Quantcast

Photo

Ipod touch or zune?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Poll: Ipod or zune

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Ipod or zune?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:03 PM

I could have sworn I posted my love of Zune here.

I will never ever own anything but a Zune.
I bought an Ipod when they first came out and I hated it. I tried a Zen but it went through the washmachine, didnt like it anyways. I've tried some RCA players, but they were just stupid feeling in my hand.
I bought an original Zune 30 when they came out and I will never go back. I love the menu way more than an Ipod and it just seems way more user friendly. Ive tried using my friends Ipods but I always want to throw them against the wall after 1 minute of scrolling. If you have a small library, Ipods work, I guess.
My zune still works after being dropped ALOT, left in the sun for hours, used for at LEAST 4 hours a day, left on the charger, dropped in the ocean (for like, 2 secs), and whatever daily circumstances have come about.
It works perfectly fine, I just took the screen protector off for the first time and my Zune looks and still works like brand new. That was 4 fucking years ago!
My headphones broke but obviously thats not a big deal.
I'm just now going to upgrade to get more gigs, but I still love my original Zune. It may not be pocket friendly, but the new ones are. I think they look way sleeker than Ipods anyways.

#27 TidalTempest

TidalTempest
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

Zune. My opinion, It's epic.

Had this for a year or so. Only 4GB though xD lolz

Podcast, Games, Pictures, Video, Radio. Plus it's amazing, I love the menu/Interface (better than the iPod). :x3:

Listen to music while you play games and the videos has excellent quality for a small device.

My friend just found a zune on the ground a few weeks ago. Its a 8GB I think. I had to update for him and he downloaded a ton of songs from my computer. Several days later when he updated again, I think something happening with the directory from Frostwire and Zune and it erased all of his music from the zune and my folders xD omg It was horrible. We downloaded half of them back at least. (Probably more) but yeah. The iPod looks a bit boring to me, idk why, but I love the my zune :p

#28 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:54 PM

Ipod here.

#29 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:37 PM

Ipod here.

that's fail. do you even like microsoft?

#30 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

ipod, definitely. but maybe i'm just saying that because i've never owned a zune. still, ipod.

#31 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:54 PM

that's fail. do you even like microsoft?

I just like Bill's money,not microsoft..:p

#32 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

Zune. My opinion, It's epic.

Had this for a year or so. Only 4GB though xD lolz

Podcast, Games, Pictures, Video, Radio. Plus it's amazing, I love the menu/Interface (better than the iPod). :x3:

Listen to music while you play games and the videos has excellent quality for a small device.

My friend just found a zune on the ground a few weeks ago. Its a 8GB I think. I had to update for him and he downloaded a ton of songs from my computer. Several days later when he updated again, I think something happening with the directory from Frostwire and Zune and it erased all of his music from the zune and my folders xD omg It was horrible. We downloaded half of them back at least. (Probably more) but yeah. The iPod looks a bit boring to me, idk why, but I love the my zune :p

:o
they make Zunes that small?
How the fuck can you have such a small library?? I would never be able to handle anything smaller than 30g.

But yeah, you have to be careful using a Zunes sync settings, but same with Ipods.
Ive plugged mine into a friends computer and later found out all his shit automatically got transferred to mine.
Needless to say, I almost chucked the thing at a wall when Metallica started playing. RAGE.

#33 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

I just like Bill's money,not microsoft..:p

http://en.wikipedia....of_billionaires

There's better offerings. Plus apparently hes not even no1.

#34 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

ZUNE. All my apple products have broken within 6 months. My microsoft products have all lasted over 2 years.

I have a super duper old iPod video, which is currently coming to age of 5 and still working well though :/

#35 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

I have a super duper old iPod video, which is currently coming to age of 5 and still working well though :/

I have an old 80g Ipod Video that I got as a present, I just recently went looking for it and it wont hold a charge but I can plug it in to my computer, but I get a blank white screen thats half blacked out. this things like brand new, nothing heavy was set on it or anything like that either. It's about 2 or 3 (maybe even 4?) years old though, so apparently they have a shelf life. Or the battery/screen does.

My Zune is still made of win, and I can get a refurb HD for around 40 bucks on ebay. Talk about even more WIN.

#36 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:58 AM

I have an old 80g Ipod Video that I got as a present, I just recently went looking for it and it wont hold a charge but I can plug it in to my computer, but I get a blank white screen thats half blacked out. this things like brand new, nothing heavy was set on it or anything like that either. It's about 2 or 3 (maybe even 4?) years old though, so apparently they have a shelf life. Or the battery/screen does.

My Zune is still made of win, and I can get a refurb HD for around 40 bucks on ebay. Talk about even more WIN.

My iPod is only 30gb. 80g is the newer version of iPod video.
Guess no harm trying out zune, but I've never heard of it. What company's product is it?

#37 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

My iPod is only 30gb. 80g is the newer version of iPod video.
Guess no harm trying out zune, but I've never heard of it. What company's product is it?

microsoft

#38 Daryl

Daryl
  • 459 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:43 AM

microsoft

Holy crap! Am I that outdated? :p

#39 TidalTempest

TidalTempest
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:14 PM

Holy crap! Am I that outdated? :p

Hmm..*Thinks* :unsure: ...Positive...

#40 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:37 AM

My uncle has a Zune, and my brother has an iPod. I've gotta say the iPod does it for me, maybe it's because I often conform to the majority ;p

#41 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

ipod most definitely.

#42 NeoVix

NeoVix
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:40 AM

Ipod...purely because I have heard of it/have one :p

#43 Wangalang

Wangalang
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:45 PM

The ipod touch has a vast spectrum of functions that can be accessed as a standalone device, or with jailbreaking. The zune is just good at sound quality, and some people like it. I like to pay for the bundle, so i'll stick with my ipod.

#44 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

ipod touch so you can jailbreak it and get a bunch of expensive and cool apps like GPS

#45 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:38 PM

This question is obviously a joke, who uses a zune, who ever used a zune? Hah, ipod touch > Zune.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users