Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

You ask this on a Neopets cheat site.
I say Neopets. :p

Well haven't you noticed it in all forums? Posted Image

#103 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:34 PM

hah, i find it a bit odd that you would ask this question on a neopets based website. Obviously you don't care if the votes are biased or not. Neopets > All others.

#104 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

Neopets.

I hate the way your character in RS drops stuff when it dies. Really irritating. Neo is way more laid back.

#105 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:35 PM

I used to play runescape and really enjoyed it back when there was normal wilderness, free trade, and before I stopped paying to be a member. I stopped when I was around level 110 I think and I had 97 defense, always wanted to get it 99 but it was so boring. Now I play neopets but more as just a laid back thing where I can use cheat programs to make my virtual currency number go up.

Right now? Neopets. Overall which have I gotten more enjoyment out of? Runescape.

#106 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:47 PM

Neopets.

I hate the way your character in RS drops stuff when it dies. Really irritating. Neo is way more laid back.

Now it just sounds like you're gravedigging to get post counts (I'm drawing this conclusion from some of your other posts as well)
Why respond to a thread in which nobody responded for over 3 months? The user is probably not still here - and if he was, then that would be the most indecisive person ever.

EDIT:
And the idiot got banned as well...

Edited by Turtleboy, 28 December 2010 - 05:48 PM.

#107 Crayon

Crayon
  • 913 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

You guys do realize that this topic is nearly a year old? Thanks for bumping it, Ladida

#108 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:02 PM

Neopets. I never got into Runescape.

#109 alexuyang2

alexuyang2
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:46 PM

Tried both, actually got pretty good at RS, then like with most things got bored....there's only so long I can run back and forth from the same place doing the same thing

#110 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:24 PM

Now it just sounds like you're gravedigging to get post counts (I'm drawing this conclusion from some of your other posts as well)
Why respond to a thread in which nobody responded for over 3 months? The user is probably not still here - and if he was, then that would be the most indecisive person ever.

EDIT:
And the idiot got banned as well...

Pretty much everything in here is old :) And on the first page in this section.

And if it gets the conversation back up, why not?

I'm guessing the 500 post count is for Abrosia, but since I'm not interested in that, that's no motivation for me. I'm frankly terrified of autobuyers and unwilling to risk my account on it. It's Christmas break and I'm bored as Hell :)

Nice try though.

#111 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:38 PM

I actually quite Neopets back in 2005 and started playing Runescape. I got to around 2200 total level, maxed combat, in Runescape then quit about.. a year ago? Or a bit longer.. I just got bored I guess! Might start playing again now that free trade/wilderness is coming back. Or maybe I'll just sell the 500 mil that's been sitting on the account :drool:

I used to play runescape and really enjoyed it back when there was normal wilderness, free trade, and before I stopped paying to be a member. I stopped when I was around level 110 I think and I had 97 defense, always wanted to get it 99 but it was so boring. Now I play neopets but more as just a laid back thing where I can use cheat programs to make my virtual currency number go up.

Right now? Neopets. Overall which have I gotten more enjoyment out of? Runescape.

I hear wilderness and free trade are coming back :o

#112 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:42 AM

Whats ur fav out of the 2 its hard for me to choose cause i play both and enjoy both so im stuck what do u think?

Runescape for sure is the better choice, but then once you have a bot for both.. they tend to even out.
But if its manual, runescape is by far more interesting!

#113 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:00 AM

I actually quite Neopets back in 2005 and started playing Runescape. I got to around 2200 total level, maxed combat, in Runescape then quit about.. a year ago? Or a bit longer.. I just got bored I guess! Might start playing again now that free trade/wilderness is coming back. Or maybe I'll just sell the 500 mil that's been sitting on the account :drool:

I hear wilderness and free trade are coming back :o

This topic made me check out runscape for the first time in a long time and on the front page there is this: http://services.rune...rade-referendum

If free trade comes back, you could sell your gold or we could become runescape friends! *insert scrunched up nerd face here* Seriously though, if they bring this back, I might actually consider getting back into runescape, not as serious as before, but after the wildy and free trade were gone, everyone started leaving so I left too.

Edit: Just checked and I'm level 107 with a 1619 total level and 19m in the bank :/ Not nearly 500m, should've kept that green h'ween mask.

Edited by DenyingSystems, 29 December 2010 - 09:08 AM.

#114 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:16 PM

My boyfriend plays Runescape. Well...he cheats at Runescape. Anyway, I never could get into it very much, so, it's Neopets for me, too. I always keep coming back to it.

#115 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:54 PM

Didn't they absolutely destroy the Runescape economy again? There wasn't really anything too enticing on playing Runescape, even if you do cheat.

#116 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:57 PM

Hmmm has this game changed much? I can vaguely remember how shitty the graphics looked back when I was in middle school.

#117 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:13 PM

Didn't they absolutely destroy the Runescape economy again? There wasn't really anything too enticing on playing Runescape, even if you do cheat.

Well everything back from the old days like party hats/halloween masks are in the billion gold range now.
But its satisfying killing someone in the wilderness though!

#118 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:33 AM

I thought they got rid of PvP as well. I read a thread somewhere that Jagex had turned some widely available item worth a crapload to sell to vendors, and so everyone instantly got free millions/billions, and that this happened twice -.-

#119 darkmagegurl

darkmagegurl
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:16 PM

It's difficult to compare an MMORPG like Runescape to..well, an MMORPG like Neopets.
The gameplay is entirely different.

Overall, I preferred Runescape though.

#120 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:03 PM

I wouldn't really call Neopets an MMORPG, but moreso just an MMO. You can still compare across genres based on the generalities that people look for in any type of MMO game like replayability, player base, motivation to keep playing, etc.

#121 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:52 PM

Neopets, in my very humble but extremely biased opinion.

#122 Ceres

Ceres
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

Neopets. Runescape just lost its interest for me when they completely ruined the economy with their trade limits. Jeez.

#123 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

Guys, what is this "Neopets" you talk of? Can someone please aware.... J/K

Neopets. Although biased opinion b/c I've only seen people play RS and never really tried it myself... back then I remember the graphics were not that great =p

#124 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:28 AM

neopets anyday i tried to play runescape once and it was soime shithole tbh

#125 Butet

Butet
  • 213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:18 PM

what is runescape? lol..my vote go to neopets

0 user(s) are reading this topic