Photo

phisher

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:52 PM

wow i cant believe people freaked that much about my phisher post and if this post twice im sorry my comp is fucked up and keeps doing that
well im sorry i was just a little curious abought but you all have sticks up your ass or somthin but any way i would like to apologies =)

#2 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

It's against the rules and a dick move to do

Your logic of "if people fall for scams then they deserve it" its retarded randian thinking. if I rape an old lady is it her fault?

#3 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

inb4 ban

In all seriousness, it's against the rules of the forum, if you don't like it, the door is open.

#4 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:58 PM

Now thats how you apologize. Insult people....

#5 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:58 PM

It's against the rules and a dick move to do

Your logic of "if people fall for scams then they deserve it" its retarded randian thinking. if I rape an old lady is it her fault?

haha thats hilarious i do that shit all the time and thats a little different thats a fuking hilarious comparison im falling over laughing

#6 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:00 PM

how? its a logical continuation of your reasoning. if bad things happen to people its their fault for not stopping it

#7 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:01 PM

wow thats was fast it waas like ten seconds ago i made this post and well i wont make any scamer post so that i make all of you able to sleep at night

#8 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:02 PM

Can someone please ban this little twerp! Its past his bedtime anyway...

#9 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:02 PM

well in minew i dont just take ther accounts they have to look up wat i made then go through the process and then i take their account but i wont do that so all of you fell better

#10 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:03 PM

He reminds me of that thug person though, e-rage! :funone:

#11 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

Can someone please ban this little twerp! Its past his bedtime anyway...

wat did i do so wrong i said id stop but you guys keep responding and my bed time isnt for 30 min jk

#12 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:06 PM

He reminds me of that thug person though, e-rage! Posted Image

ya'know it could be one of those net split personalities. If he starts getting homophobic then we'll know for sure.

whats with codex attracting dicks lately?

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

wat did i do so wrong i said id stop but you guys keep responding and my bed time isnt for 30 min jk

Yet you still made a thread after your other one was locked, full knowing what the rules are now, and all you did was insult the forum community in your opening post, which doesn't make you look any better.

#14 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Your a complete asshole, and the way that you speak irks people even more. Do you expect everyone to just start loving you after you told us that we have sticks up our ass's?

#15 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:09 PM

Your a complete asshole, and the way that you speak irks people even more. Do you expect everyone to just start loving you after you told us that we have sticks up our ass's?

ok once again im sorry plz o god forgive me and give me a break the first time i posteed that i was called many names and insults i wasnt told the rules or consequences it was just duche bag asshole and stuff like that so im sorry

#16 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

wow..... I new they were making a whole breed of stupid humans... i didn't know they still made assholes.... i thought they went out of style... guess not. *Turns around and thwaps this guy with the stick in her ass* gods I dislike people sometimes!

Edited by RaeveN, 04 February 2010 - 10:00 PM.

#17 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:53 PM

I petition that the only way this person is allowed to post on the forums is if he starts using at least some sentence structure.

If we can't read your post without having to go through it fifty million times to understand whatever the hell it is you're trying to say, then it is a worthless waste of our lives.
Occasional typos happen, if you catch it go back and edit it, but damn this is more than a typo- its pure laziness.

<br />well in minew i dont just take ther accounts they have to look up wat i made then go through the process and then i take their account but i wont do that so all of you fell better<br />

Just do a little proofreading.
Try using spell check... and a period every once in a while.

Edited by jsteinberg, 04 February 2010 - 10:54 PM.

#18 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:48 AM

I petition that the only way this person is allowed to post on the forums is if he starts using at least some sentence structure.

If we can't read your post without having to go through it fifty million times to understand whatever the hell it is you're trying to say, then it is a worthless waste of our lives.
Occasional typos happen, if you catch it go back and edit it, but damn this is more than a typo- its pure laziness.

Just do a little proofreading.
Try using spell check... and a period every once in a while.

I don't think that goes far enough, I think this person should only be allowed near a computer with his hands bound in duct tape.

ffs mate, Don't come here and ask for help with scamming. Just because we cheat, doesn't make us immoral.

#19 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:27 AM

ok once again im sorry plz o god forgive me and give me a break the first time i posteed that i was called many names and insults i wasnt told the rules or consequences it was just duche bag asshole and stuff like that so im sorry

Apoligies for missing the entire ass you've made of yourself, I was away when all that phisher crap went up. But sorry, reread the threads you made and they started out telling you that it was both illegal and against the rules here. You had your chance to apologize and you made another thread and flamed. So you deserve it.

#20 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:01 PM

Apoligies for missing the entire ass you've made of yourself, I was away when all that phisher crap went up. But sorry, reread the threads you made and they started out telling you that it was both illegal and against the rules here. You had your chance to apologize and you made another thread and flamed. So you deserve it.

ok i really dont care any more do wat you gotta do im not saying any thing mean any more becuase argueing over the internet is retarded im just not going to this post any more and to the people who were so obsessed over my typing the laptop i use dosent read everything i type becuase i type really fast so some times i mess up to
good bye im gonna play oblivionPosted Image

Edited by youno, 05 February 2010 - 03:02 PM.

#21 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:17 PM

Man i used to make typos all the frickin time. It got to people. Seriously made for funny posts though. But then i turned on auto spell check in firefox. It fixes as i type :)

#22 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:27 PM

Man i used to make typos all the frickin time. It got to people. Seriously made for funny posts though. But then i turned on auto spell check in firefox. It fixes as i type :)

rofl yea im usually better but this computer sux and is slow im at my dads for a couple of days when i go home i can use my computer

#23 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

rofl yea im usually better but this computer sux and is slow im at my dads for a couple of days when i go home i can use my computer

So your shifting the fault from you apparently typing too fast and missing keys to being on a crappy computer, now?

#24 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:58 PM

auctualy if you read that post again youll see that i said the computer i use is crappy or somthing like that and thta i type really fast

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

auctualy if you read that post again youll see that i said the computer i use is crappy or somthing like that and thta i type really fast

Hmmm......

and to the people who obsessed over my typing the laptop i use dosent read everything i type becuase i type really fast so some times i mess up to

That is what you said, all I see is you saying is the laptop doesn't pick anything up, nothing about it being crappy, only in your post about you being at your father's, do you mention anything about using a crappy computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users