293 replies to this topic

#226 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

Do i need to buy proxies?

where i can find good proxies?

If I use a proxy, is there a guarantee that TNT cant find out my real IP address?

if I use a proxy on an account #1, the day after do I need to use the same proxy again?

is it dangerous if I use proxys to test out SS lists?

how to find good anonymous proxys?

Read the guide?

If you have other Q's please PM me. Thanks.

#227 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:21 PM

Read the guide?

If you have other Q's please PM me. Thanks.

you're gonna regret that offer

#228 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:22 PM

you're gonna regret that offer

Story of my life..... :x3:

#229 onethreezerotwo

onethreezerotwo
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:32 AM

So all the proxies that I try to use are CoDeeN or something like that. Is there a way to verify which ones are on for-sale lists vs. truly free proxies? Sorry if my post sounds idiotic, I'm literally learning all about proxies for the first time.

Would you suggest purchasing from mroxy? Sorry about all the questions. They're probably duplicates, but I don't know how relevant the answers are anymore given the time lapse of this thread.

#230 aneoguy

aneoguy
  • 397 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:32 AM

Ahhh shame you have to pay for all the ones listed at the bottom :(

#231 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:03 AM

So all the proxies that I try to use are CoDeeN or something like that. Is there a way to verify which ones are on for-sale lists vs. truly free proxies? Sorry if my post sounds idiotic, I'm literally learning all about proxies for the first time.

Would you suggest purchasing from mroxy? Sorry about all the questions. They're probably duplicates, but I don't know how relevant the answers are anymore given the time lapse of this thread.

You can tell which proxies are codeen by the port number, stick with 80 or 8080 or 8008 etc and they wont be codeen. :)

Ahhh shame you have to pay for all the ones listed at the bottom :(

Hidemyass is free.

#232 onethreezerotwo

onethreezerotwo
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:26 AM

I've been going through all the fast-speed, fast-connection links in the US on hidemyass, but I can't find any High +KA proxy that works with any decent speed. Should I broaden my search parameters, and if so what should I change? Sorry, I realize this is annoying.

#233 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:35 AM

I've been going through all the fast-speed, fast-connection links in the US on hidemyass, but I can't find any High +KA proxy that works with any decent speed. Should I broaden my search parameters, and if so what should I change? Sorry, I realize this is annoying.

Na its not annoying dont worry :)

I cant help you specificly with what proxy would work well for you, as im in the UK so my results wont come close to yours. But all you need is them to be high anon or high + ka. And see how that works :)

#234 onethreezerotwo

onethreezerotwo
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:55 AM

Fuuuuuck the learning curve on this is steep. Do you know anyone in the US that can help me out? Every time I try to connect to one, regardless of the speed, connection or anonymity, I have no internet capabilities. Thanks for all your time Georgina. You're incredibly kind to run through this with me, despite my ineptitude.

#235 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

Fuuuuuck the learning curve on this is steep. Do you know anyone in the US that can help me out? Every time I try to connect to one, regardless of the speed, connection or anonymity, I have no internet capabilities. Thanks for all your time Georgina. You're incredibly kind to run through this with me, despite my ineptitude.

Ill pm you a couple off another list i have, and maybe they will work better for you. Its no problem :)

#236 Buttercup

Buttercup
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:08 AM

So if I use a proxy on a new account and make a lot of money there, how do I transfer that money to my real main without making it look suspicious?

#237 kleur

kleur
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:02 AM

where can I find, free and very good proxy.. pm me for that please :)

#238 HuskySiberiano

HuskySiberiano
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

where can I find, free and very good proxy.. pm me for that please :)

http://www.xroxy.com/

It's on the guide.

#239 fallendevilz

fallendevilz
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:45 AM

Jesus people don't read the guide.. It's written all there for you!!!!!!
I just find a free proxy, Test it with abrosia, if the return is 1sec or less, Use it.
Done. lol.

Fallen.

#240 Xexist

Xexist
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:24 AM

Just a heads up - http://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/ has a black friday sale on now. I am not affiliated with them in any way, in fact I got the site from the OP and gave it a try. It worked, and with good speeds, where all the free proxies I tried failed. I only got 1 but I might upgrade to the package of 3..

Anyways just thought I would point out it is on sale and it says you keep that rate for as long as you keep the subscription.

Edited by Xexist, 25 November 2011 - 12:36 PM.

#241 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:53 AM

Ok, i want an answer directly to my question to be sure so regardless to other questions, i want to ask my question eventhough it was asked before, so here it is:

I have a desktop and a laptop, i use the same internet connection for both of them. I also loged to my main on both of them before, so i cant cheat on either of them because of the chain freeze. My question is this: If i use the proxy change on my laptop, and use my shell on it only, is there any possibility my main will be frozen if the shell gets frozen as well? Any comments, tips, replies are welcomed, thank you.

#242 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

what would happen if by random chance two people were to simultaneously pick the same proxy and have the same IP address and then try to AB at the same time?

#243 penman815

penman815
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:33 AM

Nice guide, ridiculously detailed, I actually didn't know that they IP freeze people. ( I am 100% new)

#244 martel222

martel222
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

Nice guide i'am gonna try it

#245 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:30 AM

what would happen if by random chance two people were to simultaneously pick the same proxy and have the same IP address and then try to AB at the same time?

Unlikely and unluckily, I think both may get frozen.

Nice guide, ridiculously detailed, I actually didn't know that they IP freeze people. ( I am 100% new)

I'm pretty sure they don't IP freeze people. They've also mentioned in an old editorial they don't IP freeze because they know public places like libraries may have many people sharing the same IP address.

They do chain freezing though.

#246 xangxang

xangxang
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:14 AM

this guide really help me a lot
now i can use it thoroughly!!
really thanks very much~

#247 xangxang

xangxang
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:03 AM

i only use the transparent proxys from the lists from the internet

Are transparent proxys meaningless to use as my original ip is still exposed??

#248 Xexist

Xexist
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:13 AM

i only use the transparent proxys from the lists from the internet

Are transparent proxys meaningless to use as my original ip is still exposed??

Pretty much, yup.

#249 lokita

lokita
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:33 PM

Does the country that the proxy is from matter? Like will TNT notice that I've been using IPs from Czech Republic and such or should I try to stick to the ones in USA (where I live)?

I haven't been be able to find a decent proxy in USA but I've found some nice proxies that are from other countries :x

#250 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:12 PM

Does the country that the proxy is from matter? Like will TNT notice that I've been using IPs from Czech Republic and such or should I try to stick to the ones in USA (where I live)?

I haven't been be able to find a decent proxy in USA but I've found some nice proxies that are from other countries :x

TNT can see what countries different IPs reside in

You can use proxies from different countries, but it'd be recommended to stick with a certain country then and not to jump around
(For example, don't use a proxy from China one day and then a proxy from Australia the next or something like that)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users