Decisions :p

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:55 AM

Hey guys,
currently I'm at around 16mil after creating acc 3 weeks ago hmm...
Wondering whether I should buy a SoS now and then save up for a non-species healer and freezer... then g bomb etc.
Or go for the healer and freezer first?
Kinda feel like noobinating but it seems even with 16mil it aint a lot for a good bd set :S

#2 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:10 AM

Hey guys,
currently I'm at around 16mil after creating acc 3 weeks ago hmm...
Wondering whether I should buy a SoS now and then save up for a non-species healer and freezer... then g bomb etc.
Or go for the healer and freezer first?
Kinda feel like noobinating but it seems even with 16mil it aint a lot for a good bd set :S

I say purchase the SoS and then save up for more, play with a new toy and it builds up more excitement for what you need later I guess? :D

#3 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:13 AM

I say purchase the SoS and then save up for more, play with a new toy and it builds up more excitement for what you need later I guess? :D

Yah I am thinking that...
Hmm if I am gonna get frozen, at least I wont regret it too muchXD... dunno :x3:

#4 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:16 AM

I say purchase it. In the end, assuming you don't get caught it all ends up to the same goal anyways right? I would personally just purchase it just to say I played with it just incase I got frozen / caught. :p, instead of doing "What if I ..." and chance things n_n

#5 Timbo

Timbo
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:20 AM

How have you made 16m in 3 weeks? I'm rsing at the moment (legit), but it's pretty tricky when I can't see anything over r79 O_o.

#6 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:20 AM

No. Save for interest.

#7 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:23 AM

How have you made 16m in 3 weeks? I'm rsing at the moment (legit), but it's pretty tricky when I can't see anything over r79 O_o.

I think you answered your own question. :p If you can't see anything over r79 you miss out on alot of profitable items.

Perhaps he just got lucky with alot of unbuyables or something. :) It kind of doesn't surprise me. I have my suspicions saif is making alot per week due to me spying on him!

#8 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:25 AM

I think you answered your own question. :p If you can't see anything over r79 you miss out on alot of profitable items.

Perhaps he just got lucky with alot of unbuyables or something. :) It kind of doesn't surprise me. I have my suspicions saif is making alot per week due to me spying on him!

haha yeah...I amlucky been getting a lot of bag of sands etc XD... and lab maps... from random events too lol.
But sad I can only see r85... XD limits my purchasing powers.
But damn todays the net's been a bit laggy sigh

#9 Timbo

Timbo
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:02 AM

haha yeah...I amlucky been getting a lot of bag of sands etc XD... and lab maps... from random events too lol.
But sad I can only see r85... XD limits my purchasing powers.
But damn todays the net's been a bit laggy sigh

In your first post you said you 'created' your account 3 weeks ago. Are you ab'ing on an older one and then transferring?

#10 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:18 AM

I'd buy it. Why not? Go and show it off.

Or, buy it, trade it for more items, transfer those items to a different account, and repeat :p

#11 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:47 AM

In your first post you said you 'created' your account 3 weeks ago. Are you ab'ing on an older one and then transferring?

No the 3 week acc is the oldest one I got.
Just started again 3 weeks ago... :ninja:

#12 Timbo

Timbo
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:37 PM

No the 3 week acc is the oldest one I got.
Just started again 3 weeks ago... :ninja:

How have you been rsing Bags of Sand on a 3 week account, since they're r99?

#13 Insanity

Insanity
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:48 PM

I say have fun with the SoS. I mean you do need some sort of weapon to attack with. lol
I usually buy my BD set in this order:
Weapon
Bomb
Healer
Freezer

But thats just me.

#14 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:46 PM

How have you been rsing Bags of Sand on a 3 week account, since they're r99?

I mean bag of peanuts :sorry:

#15 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:17 AM

Ok got a SoS.
Realized I need a freezer and a bomb and another constant XD

#16 bamban

bamban
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:34 AM

I've made over 4mill over a month on a new account. I only AB on it for like two hour a day so I'm not really trying too hard on it.. I'm mainly doing it to 'build up' my RS logs so when the account age is 3 months then TNT won't get suspicious if I suddenly start restocking r99s.

16mill over 3 weeks is pausible I guess if you have an advanced membership + restock bags of peanuts (300k each)/pharma/gourmet cooking for your pet. I think kayla's potion shop is a nice shop once you hit 1 month.

#17 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:46 PM

i've almost enough nps to get an sos too, i'm not sure either whether to save up for interest or to buy =\. my personality leads me to say save :)

#18 Vexage

Vexage
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:37 PM

Save it and get interest if you think you wont get caught.

In reality does it matter what you buy first? The end goal would be the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users