Er. $10 for what?

#27 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

Er. $10 for what?

Was just joking :p.

You can't attack while moving by the way.

#28 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:36 PM

Was just joking :p.

You can't attack while moving by the way.

Thats lame :(. We will see how long I like this game then....

#29 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:40 PM

Thats lame :(. We will see how long I like this game then....

They recently released a pet capturing system and achievements as well. There was a massive update in November which was when the ascension system was released so the game is receiving regular big updates which helps to keep people interested :p.

I need to finish clearing up some hard drive space. I've registered but not installed yet.

So that should be coming soon...

Probably after dinner.

Cool, be sure to use the code I posted please :p. I'm not entirely sure what the benefits are to both of us so it will be interesting to see.

#30 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:52 PM

They recently released a pet capturing system and achievements as well. There was a massive update in November which was when the ascension system was released so the game is receiving regular big updates which helps to keep people interested :p.

Cool, be sure to use the code I posted please :p. I'm not entirely sure what the benefits are to both of us so it will be interesting to see.

The can throw in all the updates they want, if I hate the play style, I wont like the game.

I've played so many games, it doesnt really matter to me what the game is about, or what you can do (90% of the time, I've already done it a hundred times) What matters to me is how it feels to play the game. Smooth gameplay (Like wow) is what I enjoy. If its not smooth, then I dont enjoy it.

#31 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:12 PM

If its not smooth, then I dont enjoy it.

Lol

#32 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:43 PM

Lol

There you go. Your perverted again!

I am downloading now, but I found this funny

"2.0GB of free hard drive space during installation. 4.0GBs of free hard drive space after installation and extracted files are deleted"

So, after I have deleted the installer, and installed the game, I need to have more free space? WTF does it do!????

#33 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:52 PM

There you go. Your perverted again!

I am downloading now, but I found this funny

"2.0GB of free hard drive space during installation. 4.0GBs of free hard drive space after installation and extracted files are deleted"

So, after I have deleted the installer, and installed the game, I need to have more free space? WTF does it do!????

Probably downloads further updates :p.

#34 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:07 PM

Probably downloads further updates :p.

Well. Downloading the game now, 40%. This installer sucks. Wows download client installs and downloads at the same time. So far, Not impressed :p.

Where do I put in the code? I made an account and it never asked me...

#35 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:12 PM

Well. Downloading the game now, 40%. This installer sucks. Wows download client installs and downloads at the same time. So far, Not impressed :p.

Where do I put in the code? I made an account and it never asked me...

When you create your character it will ask you. That comes after getting the installer sorted and starting the game up :).

#36 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:13 PM

When you create your character it will ask you. That comes after getting the installer sorted and starting the game up :).

This installer had better not suck.

I installed Wow in just 14 minutes. If this dares to take longer, I'll kill whoever designed it.

#37 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:19 PM

This installer had better not suck.

I installed Wow in just 14 minutes. If this dares to take longer, I'll kill whoever designed it.

What is your download speed?

I can't remember how long it took for me at 59kb/s....

#38 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:46 PM

What is your download speed?

I can't remember how long it took for me at 59kb/s....

600KB a second.

Its not the download speed, but the install speed that I am talking about.

It is now patching.

#39 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:08 PM

is the pvp good? that is the only reason I ever played wow and that was years ago.

#40 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:09 PM

What realm should I do? Realm 12?

Should I be human or Altan?

#41 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:32 PM

What realm should I do? Realm 12?

Should I be human or Altan?

I am a Jadeon which is a human race....but Arden are quite cool and they are an Athan race. Skysong are healers and buffers so you can save a lot of money when botting if you choose that one. It's up to you though :).

You can choose any realm you like as you can freely switch between them.

is the pvp good? that is the only reason I ever played wow and that was years ago.

There are PvP realms and PvP battle grounds. I don't really bother with PvP at the moment but I couple of battle grounds today and it was pretty good :p. Might take a bit of getting used to though.

#42 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:48 PM

Get on IRC so we can cordinate the making of my character? :p

So. I made a human character. No place to put the signup code in still...

#43 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

Get on IRC so we can cordinate the making of my character? :p

So. I made a human character. No place to put the signup code in still...

"Copy your ID# and give it to someone that you know who is interested in playing Jade Dynasty. Once they have created a new account, the FIRST TIME they attempt to create a character, a field will appear which they can enter your ID into."

Think you might have missed it :(.

#44 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:17 PM

Okay, I found it. The character creation sucks balls.

For everyone, after you pick your race, all it lets you do is pick how you look (Barely) and AT that screen, at the upper left, there is the box to put it in. I missed that on three accounts.

#45 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:51 PM

Okay, I found it. The character creation sucks balls.

For everyone, after you pick your race, all it lets you do is pick how you look (Barely) and AT that screen, at the upper left, there is the box to put it in. I missed that on three accounts.

Yeah, one thing they could do with working on is the character creation.

Heading to bed now but I'll play tomorrow if you are up for it iargue :).

#46 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

Right now I am op. Lol. My normal attacks deal 100+ damage. XD

#47 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:56 AM

Right now I am op. Lol. My normal attacks deal 100+ damage. XD

I'm guessing there are better benefits for you at the moment to using the code I provided :p. I think you get some kind of box that you can use every 5 levels to get some good items right?

So far you got me 3700exp.....which is less than I get for killing one monster :D....Oh well, better than nothing I guess.

#48 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:51 AM

I'm guessing there are better benefits for you at the moment to using the code I provided :p. I think you get some kind of box that you can use every 5 levels to get some good items right?

So far you got me 3700exp.....which is less than I get for killing one monster :D....Oh well, better than nothing I guess.

It goes up as a level, lol. Right now I am just afking in the city in my little bubble (Since i am sleeping). Its a good way to level when not playing. XD.

Hopefully whenever I start leveling to 60 or above it will be giving you good amounts of experiance.

Right now I have a treasure chest and a baruka (sp) box in my inventory, both of them give me stuff every five levels. My opness comes from this tiger crystal that increases my ap by 10% + 100, so I have almost 300 ap right now.

Do normal people get the first treasure box?

#49 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:43 AM

It goes up as a level, lol. Right now I am just afking in the city in my little bubble (Since i am sleeping). Its a good way to level when not playing. XD.

Hopefully whenever I start leveling to 60 or above it will be giving you good amounts of experiance.

Right now I have a treasure chest and a baruka (sp) box in my inventory, both of them give me stuff every five levels. My opness comes from this tiger crystal that increases my ap by 10% + 100, so I have almost 300 ap right now.

Do normal people get the first treasure box?

Level 21 eh? :p Not bad.
Yeah regular accounts get one treasure box that gives items every 5 levels.

Could you post up what you get from the Baruka box please?

#50 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:38 PM

I always get special healths orb x 9999. Lol.

From the treasure box I got some epic pants, and some beneficial items, and a esper bonus. I got a crappy weapon for my class (The glaive I already had was better). I got both a tigris crysal and the other cystal that gives the defense bonus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users