Photo

Faster random events

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 draiktaer

draiktaer
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:44 PM

I now know for a fact if you either refresh the page at a store (ex. Tyrranian petpet shop.), or say you were in the shop wizard and you type "paintbrush" and keep going back then keep pressing search you can get a random event.

I have tested both of these and I found 500 neopoints on the floor and a paint brush!!

Just thought I'd try and help a few people, but be WARNED if you get a rare item, go immediately to the Safety Deposit Box. You wouldn't want to run into the pant devil or get your neopoints stolen by ghosts.

My first Guide (if you want to call it that.) constructive critisizm is welcomed.

Tell me if it worked for you guys!!!

Edited by draiktaer, 09 December 2009 - 07:46 PM.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:51 PM

I doubt this is a special way to get Random Events, they are called "Random Events" for a reason, because they are totally random.

Unless you want to refresh and browse like a Madman on your Birthday, or pay to get the Space Faerie Charm, then you cannot manipulate the system like this, because all you really are doing is just visiting pages faster.

#3 Guest_MissMurder_*

Guest_MissMurder_*

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:52 PM

I think you would get shop wizard banned before you refreshed enough to get a random event there... sorry lol xD
The only "supposed" way to get more random events is to buy the yellow "speed" lutari talisman beads. But even so, it is not 100% confirmed that they give out more random events.

#4 ZeroJutsu

ZeroJutsu
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:59 PM

*Goes to try it*

OMG IT HAPPENZ! I is get everything!

No but really. It is RANDOM for a reason.

#5 beanso

beanso
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:01 PM

Awesome guide!
I got 3 paintbrushes and 15 codestones, thank you!

#6 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:06 PM

Erm .. xD Great guild indeed ... Though Random event is random?

Edit: Ugh 500 internal server error. :(

Edited by annabeth, 09 December 2009 - 08:06 PM.

#7 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:07 PM

Hmmm I THINK what he was trying to say was;

If you refresh more frequently you have a higher chance of getting a RE because of the amounts of times your veiwing a page.

But thats just common sence.... o.O

#8 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:14 PM

but won't you get log out if you keep refreshing?

i think i tried before, using firefox and got log out of account by itself.

#9 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:03 PM

Yeah. This in no way helps you get random events faster. Its the same method as refreshing any page, and this doesnt assist in gaining it any faster then if I where to refresh the main page.

#10 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:19 PM

but won't you get log out if you keep refreshing?

i think i tried before, using firefox and got log out of account by itself.

I use Firefox too. I think if you have something else, such as Abrosia, logged in at the same time, it will boot you out sometimes. Mostly when one performs an action.

So far as frequent refreshing goes, it's random as the name implies, and is only expedited by how many times you refresh. Luck was certainly with you for those two finds, and congrats for those! I'm not sure how much of that info is news, however. Thanks for the contribution though. I'm glad it worked out for you.

#11 crimsonsmile

crimsonsmile
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:13 AM

Programmed random occurrance is random, zomgz. You could play a game that refreshes the page a lot if you liked that particular game, and theoretically that would give you better odds (more refreshes) and a more legit way to refresh the page. You might even make money from the game. Posted Image

#12 draiktaer

draiktaer
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:05 PM

Programmed random occurrance is random, zomgz. You could play a game that refreshes the page a lot if you liked that particular game, and theoretically that would give you better odds (more refreshes) and a more legit way to refresh the page. You might even make money from the game. Posted Image

ok, darn, I was wrong sorry guys!! didn't mean to waste your time. My fault :(

#13 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:30 PM

I doubt this is a special way to get Random Events, they are called "Random Events" for a reason, because they are totally random.

Unless you want to refresh and browse like a Madman on your Birthday, or pay to get the Space Faerie Charm, then you cannot manipulate the system like this, because all you really are doing is just visiting pages faster.

Whats the Space Faerie Charm?

I think he was thinking randome events work like google adsense :p It sees what's on the page and gives you an RE based on that lol

#14 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:22 PM

That would only make sense. My AB gets me mad amounts of codestones and faerie quests. Anyone else get that?

#15 Insanity

Insanity
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:44 PM

Hm.. well it's a theory, I'll give you that.
I don't know if it actually would work, I still think that it's random.
And as others have said before me, it's a fast way to get SW banned.

#16 Ellcrys

Ellcrys
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:03 PM

Ya I get tons of re's from abrosia. I think being premium ups the re chance.

#17 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:01 PM

Whats the Space Faerie Charm?

After you refer like 3 people to Premium, you're given the Charm for your lookup, and it grants bonuses to your account, but I don't know if it grants REs, or just grants bonuses to sending scores.

#18 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:41 PM

Oh no way is that the only way to get it?

#19 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:57 PM

Oh no way is that the only way to get it?

Aye, just one of the several perks of having Premium.

#20 draiktaer

draiktaer
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:18 PM

Aye, just one of the several perks of having Premium.

I hate websites that give other people more benefits just for like subscribing...Posted Image

#21 colmantio

colmantio
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:43 AM

it's a random event, you get them just because you went to pages very fast, doesn't work anymore

#22 Mohan2

Mohan2
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:11 AM

Omg cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A jelly chia walks up to you and says:
You've discovered the hidden mystery to all of neopets, congratulations, here is a few Super Attack Peas.

LOLZ WHAZ A SuAP? COOL.

#23 DarkVision

DarkVision
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:34 AM

Random Events are purely random, The fact of getting them while there is more than like coincidence

#24 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:48 AM

That would only make sense. My AB gets me mad amounts of codestones and faerie quests. Anyone else get that?

yeah me too, i got a faerie quest almost every time i use abrosia

#25 DarkVision

DarkVision
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:42 PM

yeah me too, i got a faerie quest almost every time i use abrosia

Snap.

Although sometimes i can go 12 hours of ABing with crappeh Randoms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users