Quantcast

Photo

What is currently the best weapon in Neopets?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:03 AM

Based on icon mix, number of icons, reliability, etc?

#2 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:08 AM

One of these:

http://idb.finalhit....pweaps/order/3/

Going for it? :p

#3 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:11 AM

One of these:

http://idb.finalhit....pweaps/order/3/

Going for it? :p

Oh gosh the price tag is too high! *sigh* Though I hope to get the grapes of wrath before they retire.
They can hit both Gshield and sink.

#4 meloisthemvp

meloisthemvp
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:40 AM

I like SOS for 1p, fairly cheap (compared to the peas, at least;)) and reliable.

#5 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:16 AM

Those weapons are nothing...

The Darigan Sword of Death

There is only one in all of neopets, so you can't get it. But it is the strongest :)

It's a good thing you didn't base best on price, or quantity.

#6 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:02 AM

Those weapons are nothing...

The Darigan Sword of Death

There is only one in all of neopets, so you can't get it. But it is the strongest :)

It's a good thing you didn't base best on price, or quantity.

I believe the user who owns this isn't playing neopets anymore... :(

#7 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:59 AM

There really is no "best" weapon. The strongest would be the SUAP, as far as anyone know, but a reflecting shield can deal better damage then the SUAP can, and any weapon can be utterly fucked by someone else's combo. There are best weapon sets though.

Also, this Darigan Sword Of Death, has no guarantee that its good at all. Featherally wont tell anyone what this does, and has never used it in a 1p battle. We just guess its so badass because we dont know anything about it.

#8 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:05 AM

There really is no "best" weapon. The strongest would be the SUAP, as far as anyone know, but a reflecting shield can deal better damage then the SUAP can, and any weapon can be utterly fucked by someone else's combo. There are best weapon sets though.

Also, this Darigan Sword Of Death, has no guarantee that its good at all. Featherally wont tell anyone what this does, and has never used it in a 1p battle. We just guess its so badass because we dont know anything about it.

Featherally was hacked, wasn't she?
And the new owner keeps it in their gallery.

#9 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:07 AM

Not sure about being hacked, but for 1 billion dollars, it was sold to someone. You can see it here.

http://www.neopets.c...tml?gu=petrewon

#10 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:12 AM

Feather was hacked, but moments later the account was frozen for protection and released back to her. She is still around but of course she handed the DSOD to the person Argue linked for their gallery.

The Sword probably sucks, why would Feather not exploit it's power if it really did do 70ish icons of damage?

#11 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:15 AM

Feather was hacked, but moments later the account was frozen for protection and released back to her. She is still around but of course she handed the DSOD to the person Argue linked for their gallery.

The Sword probably sucks, why would Feather not exploit it's power if it really did do 70ish icons of damage?

True. I mean, its natural to boast about having such a pwnful sword that does 70 icons... It would be cool if it really did 70 icons. Imagine...
20 through burrow, 20 thrrough sink, 20 through tabard, 20 through Gshield, what's not more like it? :o

#12 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:07 AM

True. I mean, its natural to boast about having such a pwnful sword that does 70 icons... It would be cool if it really did 70 icons. Imagine...
20 through burrow, 20 thrrough sink, 20 through tabard, 20 through Gshield, what's not more like it? :o

And one wonders why it's not available for people ;)

#13 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:08 PM

Hey, I was wondering, what if featherally was a humble person?
Maybe she was shy to show that it did 70 icons?
Maybe she didn't wanted to boast?
Maybe?
But then again, maybe not. :(

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:15 PM

Hey, I was wondering, what if featherally was a humble person?
Maybe she was shy to show that it did 70 icons?
Maybe she didn't wanted to boast?
Maybe?
But then again, maybe not. :(

She could of just attacked the 1P dummy and took a Screenshot of it for research purposes and that's it. People are very curious as to the actual strength of the sword and we'll never see it because it's collecting dust in that gallery now.

#15 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

She could of just attacked the 1P dummy and took a Screenshot of it for research purposes and that's it. People are very curious as to the actual strength of the sword and we'll never see it because it's collecting dust in that gallery now.

The 1P Dummy... its punchbag bob right?
And unless that user comes online again and decides to sell(preferably lower the price) it, we're never get to see it. :( How sad. If that 70-icon weapon does exist, the battledome will surely change.

#16 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

The 1P Dummy... its punchbag bob right?
And unless that user comes online again and decides to sell(preferably lower the price) it, we're never get to see it. :( How sad. If that 70-icon weapon does exist, the battledome will surely change.

It will only change for the person who wields it and for those who brave to challenge the sword if it really is that powerful, for everyone else, it'll do nothing since they don't come into contact with it.

That, and I doubt it would be allowed in the League Challenges, a little too OP for them to enjoy.

#17 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:29 PM

Hey... if you said the weapon wasn't very powerful...
Then what if TNT decides to release it into the public?

#18 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:36 PM

Hey... if you said the weapon wasn't very powerful...
Then what if TNT decides to release it into the public?

Doubt it, the weapon has been around for a number of years, and we don't even know for sure if it actually does 70 icons or not since we have no proof for either argument due to the lack of testing, if TNT wanted to release it to the public, they would of done so already.

It was released as a Prize to Featheralley for having the most points on her team and that's probably all we'll ever see if the sword.

#19 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:08 PM

I'm going to offer 25 billion on the sword. And if its rejected. I'll save slightly more and offer 50 billion.

Must debunk this myth.

#20 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:12 PM

I'm going to offer 25 billion on the sword. And if its rejected. I'll save slightly more and offer 50 billion.

Must debunk this myth.

You can debunk the myth, except for the part where you don't have 25 billion neopoints.

#21 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:16 PM

Account Type : Ultimate Riches!
Current Balance : 26,311,234,811 NP
Ultimate Riches! Interest Rate : 12.5% per year.
Yearly Interest : 3,288,904,351 NP

#22 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:18 PM

Account Type : Ultimate Riches!
Current Balance : 26,311,234,811 NP
Ultimate Riches! Interest Rate : 12.5% per year.
Yearly Interest : 3,288,904,351 NP

Wow, thats a handsome sum of money! :o

#23 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:22 PM

Wow, thats a handsome sum of money! :o

Including a SUAP.

I heard that Noit had more, and completely legit. I wonder though :|. I'll pm him!

#24 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:26 PM

Including a SUAP.

I heard that Noit had more, and completely legit. I wonder though :|. I'll pm him!

How the fuck did you acquire 25 billion neopoints?

#25 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:50 PM

How the fuck did you acquire 25 billion neopoints?

You dont tell people secrets like these. Though. Abrosia and the Np Generator played a major role.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users