM

Is there any way of predicting when the Draik Nest will have eggs? I highly doubt this... but I have been watching it for a while. I assume it is probably only on Draik day, though?

O_o Guess there will never be eggs. You can buy them in a shop if you are lucky.

#3 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

The Draik Nest does not get any eggs, the Draik Nest is used to Hatch Eggs that you have either purchased from the Meridell Food shop, or another member.

#4 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:51 PM

Yes just be sure that if you ever get a draik egg you go there immediately! Beware of the pant devil and especially be careful not to eat it, because it is considered a gourmet food.

#5 Ryzuki

Ryzuki
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:16 PM

Ah, I understand! Thanks for the info, guys. ^_^ I was confused; I wasn't around when that all got explained on Neopets. I took a 6-year (or so) break. -_-;;

#6 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:37 PM

6 year break dang it must have been a shock to see the changes.

#7 ShoryuSoilder

ShoryuSoilder
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:50 PM

They sell draik eggs at merrifoods around 100k

#8 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:22 AM

any1 knows how often they restock those valuable eggs?

#9 Ubergoldz

Ubergoldz
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:30 AM

rarely, and by the time they do
the likely hood is you will get rs banned.
good luck :p

#10 Rebeca

Rebeca
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:15 AM

Buying egg draiks at merifoods is realy hard...I'll never try it, even with Abrosia o.o

#11 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:36 AM

was hoping to get 1 using Abrosia...

well... there goes my dream of ever getting any draik eggs Posted Image

#12 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:08 AM

was hoping to get 1 using Abrosia...

well... there goes my dream of ever getting any draik eggs Posted Image

Just save up your Neopoints, over time you'll accumulate enough to afford to buy a Draik Egg from another person, if you use Abrosia right, it shouldn't take you longer than about a month to get enough to enter the price range for the eggs, depending on what egg you want.

#13 CraigChrist

CraigChrist
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:28 PM

Draiks are over rated :p but i want one!! they are amazing. Im up to 1 mill np lets get 9 more and ill have one

#14 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

I'm to stingy to spend on a draikPosted Image . Lab Ray can turn my pet into a draik right? XD

Even if I rs'd the egg, I would rather sell it and upgrade my BD weapons.

#15 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:30 AM

I'm to stingy to spend on a draikPosted Image . Lab Ray can turn my pet into a draik right? XD

Even if I rs'd the egg, I would rather sell it and upgrade my BD weapons.

The Lab Ray can get every species available, among other things, you just have to get lucky with the zap.

Though, RS'ing an egg and selling it for more useful items would be a smarter idea than actually using it, unless you REALLY want a Draik or something.

#16 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:56 PM

The Lab Ray can get every species available, among other things, you just have to get lucky with the zap.

Though, RS'ing an egg and selling it for more useful items would be a smarter idea than actually using it, unless you REALLY want a Draik or something.

Agreed since you can probably get a draik mp or tp cheaper than an egg (unless I'm wrong), I woul recommend selling the egg(s) and get a draik some other way.

#17 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:27 PM

Agreed since you can probably get a draik mp or tp cheaper than an egg (unless I'm wrong), I woul recommend selling the egg(s) and get a draik some other way.

O.o If the egg is so more expensive, would there be any demand for eggs?

#18 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:07 PM

probably rich collectors?

those eggs just look so cutePosted Image

#19 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:59 PM

O.o If the egg is so more expensive, would there be any demand for eggs?

Some people want to do it the "old fashioned", role-playing way, bringing up the draik from egg to a full pet...Then there are the people who are desperate to fed kads...

#20 Winnie777

Winnie777
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:55 PM

...Then there are the people who are desperate to fed kads...

Which is why I'm glad Kads don't ask for Draik Eggs anymore...otherwise I would be one of those desperate Kad-feeding people...which in hindsight I would probably regret xD

#21 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:53 PM

Which is why I'm glad Kads don't ask for Draik Eggs anymore...otherwise I would be one of those desperate Kad-feeding people...which in hindsight I would probably regret xD

But now they ask for equivalently expensive stuff...I guess kads are a legit source of np sink.

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:03 PM

But now they ask for equivalently expensive stuff...I guess kads are a legit source of np sink.

It would only be a Neopoint sink if we bought all the Kad items from Main Shops, the Neopoints aren't being sunk into anything but a player's bank account if you purchased the item from one.

You're just killing off the rare and expensive items until they have another chance to restock.

#23 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:05 PM

if there any point at all, feeding the kad more than once?
not to mention draik egg for a meal...omg
thats filthy rich Posted Image

#24 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:08 PM

if there any point at all, feeding the kad more than once?
not to mention draik egg for a meal...omg
thats filthy rich Posted Image

You get different trophies for the number of kads you have fed and there is the elusive avatar once you have fed a certain number of kads.

#25 draiktaer

draiktaer
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:53 PM

How did this whole conversation turn from hatching a draik egg to feeding a kad??? xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users