Krawk buried treasure cheat???

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 neonoob1

neonoob1
  • 16 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:12 AM

is their some kind of cheat for this game???

#2 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:25 AM

Nope.

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:57 AM

/thread

#4 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:32 AM

Why do you ask? Have you heard of something?

#5 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:34 AM

The only thing I heard about Buried Treasure is that once somebody finds the co-ordinates with a prize of neopoints, the big treasure is around there somewhere, and it continuously moves in a certain direction, so once you find neopoints you're close to the treasure (that's what I read somewhere).

#6 neonoob1

neonoob1
  • 16 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:46 PM

No, just wondering, I mean to make a program that finds the coordinates or examines the posts at neopets boards to figure out where the treasure might be doesn't sound so difficult considering the really good programs you have on this site.

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:59 PM

No, just wondering, I mean to make a program that finds the coordinates or examines the posts at neopets boards to figure out where the treasure might be doesn't sound so difficult considering the really good programs you have on this site.

There's no way it can "Find" the coordinates of the treasure.

#8 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:49 AM

Or, you can ask a person (works in neopets) to get the prize for you. :p

#9 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:00 AM

Sure we can. The first people to run the program get to randomly guess where it is, it stores the data in a database, and keeps getting closer and closer to the treasure until it hits it....

Just not sure that people would want to be the "guessing" account. Most likely they would complain.

#10 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:21 AM

Sure we can. The first people to run the program get to randomly guess where it is, it stores the data in a database, and keeps getting closer and closer to the treasure until it hits it....

Just not sure that people would want to be the "guessing" account. Most likely they would complain.

I'd do it! :D *looks around excitedly for treasure*

#11 neonoob1

neonoob1
  • 16 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:39 AM

That would be really cool I'd do it.

#12 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:02 AM

That would be really cool I'd do it.

You should change your name. You really dont know anything about cheating neo :p

#13 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:41 PM

True. BUT. when you click on a spot, the coordinates for that location are in the address bar.

http://www.neopets.com/pirates/buriedtreasure/buriedtreasure.phtml?278,325

When looking at the map, the coordinates are on the bottom left. I just won 5k here, so if you try around that, you might win.

I also believe the prices have a certain "system" with them. Meaning, booby trap prices are furthest away from the jackpot, then 1k, 2k, 5k, 10k, 20k, etc until you hit it.

I think a Buried Treasure Winning Coordinates topic needs to be created and pinned ;)

#14 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 05:44 PM

It would be really cool if this were made because a lot of people would paricipate in it but it changes quite often. It would be awesome if tnt didn't change anything to do with it either if they found out that we started doing this. I wonder if they would change the game and make it completely random.

If people didn't really want to paricipate until the prize was found it wouldn't really be worth it, but since you can do it every 3 hours it would still be good because you would help it get found and have a much better chance of finding it yourself in the hours to come.

#15 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:26 AM

It would be really cool if this were made because a lot of people would paricipate in it but it changes quite often. It would be awesome if tnt didn't change anything to do with it either if they found out that we started doing this. I wonder if they would change the game and make it completely random.

If people didn't really want to paricipate until the prize was found it wouldn't really be worth it, but since you can do it every 3 hours it would still be good because you would help it get found and have a much better chance of finding it yourself in the hours to come.

It's simple, really. Just click, say where you clicked, what prize you got, and go from there. There are boards like this on the Neoboards - between them and us, I think we can find it ;)

#16 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:43 PM

think its pure luck dude.

#17 Dlza

Dlza
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

is it in one statutory position for a day or is it random for each person. cause if it was in the same spot for a period of time then it would be possible but otherwise nah

#18 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:06 AM

is it in one statutory position for a day or is it random for each person. cause if it was in the same spot for a period of time then it would be possible but otherwise nah

No, it's constantly moving around, according to what people have said.

#19 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:25 PM

agree jonny..I think you can only depend on luck there...its hard to apply math in there..

#20 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:33 AM

agree jonny..I think you can only depend on luck there...its hard to apply math in there..

Well, you're wrong...
And spamming.

#21 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:40 AM

I honestly wish there was, but then it would be abused and the jackpot would never be any bigger then a few thousand. As of right now, there is no way to find the treasure automatically, it is all luck and no skill.

#22 Hackzorz

Hackzorz
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:23 AM

you actually can find where it is,it does go continuously

#23 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:11 AM

It keeps on moving randomly. You won't get the treasure at the same coordinate that someone else used. There's a reason why the jackpot is big :rolleyes:

#24 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:02 PM

nope. wait long long. lolx

#25 jc690

jc690
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:06 PM

I just played with the coordinates of http://www.neopets.c...e.phtml?268,325 ... I found NOTHING.

Does anyone know what the exact jackpot is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users