• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:44 PM

Try this http://jd.perfectworld.com/

Been playing for a few months now and it's pretty cool. Made me give up playing WoW anyway :p. You can also find a bot for it in my signature although it won't be much use to until you hit level 90 as the game has a built in bot that can be used freely. Once you hit 90 you need to purchase items that act as fuel for the built in bot to use it to it's full potential. The bot in my signature will do the same things for fweeee :p.

Feel free to post up any questions you might have before giving it a try. I'm level 105 at the moment so I haven't experienced everything about the game yet but I'll answer as best I can. I can also power level your ass to about level 60 in no time at all to make the game a little easier for you in the beginning.

Oh and if you do start a character then please use this code. A small box will appear while creating your character so keep an eye for it as it is easy to miss :p - 0230015X052206096005201Zdd21fe - and make sure to make your character on Server - Shura

Posted Image

You will need to register an account on the Jade Dynasty website first as this will be your login information for the game client.

Using the code will benefit both of us. The referral scheme, which has just started, is outlined here http://jd-forum.perf...ad.php?t=236061

Some of the prizes are as follows,

Free equipment
Free HP and SP potions
Esper items
Pet items

#2 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:45 PM

Will look into it when I get home.

#3 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:52 PM

Will look into it when I get home.

Shweet. Would be awesome to get some people from Codex to play as we could start a clan etc

#4 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:56 PM

You're so cute! 'Fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'!!!!

#5 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:01 PM

Maybe. Depends on how much it lags my computer.

I'm all for joining a game that involves almost no effort from me whatsoever

#6 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:03 PM

Maybe. Depends on how much it lags my computer.

I'm all for joining a game that involves almost no effort from me whatsoever

Well between the built in bot and the one on the site in my signature you won't have to do much in terms of grinding :D.

#7 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:33 PM

Why even have grind in a game if you're just going to make a bot do? Devs make no sense

#8 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:46 PM

Why even have grind in a game if you're just going to make a bot do? Devs make no sense

So you can get people used to it, then charge them for it later :p
Makes perfect financial sense :p

#9 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:51 PM

sounds interesting...joining!

#10 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:41 PM

....because people hate the grind :p. I guess they were trying to make it easier for people. The level cap is 150 though....so you have to potentially grind 60 levels. There are more than enough daily quest and Battle Grounds etc to take away from the grind even at later levels.

#11 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:25 PM

It looks like ancient China with magic. How're the plots?

#12 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:53 PM

Anything like Jade Empire?

#13 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

The plot is based on a book called Xhui Xhan (Jade Dynasty) or something. It's definitely got some depth and when I have actually bothered to read the quests etc it has been interesting.

I hit level 105 yesterday and more daily quests opened up to me to help me level....but there are too many to do :p. You get Taichi Pills for them which can be changed into exp so they are very useful.

Also, when you hit level 150 you can 'Ascend'. This lowers your level to 15 again but you keep all your stats and skills etc and get to start a whole new skill tree and new content.

#14 shallow

shallow
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

Oh god, tried too many online games hehe, runescape to WoW to WaR to AoC to Aeon..

I'll stick to NP for now, not time consuming ^^,

#15 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:12 PM

Anything like Jade Empire?

Not played it to be honest but having checked some screen shots I would say it is similar in style possibly.

Anyone signed up or planning to? I'll be online for a while tonight if you have so feel free to PM me. My characters name is Pandorum :).

#16 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:23 PM

I dont have time right now for MMorpgs :(. Especially one whos thing is pure botting till x level :p

#17 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:31 PM

I dont have time right now for MMorpgs :(. Especially one whos thing is pure botting till x level :p

You bot while you sleep :p....and it will mean you actually play it less because it does the hard work for you. The fun really starts at later levels once you have learned how to craft and train your pet and Esper properly. I still haven't figured out the Esper part to be honest....still working on that :p.

#18 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:36 PM

I'll download it. Is it free to play?

I cant promise anything though. At very least I can level a bunch to give you exp. XD

What server?

#19 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:56 PM

I'll download it. Is it free to play?

I cant promise anything though. At very least I can level a bunch to give you exp. XD

What server?

Shura server :)

Yeah it's free to play unless you want to buy things from the cash shop to make your life a little easier...or to customize your character :p.

Here is a screenie of my character :p....check out my Skyblade....whoooooa

Posted Image

#20 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:09 PM

Sweet, stolen wow ui!

Do they give you customizable addons? How easy are the quests (Is it like wow where is tells you to do a quest and you have to quess where it is?)

The fighting style. How well does it compare to wow (I love wow's style)

#21 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:15 PM

Sweet, stolen wow ui!

Do they give you customizable addons? How easy are the quests (Is it like wow where is tells you to do a quest and you have to quess where it is?)

The fighting style. How well does it compare to wow (I love wow's style)

When you receive a quest you might be asked to kill a certain monster for example. In your quest log the Monsters name will be highlighted and you can click the name to auto route to the monsters location. Not all quests do this but most do :).

No addons I'm afraid but I have read about it possibly being thought about in the future. The fighting style is quite similar I guess....you really need to see for yourself I think to make a judgement on it.

#22 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

Can I move and attack at the same time?

#23 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:26 PM

For the low, low price of $5 a month, you can.

[/Sarcasm, hopefully]

#24 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:27 PM

Don't think so....never really noticed to be honest :p. I'll go check.....

For the low, low price of $5 a month, you can.

[/Sarcasm, hopefully]

$10

...you registered yet? I think Georgina has....just waiting for her to PM me back so I can help out if she needs it.

#25 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:31 PM

$10

...you registered yet? I think Georgina has....just waiting for her to PM me back so I can help out if she needs it.

I need to finish clearing up some hard drive space. I've registered but not installed yet.

So that should be coming soon...

Probably after dinner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users