• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#51 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:25 AM

Just so you all know if it has not been posted yet after you get all the worms the first time the next day you have to find them all again!!!Posted Image Becasue the Ninja's broke in and now your worms are gone.

??? Well that's unlucky.
Also unlucky-
I put my in my sdb last night. This morning I went into the cave, saw a worm, but couldn't get it because my lantern was also stored away. Took the lantern out, then clicked on the worm in the cave, and I got the response posted above: 'There's nothing here, but you swear you could have seen something.'
Booo! Two worms still allude me, little sons of bitches.

#52 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:32 AM

After you have found the Red Moltite did you return the lantarn to the lantarnshop to get: Friendly Glowing Lantern
Posted Image
Or did you hold on to the dim lantarn?? Just curious

Why would one hold onto the lantern? It would be generally useless since the shopkeeper seems to be recharging it.

#53 Neopian

Neopian
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:53 AM

So if I understand correctly you need this new lantarn to search for more of that Red stone (tomorrow)?Or do you go back to the store tomorrow and get your original lamp back...

Edited by Neopian, 15 December 2009 - 07:54 AM.

#54 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:36 AM

So if I understand correctly you need this new lantarn to search for more of that Red stone (tomorrow)?Or do you go back to the store tomorrow and get your original lamp back...

IF you read the event, he said to come back tomorrow for your lantern back.

#55 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:40 AM

IF you read the event, he said to come back tomorrow for your lantern back.

You get the lantern back and then you have to collect all the worms again.

#56 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:26 AM

You get the lantern back and then you have to collect all the worms again.

Seriously?
I still don't have the bloody rainbow worm.

#57 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:30 AM

Seriously?
I still don't have the bloody rainbow worm.

Yeah I collected all the worms yesterday and did that maze crap then got the lantern back today and have collected 9 worms again so far.

#58 jlovesa

jlovesa
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:34 AM

I also have only been able to get 9 worms today so far. I think I might have found a sleeping time for the Guard I will let you all know when I take my pet there. But I think it is between 1pm-2pm NST

#59 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:59 AM

It's been two hours now and I have yet to get my black worm. FFS. :|

#60 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:33 PM

It's been two hours now and I have yet to get my black worm. FFS. :|

Big whoop.
My Rainbow hasn't shown up yet at all, since I posted this thread.
I've been using Laser's script almost constantly.

#61 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:37 PM

Big whoop.
My Rainbow hasn't shown up yet at all, since I posted this thread.
I've been using Laser's script almost constantly.

Same here, I also need that Rainbow one...all the others seemed to be pretty easy to find.

#62 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:21 PM

Sometimes it'll pop up saying there's a worm, but when I look there's nothing there. What's up with that?

#63 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:25 PM

Sometimes it'll pop up saying there's a worm, but when I look there's nothing there. What's up with that?

It's a Ghost. OooOoOoOOooPosted Image

#64 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:26 PM

It'll only pop up if the page source says there's a worm. If you check the page source you'll be able to get the url for the worm from there.

#65 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:37 PM

It'll only pop up if the page source says there's a worm. If you check the page source you'll be able to get the url for the worm from there.

I can verify this problem. I'll open the source and there will be no text that says "worm"

#66 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

I can verify this problem. I'll open the source and there will be no text that says "worm"

Well it must have been in the page source somewhere otherwise it would be impossible for it to popup...

#67 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:46 PM

Well it must have been in the page source somewhere otherwise it would be impossible for it to popup...

What does the URL look like Laser? I have it happen to me about 5 times where it says there is a work but I can't see one.

Just need one more worm by the way....the black one.

#68 neoteric

neoteric
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:39 PM

I just found someone with a magma pet.
Pet name = Zrre

Magma colors: http://www.neopets.c...agma/pets.phtml

Interesting! He has one of those moltara petpets too. Do we get to paint one of our pets if we finish the quest?

#69 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:48 PM

What does the URL look like Laser? I have it happen to me about 5 times where it says there is a work but I can't see one.

Just need one more worm by the way....the black one.

It's one of the swf parameters so it looks something like:

swf.addParam('worm_1', 'URL HERE');

#70 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:48 PM

@neoteric NO to get a moltaran pet, just refresh at the magma pool until you sneak past the guard.

@Waser Lave Do you know what param they add when the miscellaneous gears shows up?

Edited by AndyLiger, 15 December 2009 - 04:50 PM.

#71 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:53 PM

It's one of the swf parameters so it looks something like:

swf.addParam('worm_1', 'URL HERE');

Well I was searching for 'worm' in the source code and nothing was being picked up....looks like I won't be getting the black work then. It's the only one I need now but everytime it says there is a work on the page, there isn't.

#72 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:58 PM

@neoteric NO to get a moltaran pet, just refresh at the magma pool until you sneak past the guard.

@Waser Lave Do you know what param they add when the miscellaneous gears shows up?

Should be about the same but gears_NUMBER rather than worm_NUMBER.

#73 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:00 PM

Well I was searching for 'worm' in the source code and nothing was being picked up....looks like I won't be getting the black work then. It's the only one I need now but everytime it says there is a work on the page, there isn't.

Try my google chrome bookmark version of Laser's Script. Post is here It only works in google chrome though, although I haven't had any trouble with false positives.

#74 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:03 PM

Well I just found my last worm at exactly 5PM NST so I don't know if that's a coincidence or not... O_o

#75 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:05 PM

Well I just found my last worm at exactly 5PM NST so I don't know if that's a coincidence or not... O_o

At first I thought it was time based as well when I got a worm at 3:30 NST but I think it's just coincidence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users