Photo

What do you do while AB-ing?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 watashiwakaizoku

watashiwakaizoku
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:59 AM

So I'm a new user. Was just wondering what everyone does while AB-ing, and thought it's a good way to get more forum interaction and rack up more posts :p Haha j/k.

Anyway, I'll start first. I usually just load some movies, and 'troll' some forums, etc.

Or when I'm really bored, I try to beat motion sickness by playing 1st person tetris. Definitely worth trying out. :p

#2 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:04 AM

So I'm a new user. Was just wondering what everyone does while AB-ing, and thought it's a good way to get more forum interaction and rack up more posts :p Haha j/k.

Anyway, I'll start first. I usually just load some movies, and 'troll' some forums, etc.

Or when I'm really bored, I try to beat motion sickness by playing 1st person tetris. Definitely worth trying out. :p

Wow, that sounds really boring... You might as well just buy manually :p

As for me, I IRC, write guides, do some programming, and do homework, etc.

#3 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:08 AM

Lots of things

1. Post here
2. Eat
3. Sleep
4. EXIST

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:12 AM

>Rack up more posts

That's nothing you want to admit. :p

Anyways, I do things that I normally would do if I wasn't ABing, since it just sits there and does it's own work.

#5 watashiwakaizoku

watashiwakaizoku
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:44 AM

Wow, that sounds really boring... You might as well just buy manually :p

As for me, I IRC, write guides, do some programming, and do homework, etc.

Lol yea, I missed out 'doing my school readings' but that'd just make it even more boring.

>Rack up more posts

That's nothing you want to admit. :p

Anyways, I do things that I normally would do if I wasn't ABing, since it just sits there and does it's own work.

I subscribe to honesty ;) But good point, I guess as a new user I haven't gotten used to not restocking myself.

#6 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:10 AM

Lol yea, I missed out 'doing my school readings' but that'd just make it even more boring.

I subscribe to honesty ;) But good point, I guess as a new user I haven't gotten used to not restocking myself.

i play legit because i cant get any progs to work yet haha

#7 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:16 AM

Hm, I just play games, GTA 2 on pc just started being fun again.

#8 watashiwakaizoku

watashiwakaizoku
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:17 AM

i play legit because i cant get any progs to work yet haha

Hey, I'm new here too. Rikku's Guide got me started, it's pretty easy to understand. You can PM me if you run into any problems, I'll see how I can help although anyone else out there is probably more qualified.

#9 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:02 AM

I usually do school work since otherwise I don't have time :p Plus I like to be by my computer since if for some reason I buy like, 3 super rare items I'd turn it off early or something :o. Or if it's a side account I play video games or watch a movie or something :p

#10 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:13 AM

play COD,go on facebook, and posting on neocodex.

#11 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:22 AM

Either post here(if I'm doing it in the afternoon), go to morning classes(about two hours of ab), or do homework.

#12 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:46 AM

I like to read for fun, watch shows I missed episodes on on TV (I follow shows like Glee, Legend of the seeker, Scrubs, Lost, list goes on and on). I also am regularly going to the gym to work off that holiday weight I gained from eating. Other than that, mundane schedule: Eat, work, gym, eat, sleep. Rinse & Repeat :)

#13 watashiwakaizoku

watashiwakaizoku
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:00 AM

I like to read for fun, watch shows I missed episodes on on TV (I follow shows like Glee, Legend of the seeker, Scrubs, Lost, list goes on and on). I also am regularly going to the gym to work off that holiday weight I gained from eating. Other than that, mundane schedule: Eat, work, gym, eat, sleep. Rinse & Repeat :)

Sounds like you're the healthiest out of all of us. That lady in your dp's beautiful! Is that you? Sorry if it's an obvious question. :p

#14 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:03 AM

Get drunk...mostly

#15 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:05 AM

Get drunk...mostly

UK members - Drinking us under the table since Codex's beginnings

#16 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:57 AM

i'm usually watching a movie while I ab or doing homework or posting on here. Well sometimes I run it while i'm at the college or at work. I run my side from the college's ip so I'm sometimes in class with my netbook on.

#17 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:45 AM

I usually get on my legit account and play around with that :)

#18 watashiwakaizoku

watashiwakaizoku
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:01 AM

On the same IP? Isn't that a wee bit too dangerous?

#19 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:08 AM

I like to read for fun, watch shows I missed episodes on on TV (I follow shows like Glee, Legend of the seeker, Scrubs, Lost, list goes on and on). I also am regularly going to the gym to work off that holiday weight I gained from eating. Other than that,

You reminded me! I also watch hulu while I do things on neopets. Slowly working my way through the A-Team(second best show ever!) and watching the office and glee when they're up. I used to watch arrested development(best show ever!) until they stopped having all the seasons up.

Yeah, that will definitly get you frozen if you aren't proxying. And maybe if you are, idk. I tend to stay off of neopets when I use programs.

#20 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:46 AM

I play MW2, or chill with friends.

#21 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:52 PM

i do homework or any other tasks that i have to do on the computer (everything).
is it just me when i check abrosia every hour to see what i bought even though there's NO POINT whatsoever since its on autorun. i just love checking status of things.

#22 smcdreamz

smcdreamz
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:58 PM

I do everything but sit at the computer O.O...

#23 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:06 PM

I also go on facebook, youtube, etc. Sometimes I excercise because it's useful since "the longer I exercise the more I'll buy" since I'm one of those people who loves checking if Abrosia has bought anything/my shop has sold anything :p

My logic is flawed since i could just sit around and not exercise and the result would be the same... but it motivates me regardless :p

#24 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:08 PM

I run it at work all day since I'm working and can't be playing around on Neopets anyway. At home I usually run it when I'm eating, reading Digg/Reddit, or just out doing life stuff--basically whenever I'm not playing Neopets games.

#25 shallow

shallow
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:33 AM

Play on the wii.. duh! Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users