Photo

Plushie Tycoon Guide?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 crimsonsmile

crimsonsmile
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:41 PM

I tried to use the search feature forum but it's giving me an error. Do any members know off-hand if there's a Plushie Tycoon guide? Thanks in advance!

#2 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

There are plenty of Plushie Tycoon guides out there. Just did a quick google search and there were plenty of them!

http://www.neopets.com/~Evil_PTGod

#3 crimsonsmile

crimsonsmile
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:00 AM

There are plenty of Plushie Tycoon guides out there. Just did a quick google search and there were plenty of them!

http://www.neopets.com/~Evil_PTGod

I've Google searched them as well, it just seemed like maybe one on here would be a little higher qulaity, but thank you very much!

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:25 AM

Here's how you can do a site search while the local one is broken:

1. Go to google
2. Search "site:neocodex.us Plushie Tycoon Guide"

http://www.google.co...36c7832dbb01be6

No results anyway, but it's a quick way to find what you're looking for.

#5 Insanity

Insanity
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:42 AM

That game always frustrated me. In all that time I never thought of looking for a guide lol.
Hm... I might attempt at playing it again.

#6 crimsonsmile

crimsonsmile
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:22 AM

Maybe I'll dick around with it til I've got it all figured out and write a guide myself then. And thank you jcr, funny how I use Goggle 12 bajillion times a day and then blank out when I should use it.

#7 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:25 AM

The NP for that game is rewarded at the end of every month, right? What is the prize for spending so much time playing with that thing?

#8 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:33 AM

The NP for that game is rewarded at the end of every month, right? What is the prize for spending so much time playing with that thing?

Chance at a trophy and an avatar -- I think that's why people play it. Avatar collectors xD, I always forgot about it so I never finished u.u ..

#9 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:46 AM

Me too! I always forget about it.

#10 crimsonsmile

crimsonsmile
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:17 AM

Well, if you play Neopets legit, and you play Plushie Tycoon well, the money isn't half shabby. I think a max of like 300, 000 NP or something... Lemme go check before I hit "reply".

Ah, here it is if you go to Plushie Tycoon > Help > Prizes

"To be a Plushie Tycoon you must have at least 50,000 NPs in your Tycoon account at the end of the game.
All Tycoons win a Trophy plus, the Plushie Tycoon avatar. NPs awards are now based on a sliding scale with the highest possible amount being 320,000 NPs"

For playing a game I'll take 320, 000. Ofc, you have to be good at it.

#11 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:21 AM

"To be a Plushie Tycoon you must have at least 50,000 NPs in your Tycoon account at the end of the game.
All Tycoons win a Trophy plus, the Plushie Tycoon avatar. NPs awards are now based on a sliding scale with the highest possible amount being 320,000 NPs"

For playing a game I'll take 320, 000. Ofc, you have to be good at it.

Not to mention the HOURS spent into playing Plushie Tycoon, you have to refresh and be there, what, every hour? Or something because I always forgot about it n_n. I guess the argument is it only takes a few minutes to get started and click a few buttons and you're on your way, it's just remembering to check back and being committed to it every time the project completes, etc.

320,000 neopoints is made in like a day via programs though u_u, or less than a day with NP Generator & ABrosia xD

#12 crimsonsmile

crimsonsmile
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:47 AM

Not to mention the HOURS spent into playing Plushie Tycoon, you have to refresh and be there, what, every hour? Or something because I always forgot about it n_n. I guess the argument is it only takes a few minutes to get started and click a few buttons and you're on your way, it's just remembering to check back and being committed to it every time the project completes, etc.

320,000 neopoints is made in like a day via programs though u_u, or less than a day with NP Generator & ABrosia xD

Hey, I said if you're a LEGIT player Posted Image. BUT, you don't have to be there every hour, first off it runs 9-5. Plus, you can set your timezone when you start the game, so your Plushie Tycoon game's 9-5 could be your RL 3-11 or whatever you want to choose. Plus, you mostly make them which takes an hour or two, then ship them, another hour maybe, then wait for them to sell. While you're waiting for them to sell you fire all your workers and do nothing for awhile (at least at the start of the game, I figure once you make a bankroll you can be in production for a way larger amount of time). Once you are further along I assume you could still fire everyone and do nothing anytime you want, and to avoid he taxman you just let stuff sit in your warehouse. I'll play with it for awhile and see how often I fail. If I ever get a good system I'll write a nice guide without all the cutesie pant stuff where I talk like I'm my pet in first person and post it here. Currently I don't know if you go into a negative amount but have stock to sell in your store if it considers it going bankrupt. I don't think it does unless your rents are due. I'm playing it on my account I don't care about, so, I don't care (QED).

Oh! One thing I already worked out is this:

If you have 2 or more accounts and you have Plushie Tycoon going on both you can see upcoming material prices by playing with timezones. If something costs 700NP at 5 pm it will cost that amount at 5 pm in whatever timezone you have it set for. So if one account is set as far forward as you can and another set as far back as you can you can see upcoming prices and know when to get the cheapest deals on different raw materials for a certain amount of hours. A lot of work though, and I'm too lazy to use it. Maybe if I had a friend that wanted to play in a time zone that was ahead of mine I might ask them to send me the prices... I might be too lazy even to do that.

#13 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

I gotta agree with Annabeth..I think people play it for avatar and trophy and few people play for nps(legit players only)..hehe

#14 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:00 PM

I gotta agree with Annabeth..I think people play it for avatar and trophy and few people play for nps(legit players only)..hehe

i wish i was good at this or had the patience

#15 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:05 PM

Psst! You two do realize this thread is 4 months old, right?

#16 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

Psst! You two do realize this thread is 4 months old, right?

yeah i realized that, but someone bumped it causing me to read it for the first time haha

#17 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:45 AM

i always got mine at pinkpoogletoy
either way, it ain't worth it :D

#18 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:29 PM

This is where a SSer comes in handy Posted Image

#19 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

This is where a SSer comes in handy Posted Image

How precisely do you propose score sending Plushie Tycoon?

#20 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:59 PM

How precisely do you propose score sending Plushie Tycoon?

This is what happens when you try to pretend you're smart when you're not.

Posted Image

#21 Hackzorz

Hackzorz
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 02:30 PM

this game is fun,but i can never get the avatar.i really think its cool looking,so im looking at guides.
my problem is i always buy to much at the start and screw myself over...

#22 zzzzzzz

zzzzzzz
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:08 AM

I gave this game a try yesterday and I'm already out of business. I guess I didn't fire my staff quick enough. It definatly seems to be too much work for the small reward.

#23 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:24 PM

I don't think you guys can score send Plushie Tycoon :thumbsup:
Has to be done manually cause there's no programs for this game D=
Oh and its a really old thread

Edited by Quil, 13 June 2010 - 04:40 PM.

#24 devil669988

devil669988
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 11:23 PM

i doubt you could ss plushie tycoon and even if you could you'd get frozen no time flat since its easy to check the database and they'll wonder where the heck you got those points when you never did much

#25 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:17 AM

That is exactly the point I was making. Scoresender is for flash games, and this is an html game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users