Why I can earn NP by using Abrosia?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:23 AM

Perhaps you should actually learn to play neopets before you go straight to the ABers, most of us have played neo for years, you should really actually know how to do things and be safe before you actually cheat and just get yourself instantly frozen.

#27 Shirlyn

Shirlyn
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

Perhaps you should actually learn to play neopets before you go straight to the ABers, most of us have played neo for years, you should really actually know how to do things and be safe before you actually cheat and just get yourself instantly frozen.
-
This^ I'm surprised that you don't know what's MP and UB stands for. I thought if people can find out about this site, they should at least have played neo for quite awhile :/

#28 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

This is a very philosophical thread.

#29 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

In real life it would probably be more like 1 or 2 secs before some retard's AB who is set on like 50ms picks it up and gets frozen, thus ridding the entire NeoPets kingdom of yet another wondrous Draik egg. It really ruins the fun for noobs like me.

let dumb ass threads like these die when they are over 3 months old... <_<

#30 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:19 PM

But there is hiugh freeze rate as always ... .

#31 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:23 AM

Buy with AB. Sell in shop. = profit? O.o try doing some legit RSing frist. you'll get the idea

#32 LemonSundae

LemonSundae
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:10 AM

This is a very philosophical thread.

Philosophical how?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users