Photo

Why I can earn NP by using Abrosia?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 scapegoat

scapegoat
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:11 PM

How can I earn NP by using Abrosia? What is the theory behind?

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:15 PM

You buy items for X amount and sell them for Y amount. If Y is more than X then you earn NP. Simples.

#3 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:16 PM

It is a main shop autobuyer. Basically it goes to Neopet's main shops and automatically buys items worth a specific value based on our item database. Then, depending if you opt this choice or not, the autobuyer will place the items you bought from the main shops and put it in your personal shop and automatically price them depending on Shop Wizard prices. The items in your shop are bought by other Neopet players, and you receive their neopoints in exchange for the item they purchased. Occasionally you will purchase an item that is worth more than the maximum selling price in your personal shop, these items are worth more than or equal to 100k neopoints. You sell these items in either the auctions, or trading post.

#4 scapegoat

scapegoat
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

It is a main shop autobuyer. Basically it goes to Neopet's main shops and automatically buys items worth a specific value based on our item database. Then, depending if you opt this choice or not, the autobuyer will place the items you bought from the main shops and put it in your personal shop and automatically price them depending on Shop Wizard prices. The items in your shop are bought by other Neopet players, and you receive their neopoints in exchange for the item they purchased. Occasionally you will purchase an item that is worth more than the maximum selling price in your personal shop, these items are worth more than or equal to 100k neopoints. You sell these items in either the auctions, or trading post.

You said that the item will put in my shop or trade or auction after I have bought it, is it really true that someone will buy the item?

and do you mean that, if I want to buy the green draik egg, according to the ITEM DATABASE, I need to prepare 11,000,000 NP for that?

Do I need to put 11,000,000 NP outside the bank in order to buy thing immediately?

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:19 PM

You said that the item will put in my shop or trade or auction after I have bought it, is it really true that someone will buy the item?

and do you mean that, if I want to buy the green draik egg, according to the ITEM DATABASE, I need to prepare 11,000,000 NP for that?

Do I need to put 11,000,000 NP outside the bank in order to buy thing immediately?

No, 11mil is what they sell for to other people, you can buy them in the main shops for around 150k so that's how much you'd need 'on hand' to buy it.

Using Green Draik Egg as an example, it says:

Restocks in: Merifoods for approximately 147,617 NP (Last spotted: 2 hours ago)

So it restocks in the Merifoods shop for around 147k and you can sell it to other people for around 11mil which would give you an estimated profit of 10,852,383 NP if you can buy that item.

#6 Is30akc

Is30akc
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:08 PM

Yup.. the whole point of restocking is to buy something at a low price and resell it at much higher for profit. It's a very simple process and a lot of people do it to make NP. It's the fastest way to earn money in Neopets.. hands down.

#7 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:29 PM

i made 80k profit todays with this program.

#8 scapegoat

scapegoat
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:24 PM

then do I need to open my computer whole day to buy the Draik Egg since it is so rare?

#9 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:27 PM

probably longer than that considering 1 or 2 drops a day and your chance of getting one is basically none since you cannot leave your computer on all day without getting banned.

#10 scapegoat

scapegoat
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:50 PM

Do you mean I have to sit in front of the computer whole day without getting anything?

Then, other than Draik Eggs, what other things can earn quite a lot?

#11 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:13 PM

Do you mean I have to sit in front of the computer whole day without getting anything?

No, the program runs for hours without you doing anything

There are tons of high profit items out there

Stop posting in member tutorials, post in the program's topic

#12 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

Then, other than Draik Eggs, what other things can earn quite a lot?

You don't have to sit in front of the computer, there is a scheduler function for a reason.

Also, there are stamps, plushies, food items, morphing potions that are worth quite a lot, but there is a low chance of you actually successfully grabbing them.

That doesn't mean that the moderately expensive ones are out of reach though, those are easier to get, but don't show up all the time, and if you get a bulk of items worth about 50+, those add up well in a period of time.

#13 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:58 AM

I made my first million in one day using Ab :D I got two UBs that are worth 500k and sold them quickly on the TP! Both were neither draik eggs nor MPs.

Once in a blue moon I get a MP and have never gotten a draik egg. So draik eggs aren't the only big ticket items.

#14 scapegoat

scapegoat
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:47 PM

I made my first million in one day using Ab :D I got two UBs that are worth 500k and sold them quickly on the TP! Both were neither draik eggs nor MPs.

Once in a blue moon I get a MP and have never gotten a draik egg. So draik eggs aren't the only big ticket items.

What is UB and what is MP??

#15 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:52 PM

ub = unbuyable, you can't buy it in usershops as it's over 100k np.

mp = morphing potion, potion that changes your pet to another species/color

#16 watashiwakaizoku

watashiwakaizoku
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:04 AM

ub = unbuyable, you can't buy it in usershops as it's over 100k np.

mp = morphing potion, potion that changes your pet to another species/color

Reading about the draik eggs reminded me of what happened earlier (which is how I found my way here). Had the good fortune to spot a pirate draik egg in the merifood shop. I only got to know that it restocks there from a restock guide I just read, darn guide didn't say I need to have 1+ million on hand to buy it. Needless to say, I missed it, got demoralized and started searching for ABs!

Now I wonder if I'll see another pirate draik egg in my lifetime. Sigh.

#17 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:21 AM

Reading about the draik eggs reminded me of what happened earlier (which is how I found my way here). Had the good fortune to spot a pirate draik egg in the merifood shop. I only got to know that it restocks there from a restock guide I just read, darn guide didn't say I need to have 1+ million on hand to buy it. Needless to say, I missed it, got demoralized and started searching for ABs!

Now I wonder if I'll see another pirate draik egg in my lifetime. Sigh.

Just because you have AB doesn't mean you'll get a draik egg :( I saw my first draik egg yesterday and it sold out that quick!

#18 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:15 PM

I think it's only worth mentioning that you can't leave your program running on for two long, neither for times you're not supposed to be online.
The program might be a miracle only for a very short period of time; if you fail to use it properly, your account will be frozen for cheating and using an AB very quickly.
How do you use it properly? Make it look like a human - Don't leave it running for too long (would you be able to sit for hours and constantly refreshing? no.), don't make it run when you're not supposed to be online (TNT can spot abnormal activity, such as you being on 24/7), and don't make it act inhumanly - way too low refresh/haggle rates, etc.

Read those two threads, they're great -
http://www.neocodex....-abrosia-style/
http://www.neocodex....rozenout-dated/

Although personally, I'd suggest you getting more familiar with the site before you jump into ABing. It'll be a lot more fun, too :)

#19 shayla

shayla
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:47 PM

Don't the draik eggs usually sell out in under 5 seconds?

#20 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

If not faster. Rare stuff like that goes pretty quick. I've been making a nice profit off of furniture and clothing that I mark up from around 5k to abou 80-90k. Or from HTS unbuyables I get. Those I normally sell fairly low compared to TP prices just to get rid of them.

#21 gsmokez

gsmokez
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:43 AM

Yeah I've been getting quite a few items that are worth more but I think there should be some sort of way to differentiate between the HTS and the ETS items in the database because I'm getting a lot of HTS items.

#22 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:09 AM

Its good!

No, it's GRRRRREAAAAAAAAAT! 
Posted Image

Aw man, I miss Chobitz.

#23 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:15 AM

No, it's GRRRRREAAAAAAAAAT! 
Posted Image

Aw man, I miss Chobitz.

Sorry.

#24 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:36 AM

Sorry.

Oh you.
Apology accepted. 
lol

#25 SoRay

SoRay
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:21 AM

In real life it would probably be more like 1 or 2 secs before some retard's AB who is set on like 50ms picks it up and gets frozen, thus ridding the entire NeoPets kingdom of yet another wondrous Draik egg. It really ruins the fun for noobs like me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users