Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Best Single-store Restocking Locations

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#76 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:33 AM

Abrosia works :)

Though I realised that adblock + manual refreshes are about 2.6s, whereas abrosia is 8.0-10.0 sec.

I'ld like to manually restock in magic, but doubt I'm going to successfully buy anything. xD Just hope neopets know I'm legit there!

For refresh rates, not buy times. 2.6 as a refresh rate is crazy. You'll get insta RS banned.

Magic spells trouble, even if legit. If you want to go legit, go for stamps. Still carries some risk, but it's not as bad as Magic and you'll be able to get better stuff (people are jerks and take all the good RS in magic with impossible AB times).

#77 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:40 AM

I personally think that the random shop buying doesn't bring that much profit. I like the occasional 40k+ np profit, but its pretty rare. What mostly occurs is that i leave it on for an hour or so, and i come back to a blank screen or a list of items that i have missed

#78 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

I personally think that the random shop buying doesn't bring that much profit. I like the occasional 40k+ np profit, but its pretty rare. What mostly occurs is that i leave it on for an hour or so, and i come back to a blank screen or a list of items that i have missed

As a non advanced member, I find it easier to just use my own lists. The restrictions imposed are very limiting when it comes to getting items...and high-end shops like Stamp and Magic are to forget - first, there are faster people than you, and then there's the sole fact that it's pretty darn risky if you lower your buy times with Advanced Membership. If you don't, then you won't get the good items.

I prefer to be under the radar but still get good profit with the chance of actually /getting/ at least an item per restock, and there are shops for that.

#79 latituded1

latituded1
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:03 PM

Why can't i choose which shops i want to go to? Or do i need 500 posts for that?

#80 CmndrNim

CmndrNim
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

You can chose the shop (one shop only) if you make up your own lists. Under the program settings it should be pretty clear how you can do it. Do the research yourself in the shop you want to RS in, make a list in notepad, save as a .txt, and upload it along with the shop number.

#81 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:28 PM

Why can't i choose which shops i want to go to? Or do i need 500 posts for that?

Also, because yo'ure a non-advanced member, you can't choose multiple specific shops to AB at.
Its either all the shops, or you choose just one shop to AB at.

#82 chazzums

chazzums
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:25 PM

500 posts seems such a mile away at this point.

Great guide though, :) Will be using when I'm advanced

#83 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

Very nice guide Kyuu! I had been wondering if it was better to jump around, or stay in one shop. thanks for clearing this up for me

#84 copperhaxor

copperhaxor
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

Ive been abing in the book shop for like 5 days (4-9 hours at a time) ive made like 2milish ( teq 5 but im not couting the pirate draik egg i got from Krwak shore)

But i seem to miss ALOT, despite my reaaaly low settings

#85 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

Ive been abing in the book shop for like 5 days (4-9 hours at a time) ive made like 2milish ( teq 5 but im not couting the pirate draik egg i got from Krwak shore)

But i seem to miss ALOT, despite my reaaaly low settings

it happens to everyone. You cant buy EVERYTHING. If you were buying everything, you would be iced pretty quickly.

#86 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:33 AM

Great guide! :)

#87 copperhaxor

copperhaxor
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:54 AM

it happens to everyone. You cant buy EVERYTHING. If you were buying everything, you would be iced pretty quickly.

true >< i wernt complaining lol 2mil is stil alot, playing legit would take a while to make :p

#88 data

data
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:52 AM

Also depends on the time of day and how many rows are in the shop at the given time... Late night, shops tend to restock less, there are less players online willing to buy the crappy negative profit store items = store has 4 full rows of items (or close to it) and can't restock until some items are sold. Whereas during more busy times of day, stores have less rows- but it's harder to grab an item against more people... Posted Image

Yes. I was on Neopets at 2 AM EST in the money tree and I was practically Ninjaing every single donated item. Made a good 50k neopoints in 10 mins, there was not much competition.

Edited by data, 30 May 2012 - 07:52 AM.

#89 VuDragon

VuDragon
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

This is a really nice guide, but can anyone update it please? its has been 3 year olds

#90 DarthGreed

DarthGreed
  • 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 05:12 PM

so i was bored and wanted to see an update so i did it myself with some shops. i left out a few b/c i started to get tired. lol

let me know what to do with this data....do you think something like categorizing shops that have like lots of low profit items so are "steady stream of profit" vs places like magic, where there are mostly >100k profit items

"total" items in my data = any item with profit > 0, so it doesn't include hundreds if not thousand or so items that are completely deemed unprofitable by the database

in regards to these:

Forthcoming info:
1) Frequency of items >5k profit appear in the shop per duration of time
2) Frequency of successful buys of those items
3) Approx. profit margin
4) Profit margin compared to letting Abrosia run on its own.

could we work with neotracker to estimate frequency? e.g. run 2 4 ab'er in 1-food and compile data for a month via neotracker for both buy and sale? not sure how to compare abrosia vs manual since manual would depend on the type of shop and the flow of profit from that shop (slow steady vs occasional spikes)

edit: i also included the raw data excel i used

Attached Files

Edited by DarthGreed, 10 December 2015 - 05:17 PM.

#91 bball4eva

bball4eva
  • 200 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 05:52 PM

How funny. I just read this earlier this afternoon and was curious how accurate it was being how much time had paced. Thanks!

#92 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:40 AM

Solid data @DarthGreed ! Thanks so much  :)

#93 greatpanda1k

greatpanda1k
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

RS exclusively at plushies for like one month but only made around 5mil. seems low compared others here. what am i doing wrong? i have advanced btw.

#94 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:28 PM

RS exclusively at plushies for like one month but only made around 5mil. seems low compared others here. what am i doing wrong? i have advanced btw.

Change up your times. I've RSed there before and I've made around 10-20 mil worth in a month

#95 greatpanda1k

greatpanda1k
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:20 AM

Change up your times. I've RSed there before and I've made around 10-20 mil worth in a month

what do you set for ur minimum profit? i set it at 10k. is it too high? not sure if i can still change the time cause i'm running on 0.1-0.2 due to slow internet with 5hrs/day

#96 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:45 AM

what do you set for ur minimum profit? i set it at 10k. is it too high? not sure if i can still change the time cause i'm running on 0.1-0.2 due to slow internet with 5hrs/day

Mine is at 10k as well. I typically run it for around 4-5 hours a day as well :p

#97 DarthGreed

DarthGreed
  • 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:34 PM

wow you guys...i'm in plushies only too lol i have a gallery worth 12m right now sold about 3m in my shop in the last 3 weeks. taking forever to find a buyer for my plushies though :(

#98 testing321123

testing321123
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:22 AM

Food don't seem like a good place to restock for now.

Where would you guys recommend to restock for a ETS >10k profit.

#99 Mikeev

Mikeev
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:16 PM

Maybe it's different with ABing, but I totally make the most "legit" NP by sitting in one shop and refreshing every second. Made my first 10mil from magic. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users