Abrosia gives you the option to let it jump around and import from the database or to create your own restock list, which can be generated from the Item DB. Why would you want to restock in one location/use this guide? Here are a few good reasons:
- Abrosia does not predict restocks, only catches them and buys items. You can potentially make a greater profit in one store than if you let it jump around randomly.
- It seems more plausible for a restocker to memorize profitable items for one store than for many, especially if they are a first time restocker. So if you restock in only one store, it adds a layer of believability to ABing.
- When you get to become an advanced member, you can specify which shops to restock at. This is the list of the places with the most number of profitable items.
Column 1: store ID
Column 2: approx. number of items that'll get >5k in profit according to the item DB
Column 3: approx. number of items that'll get >10k in profit according to the item DB
Column 4: approx. number of items that'll get >50k in profit according to the item DB
Column 5: approx. number of UB restocked in shop*
* - only contains UBs already priced in item DB
>_> It's an image because the formatting wouldn't agree with me.
1) Frequency of items >5k profit appear in the shop per duration of time
2) Frequency of successful buys of those items
3) Approx. profit margin
4) Profit margin compared to letting Abrosia run on its own.
...this will take some time.