Dirty fucking scum.

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:54 PM

http://www.msnbc.msn...ime_and_courts/

I hope that pussy lives, so he can do some time in Military Prison.
And fuck you simon in advance for your retarded, anti-american response.

#2 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:27 PM

Shouldn't a psychiatrist know enough to be aware that he's heading towards mass murder and then seek help? :S

#3 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:32 PM

You don't necessarily have to practice what you preach.

I feel for the victims and their families.

#4 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

Shouldn't a psychiatrist know enough to be aware that he's heading towards mass murder and then seek help? :S

His last name is Hassan.

#5 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:42 PM

And fuck you simon in advance for your retarded, anti-american response.

QFT

My stepdad put it perfectly today,
"Those fucking -insert racial slur here- get what they want from us and stab us in the back."
It's sad because I have muslim friends and their not fucking moronic and out to kill every American walking. At the same time it's almost hard to trust anyone of middle eastern decent because who knows, they might have been through a "Kill all Americans" training course in their youth.

#6 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:47 PM

Whats sad is. I've seen people try and put him in a good light. I'm sorry, but I dont care HOW scared you are about going to war in iraq, all you needed to do was pull a gun on one of them and NOT FUCKING SHOOT.

I'm so glad that Texas still has the death penalty (Its not been killed yet right?)

#7 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:02 PM

Whats sad is. I've seen people try and put him in a good light. I'm sorry, but I dont care HOW scared you are about going to war in iraq, all you needed to do was pull a gun on one of them and NOT FUCKING SHOOT.

I'm so glad that Texas still has the death penalty (Its not been killed yet right?)

I'm pretty sure he will be subject to the UCMJ (uniform code of military justice) which has death by firing squad and hanging still available.

Technically desertion is punishable by death still in the military. So I'm sure there is a chance he will be executed.

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:18 PM

I'm pretty sure he will be subject to the UCMJ (uniform code of military justice) which has death by firing squad and hanging still available.

Technically desertion is punishable by death still in the military. So I'm sure there is a chance he will be executed.

I wanna see this fucker tortured just like (if I remember correctly) they showed saddam being hanged.

#9 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:25 PM

I don't see what torture would accomplish?
I have a right wing view on capital punishment but torture seems unnecessary

#10 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:26 PM

I don't see what torture would accomplish?
I have a right wing view on capital punishment but torture seems unnecessary

I dunno maybe not tortured but I'd like to know that this guy got what's coming to him.

#11 truecrimes

truecrimes
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:55 PM

I hate scenarios like these. If you kill him your doing him a favor by ending his misery quickly, he wont feel a thing but if you give him jail for life your wasting tax payer money to keep him in jail... very hard to pass good judgment on crazy people like him.

#12 SadeghiJK

SadeghiJK
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:58 PM

Man I watched this take place on the news! It's always some lunatic trying to murder everyone! I feel bad for the ones who were killed/hurt, and their families. I hope this dude gets executed, woo death penalty!

#13 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:59 PM

I hate scenarios like these. If you kill him your doing him a favor by ending his misery quickly, he wont feel a thing but if you give him jail for life your wasting tax payer money to keep him in jail... very hard to pass good judgment on crazy people like him.

We could strap a bomb to him..send him to somewhere in the middle east important. And detonate it there :)...See how much allah likes that.

#14 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:01 PM

Hey guys, it's not necessarily because he's a Muslim that he decided to go killing people, racism isn't a one way street, African-Americans aren't the only race around, it's ignorant comments like that which give America a bad name. Racism doesn't only apply to African-American people. Go to the Wikipedia article on Serial Killers by country, and spot a person with a typical Islamic name compared to a traditional Anglo-Saxon name. Difficult isn't it?

But back on topic, this mother fucker is such a dick, wtf was the army thinking when they recruited this guy, I thought the whole idea of a psychiatrist was to keep the crazies out of the armed forces..

Edited by Andyops, 06 November 2009 - 09:12 PM.

#15 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:03 PM

But back on topic, this mother fucker is such a dick, wtf was the army thinking when they recruited this guy, I thought the whole idea of a psychiatrist was to keep the crazies out of the armed forces..

I'm pretty sure he was in the army for like 20 or 30 years or some shit like that. Apparently he seemed fine all that time until he snapped.

By the way, racism doesn't only include African Americans.

#16 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:06 PM

By the way, racism doesn't only include African Americans.

Oops, sorry, the word black isn't considered offensive in Australia, what is offensive is prejudice towards them, because let's face it, black is just a colour. :S

Edit Then again I wasn't only referring to African-Americans, people with darker coloured skin on the whole have been taking shit from whites all over the world, not just in America.

Edited by Andyops, 06 November 2009 - 09:10 PM.

#17 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

Oops, sorry, the word black isn't considered offensive in Australia, what is offensive is prejudice towards them, because let's face it, black is just a colour. :S

Edit Then again I wasn't only referring to African-Americans, people with darker coloured skin on the whole have been taking shit from whites all over the world, not just in America.

Calling someone black isn't offensive, it's just African American is more politically correct :).
Once again, racism isn't only shown towards people of darker skin colors although it is much more more common. There's always some race of people that hates another, like the terrorbooms hate white-Americans...or shit Americans in general. Black, white, hispanic but wouldn't touch one of their 'own'. Yes skin is JUST a color and racism shouldn't exist =/, sadly racism will probably never go away.

On a lighter note.
Posted Image

Edited by xTak, 06 November 2009 - 09:24 PM.

#18 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:34 PM

On a side note, if you hate all races equally...you wouldn't technically be racist...right?

#19 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:35 PM

On a side note, if you hate all races equally...you wouldn't technically be racist...right?

If you hated all races then your life must suck then lol. I suppose you wouldn't be racist, depends how you look at it lmao.

#20 Ashlee

Ashlee
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:07 PM

I think it's scary that it ended up being the psychiatrist that killed everyone. They're the ones that are supposed to be stable, and helping other people sort through their problems. The one thing I have to say is this: if you don't want to be deployed overseas, DON'T join the goddamn defence force! Be a civilian, simple as that.

He should've just shot himself instead of killing innocent people and ruining the lives of so many families. It doesn't help that his Muslim either because no doubt there'll be plenty of people thinking that his religion was a driving factor in killing Americans.

Sad, sad world. Sick of hearing of massacres and I'm glad I live in Australia.

#21 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:10 PM

Another one in Florida happened today. People do the craziest shit. You always have to think though "at least it is one person." I mean image if every other person did something this crazy when they got pissed?

#22 truecrimes

truecrimes
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:13 PM

I think it's scary that it ended up being the psychiatrist that killed everyone. They're the ones that are supposed to be stable, and helping other people sort through their problems. The one thing I have to say is this: if you don't want to be deployed overseas, DON'T join the goddamn defence force! Be a civilian, simple as that.

He should've just shot himself instead of killing innocent people and ruining the lives of so many families. It doesn't help that his Muslim either because no doubt there'll be plenty of people thinking that his religion was a driving factor in killing Americans.

Sad, sad world. Sick of hearing of massacres and I'm glad I live in Australia.

Radovan Karadzic, the man behind the genocide of muslims in bosnia was also a psychiatrist before he became a mass murderer. Whats the deal with psychiatric serial killers.....

#23 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:08 PM

Calling someone black isn't offensive, it's just African American is more politically correct .

Not so much politically correct as dumb. Not all black people come from Africa :/

#24 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:43 PM

Not so much politically correct as dumb. Not all black people come from Africa :/

Or live in America.

#25 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:12 AM

Oh, so I can describe people by the colour of their skin ^_^ (Lets face it, how is the phrase "I think all black people are criminals" any different from "I think all African-Americans are criminals" if anything all you are doing is narrowing your prejudice to a narrower group of people). Prejudice towards Islam is still very real in the world though, I dunno about you, but in Australia none of the news reports on the Florida killing mentioned that guys religion...

Back on topic:
I think we all need to take a step back, psychologists and psychiatrists have one of the toughest jobs in the world, and are meant to receive counselling from a different mental health professional on a regular basis in order to keep their membership of their countries Psychological association.

I think there would have definitely been some sort of systematic failure on the Army's side. Hopefully measures will be put in place to prevent an incident like this from ever happening again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users