Quantcast

Photo

Best computer manufacturer

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Poll: best computer company

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Which computer manufacturer is the best? ( in terms of customer service, awesomeness, crash rate, and intuition)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Zoolu4

Zoolu4
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:18 PM

i have a sony vaio and i love it; so i voted for that

dell has alienware though, but the efficiency to price ratio is way off

#27 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:24 PM

Go for HP. If you're good with computers it should last you a long time. I have an old Pavillion from 2006 and it still works great.

#28 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

I own two dell laptops and think they're great. Although, we have a dell studio one which I don't like. I don't know why everyone rates Dell support, I think it's terrible. Right now I'm setting up a laptop which arrived from Dell, scheduled delivery was a week ago. I was on hold for thirty minutes whenever I rang in for support, Malaysian customer service reps couldn't even speak the language, let alone lend support.

Edited by Artificial, 11 March 2010 - 08:10 PM.

#29 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:03 PM

If I had to choose, I'd only choose Dell because they probably have the best support of all of them. And I'm assuming people would need the support if they can't build it themselves.

#30 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:54 AM

Sun, :)

http://www.sun.com/p...cts/servers.jsp

They also sell a supercomputer with about 320 processors for $2,000,000 if your interested.
You also get Solaris on it, which is just plain awesome.

And to be honest, building your own desktop is the best option.

Edited by Metigue, 13 March 2010 - 04:29 AM.

#31 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2010 - 04:14 AM

Sun, :)

http://sun.com/products/servers.jsp

They also sell a supercomputer with about 320 processors for $2,000,000 if your interested.
You also get Solaris on it, which is just plain awesome.

And to be honest, building your own desktop is the best option.

Fail.

#32 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 04:41 AM

Your a fail xD, p.s. I fixed the link.

#33 mrPomroy

mrPomroy
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:04 AM

If I had to choose, I'd only choose Dell because they probably have the best support of all of them. And I'm assuming people would need the support if they can't build it themselves.

Dell is absolutely horrible. Even without the bundleware, they're overpriced and unreliable when wiping/putting on a new OS unless you use THEIR restore/install cds/dvds. Evil company.

>:o @ bundleware.

#34 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:52 AM

and unreliable when wiping/putting on a new OS unless you use THEIR restore/install cds/dvds. Evil company.

???!? Not in my experiences... Has always worked far better/faster after installing with my Win DVD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users