• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#26 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:36 AM

Really? ive made loadsa friends on the TP chat! :o

Maybe its the time of day you post?

Its quiet right now but after 3-4pm NST it gets busier, best time is like 5 - 8pm nst.

If you need help getting attention to your post gimme a shout and ill see if i can help out getting people on board.

What type of topics capture attention? :o
Once I got to around Lv 30+ and she asked for a UB and I went to the TP chat.
Posted 'Illusen's quest help' but no one replied and resulted in me failing the quest :(

#27 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:00 AM

What type of topics capture attention? :o
Once I got to around Lv 30+ and she asked for a UB and I went to the TP chat.
Posted 'Illusen's quest help' but no one replied and resulted in me failing the quest :(

Just be nice :) and as i mentioned the time of the day effects things loads.

I usualy make a top with smilies aswell to creat attenion i like the catfish or the clapping face

Just post " *clap* ONO I34 help needed Please :D *clap*"

And then you want to post this before you accept the quest, to get a few people chance to lurk and help if needed, then when you go for it post item, and mail all sellers on TP and gallerys.

#28 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:42 PM

Just be nice :) and as i mentioned the time of the day effects things loads.

I usualy make a top with smilies aswell to creat attenion i like the catfish or the clapping face

Just post " *clap* ONO I34 help needed Please :D *clap*"

And then you want to post this before you accept the quest, to get a few people chance to lurk and help if needed, then when you go for it post item, and mail all sellers on TP and gallerys.

Okay I see... thank you very much. :D

#29 madelined

madelined
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:36 PM

people usually dont respond to the boards until you post what item you need.

i just did lvl 28 today.. I havend't spent more than 30K yet.. ive been really lucky so far

#30 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:52 PM

people usually dont respond to the boards until you post what item you need.

i just did lvl 28 today.. I havend't spent more than 30K yet.. ive been really lucky so far

Wow... you're really lucky :)
You shouldd continue all the way to Lv 50. :p
Hope Illusen doesn't ask for too expensive items...

I've always wanted to try her quests again, but I just cant fork up that courage and effort... :(

#31 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:59 PM

Hope Illusen doesn't ask for too expensive items...

When they get to level 40-50, it's going to take a lot of luck to get an UB that isn't too expensive for them.

#32 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:08 PM

When they get to level 40-50, it's going to take a lot of luck to get an UB that isn't too expensive for them.

How much?
Illusen once asked me for a morphing potion which I failed to get within the time limit...
What items would she ask on Lv50? I'm curious. :o

#33 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:11 PM

How much?
Illusen once asked me for a morphing potion which I failed to get within the time limit...
What items would she ask on Lv50? I'm curious. :o

I don't know for sure, as I've never made it there myself, and never cared enough to ask around, but I'm sure it could get up to say up to several million an item if you're unlucky.

#34 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:26 PM

I don't know for sure, as I've never made it there myself, and never cared enough to ask around, but I'm sure it could get up to say up to several million an item if you're unlucky.

Then it may not be worth it after all.
It would be a real pity if a user failed at Lv 50 though... Cos' besides Lv50 the prizes are not that fantastic and you're be paying more than you are receving :(

#35 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:05 AM

Then it may not be worth it after all.
It would be a real pity if a user failed at Lv 50 though... Cos' besides Lv50 the prizes are not that fantastic and you're be paying more than you are receving :(

I duno mind, the lvl 41, 44 and 47 prizes are worth quite a bit!

And alot of people get lucky and get asked for 200 - 500k ubs all the way up!

Obviously its all gonna be worth it anyway if you get the staff so thats why people try..

Edited by Georgina, 05 December 2009 - 05:05 AM.

#36 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:39 PM

It is also the reason why the staffs are "worth" so much

#37 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:04 PM

<br />It is also the reason why the staffs are &quot;worth&quot; so much<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Yeah...
I was wondering how people are able to pay so much for the staff? It costs like 100 million neopoints. :o

#38 Swirl

Swirl
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:07 PM

What is this about?

#39 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:17 PM

Swirl, Maybe try to read the posts next time? Or the topic? Its about Illusens and Jhudoras quests.

#40 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:58 PM

Died at lv 31 or 32 when it started asking for items in trade... dam i wanted honey potion

#41 jc690

jc690
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:55 PM

I may be completely wrong on this, but I've been told if you have an UB request failing to complete, you're able to remain on the current level. Is there any truth to this?

#42 fr333k

fr333k
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:19 PM

Read a thread on neo a while back, apparently unless your willing to go the whole way through to 50 theres not much point (as the cost outweighs the prizes in most cases).

That, and after a certain point its all R99 items, there are a few users who have R99 galleries exclusively to do Iglade/jh to 50, but I'm guessing those galleries cost a buttload.

#43 Milodar

Milodar
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

I may be completely wrong on this, but I've been told if you have an UB request failing to complete, you're able to remain on the current level. Is there any truth to this?

No, if you don't hand in the item, you're fucked. It's basically, 15 minutes to get the UB, or back to Level 1. <_< I've had this dilemma several times. Sitting there waiting for someone to accept a trade and nobody does. If you're loaded, you can send several trades out and just hope to god somebody accepts. But yeah, that's why nobody ever gets to level 50. It's just insanely difficult and based on huge, huge amounts of luck.

#44 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:40 PM

No, if you don't hand in the item, you're fucked. It's basically, 15 minutes to get the UB, or back to Level 1. <_< I've had this dilemma several times. Sitting there waiting for someone to accept a trade and nobody does. If you're loaded, you can send several trades out and just hope to god somebody accepts. But yeah, that's why nobody ever gets to level 50. It's just insanely difficult and based on huge, huge amounts of luck.

I agree! I got to lv 30 and could not get ahold of the UB I needed.

#45 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:27 AM

never do these quest not worth i lost on level 34

#46 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:17 AM

I think you should stock up on some r94-99 stuff b4 attempting these quests

#47 TigerEyeAli

TigerEyeAli
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:34 AM

I got to level 36 got the honey potion then she asked for Illusens Gems! I mean how do you even attempt to get these items in 16 mins!

#48 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:56 AM

Its not really the R99's that give people trouble getting to level 50, its the R98's that bridge the gap.

R99 galleries are common as hell, R98's, not so much.

#49 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

It's not even the prizes that are so annoying. They may cost a helluva lot of NP because there aren't many for sale, but there's no other way to get a trophy but to do the quests yourself.

#50 mrstollery

mrstollery
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

Ive never bothered, reward isnt worth the effort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users