• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:32 AM

Introduction
This is how I do restock on my Main Account. But you should be familiar with the basic restocking procedure.

This is what you will need
Firefox Browser
Adblock Plus Add-on
Stylish Add-on with Neopets Fullscreen Script

Set-Up
Now block all Images of Junk Items in the shop you want to restock. This is very easy with the great Item Database (I love it ♥)
Ok, this will cost some time, but once done, you should only see the Items in shop, which are profitable to buy.

Disabling JavaScript
By doing this you will eliminate the popup asking you, if you are sure you want to buy this item. After disabled it will load directly to the Haggle Site. To do so, we must disable JavaScript. Doing so in FF is very easy:
Goto Tools> Options> Content> Disable “Enable Javascript” and “Enable Java”> Press OK

The Process
Now open your shops, you want to restock in different Tabs. If a Shop restocks it should look like this:
Posted Image
You just have to click on the items you want to buy.
This is what I restocked in about 2 hours:
Posted Image

The End
I hope you like my little Guide, about how I restock. Don't forget to Enable JavaScript again, after you are finished with restocking.
Oh and I am sorry, if my English is not Perfect :unsure:
Feel free to ask, if you don't understand something.

Carialle

My AdBlock List Attached

Attached Files

Edited by Noitidart, 11 April 2010 - 03:05 PM.

#2 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:46 AM

Pretty nice if anyone wanted to do legit restocking. But how exactly do you get rid of the junk item images?

#3 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:56 AM

Pretty nice if anyone wanted to do legit restocking. But how exactly do you get rid of the junk item images?

Thank you.
That is easy, you need to put all Image-URLs in a Text Datei (txt), for example:
http://images.neopet...islandberry.gif
http://images.neopet...rangerambus.gif
http://images.neopet...roll_sketch.gif

In this Format, then save it.
If you downloaded and installed Adblock to your Firefox, there should be a red Stop Sign in the upper right corner with withe letters "ABP". Right click on it and open the settings, then go to Filters, Import Filters (Str+I) and search for your saves txt file. That's it.

Edited by Carialle, 10 January 2010 - 10:57 AM.

#4 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

thats what I do without disabling the "are you sure you want to buy this item for XXX" such a great method you can actually do better then an aber if you aren't lazy.

What i do is right click on the abp logo, then open blockable items and manually block each and every item i do not want to ever buy.

#5 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:56 PM

nice guide. just to clarify, i didn't understand this, but if i do what the guide says, the things i should buy are the items with images? the items without images are just junk?

#6 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:50 PM

yeah you weed out all the bad items and do not see them which makes it so that you cannot purchase them if you tried. It fixes one of the hard things about manually rsing which is seeing the good item and clicking on it fast. When you are complete doing this there will be a restock and you might only see 2-5 items and all of which should be profitable so you become a faster rs'er. Once I blocked all the non profitable items i would block the items with 1000 or less profit as well because I wanted more of a chance at high profit items.

#7 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:06 AM

Yeah, I can be faster then an AB, I think.
I get many Items in 2 hours, just because I am in 5 shops at the same time. I even got some nice Elixiers from Kauvara, and some UBs. I get at least 1-2 Items in a restock, sometimes more.

#8 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:59 AM

wow, nice guide! thx a lot for this, i have to try this soon!

#9 Snowneo

Snowneo
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:04 AM

I have +rep you. This is a great guide for those semi-legit restockers. very informative, detailed and easy to follow. I would like to see more guides from you.

#10 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:47 AM

yay, i've got it *happydance* +rep for you it's awsome!

#11 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:17 AM

This is a real fun way of restocking. I watched someone as they did it. It was really fun. Nice guide!

Could you supply us with one of your ad block files. Like save it to text and then we can load it in to get a start :)
It'll help people get started :)

#12 Danielle88

Danielle88
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:09 AM

This is a real fun way of restocking. I watched someone as they did it. It was really fun. Nice guide!

Could you supply us with one of your ad block files. Like save it to text and then we can load it in to get a start :)

that's a good idea :)
I'm lazy too, lol

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:12 AM

You could always use the item database to create those lists of images. :p

#14 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:42 AM

Sure, here you go.
It is for the Shops Pharmacy, Kauvara, Uni's Clothing, Food, Chocolate, MeriFood, Spooky Food, Stamps and Mystical Surroundings
The Plushie is not complete yet, I am sorry, it could be that there are Plushies not worth buying. But it is very easy to add an Item to the list.

Edit:
Mhh how can I attach my list to my post? I choosed it, but it's not working? O_o

Edited by Carialle, 11 January 2010 - 10:45 AM.

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:11 PM

Plus rep for trying :)
Click add attachment to post. If it doesn't work. PM it to me attached. If that doesn't work email it to me at [email protected] and I'll upload it into your post :)

#16 xPinkLemon

xPinkLemon
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:54 AM

ohh nice. so it just gets rid of the dialog box asking you to haggle? does this still work ?
but great idea ^_^

#17 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:02 AM

so it just gets rid of the dialog box asking you to haggle? does this still work ?

yes it does!

would be too cool, if you would share your lists with us!

#18 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

that is legit stocking haha. ill start doing this ASAP.

#19 Shadowized

Shadowized
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:55 AM

Although disabling the Javascript is a good idea, you could always have your hand over the the enter button and push it right after you click it then move it over to the number pad, so honestly you wouldn't lose much time at all.
Still a nice feature though. :)

#20 neoprince

neoprince
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:06 AM

awesome guide! tysm =D

#21 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:49 AM

I just PM'ed him. I think he got busy :(

#22 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:43 AM

it's a she, lol

#23 Benji2

Benji2
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:40 AM

There's a faster way to block the images - just right click on them, click "Adblock Plus: Block Image...", then click the URL of the image in the list (by default it is on http://images.neopets.com/items/* which would block every item on neopets :p)

#24 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:58 AM

We don't want to block all imags. Just the ones with unprofitable items.

#25 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:12 PM

If anyone got the list PM me it.

Will be watching if it gets uploaded otherwise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users