Photo

marijuana

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#1 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

if its against the rules to talk about this plz tell me =)
soooo i started smoking weed when i was 13 but from 5 to 12 i would never have even thought about trying drugs then when i got to 7th grade i tried it with a friend and it waz awesome so from then on i smoked the shit out of that stuff i made a good profit of that stuff i had friends that would just give me that stuff for free not just a dime though i would get whole brick if i asked this waz in 8th grade only 14 and i would smoke it with people then sell it to them when i left i always had atleast 300$ on me then one day i found out i ways leaving were i lived Florida to Texas so i went all out i smoked nearly every day even at skewl somtimes i went to a friends house and smoked a 20 sack with him it was electric haze i think so i left that night and went to a friends house and spent the night there then the next day he asked me if i had 50 bucks i could pitch in to buy 7 grams of blueberry kusch(some strong ass shit) so i said hell yea then that night we smoked the whole thing me him and some other kid i couldn't even see strait then the next mourning i walked to church(rofl) to see the friend i saw the day before
when i got there he said my mom found out about that thing we did but dont worry she said she wont tell your mom then the next week 2weeks before i was leaving FOREVER she told my mom and she waz pissed and she called my dad and they were the only family members to know so i stoped after that so when i moved to texas after skewl ended i was alone for the whole summer then i went to high skewl a freshman time passed then last christmas my cousin came over and had a couple of joint and i smoked it with him at my grandparents house and i hadnt smoked in 5-6 months it waz pretty good the next day my grandma found his joints and i waz in trouble again they took away all my christmas presents(lol) and thats my story of marijuana tell me what you think

#2 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:43 PM

WALL OF TEXTTTTTTTTT

They assumed that because your cousin had joints you smoked? Or did you admit to it?

#3 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:01 PM

This is why we need to legalize and regulate marijuana. I would like the option for an 18-year-old to go down to the store and pick some up for personal use if they so choose...

But a 13 year old in the age where their mind is still developing... not only smoking hard, but getting into shady illegal dealings as well.

I can't tell you what to do, but from a legislative standpoint this bothers me.

I know that legalization won't stop 13-year-olds from smoking, just like it doesn't stop them from drinking or smoking cigarettes, but I know that for many youngsters it's easier to get hold of marijuana than it is to get hold of alcohol or cigarettes...

#4 youno

youno
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:57 AM

rofl now that i think back i did some stupid shit weed dosent make you stupid but it makes you not wanna do any thing so i barely passed those grades i dont do any of that any more i sont really need to or have a chance to now i guess thats good

#5 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

Marijuanna should definatley be legalized and regulated in all states. It can be used responsibly, and at a responsible age. I think 18 is a good cut off, but I think alcohol should be 18, too. I started on pot in middle school too, but I wasn't introduced to it by school friends. I was introduced to it by my mother at the strong opposition but ultimately futile resistance of my father. I became a habitual smoker through-out most of my teenage years, and I think I've finally got it down.

Not getting blazed, not getting shit faced. Just getting high at the end of the day. Ahhh. Is nice.

Consume responsibly. Don't operate machinery. Don't expect people to accept it. If the world around me knew that a mother of 3 was smoking pot they'd probably think I was the worst parent in the world. But those that don't realize and see me with my children, and how happy and well taken care of they are, adore me for my (young) parenting skills. I was even stopped by one lady at Taco Bell who told me it was nice to see a young mother play with their children in public rather than drag them around like fashion accessories.

It's never been about what you do. It's how you do it.

#6 DarkVision

DarkVision
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:41 AM

Never smoked weed, Never will smoke weed. Cant see the point in it to be very honest

Edited by DarkVision, 02 March 2010 - 06:56 AM.

#7 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:48 AM

Never smoked weed, Never will smoke need. Cant see the point in it to be very honest

That's because you've never done it ;p

But in all honesty I've never smoked "need" either XD

Just weed rofl

#8 DarkVision

DarkVision
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:57 AM

That's because you've never done it ;p

But in all honesty I've never smoked "need" either XD

Just weed rofl

Ive never done it cause its a waste of time and effort ;]

#9 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:58 AM

and it's so expensive!

(that was my friend's only reason for not smoking cigarettes lmao)

#10 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:18 AM

It doesn't neccisarily have to be expensive. It really isn't all that pricey in AZ. Especially if you just smoke regular buds and not always seeking 'dro,dank, or chronic. When Mikey smokes he only smokes chronic...that gets expensive real quick. But I can buy a fat ounce of nice reg from my friend Tony for 60 bucks and it'll take me close to two weeks to smoke it. O_o Not that pricey. Cheaper than ciggarettes. Healthier, too.

#11 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

Cheaper than ciggarettes. Healthier, too.

If you don't mind the schizophrenia and cancer.

#12 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:13 PM

If you don't mind the schizophrenia and cancer.

Ehhhh that study found a correlation. I suspect a lot of people with mentall illness self-medicate. And no cancer if you eat it right?

#13 DarkVision

DarkVision
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:44 PM

It might only be 60 bucks every 2 weeks. But overtime thats alot of money...

#14 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:18 PM

Well, it is. I'm talking comparatively to cigarettes though as far as price. A pack of camel wides runs me about 7 bucks, I smoke a pack to a pack and a half a day.

And as for cancer...I'm not really afraid of it. I probably should be. My mother's had it 4 times, all hereditary types. I've had it once. It should intimidate me more...but seeing a 50 year old woman beat it 4 times makes it weak in my eyes. *Shrug* Maybe my mom and I are just really strong. She worked full time all the way through chemo, too! For nine months. That was about all she did..but still!

And...as for the mental illness...lots of people with them do self-medicate with pot because there's something critical about the medications for anti physchotics and anti depressants that you don't know unless you've taken them long term. They make you worse. That's why they come with such strict warnings as "May increase suicidal thoughts in young adults and teens". My parents had me on and off medication from 14 till I was 18 and I allowed my state assigned doctor to medicate me between 19 and 21 on and off. We tried many many drug therapies. And after every try I came out worse. More frail, more withdrawn, more depressed. I know everyone has it rough and no trip is easy, but growing up I lived in a home where there was much neglect from too many children, I was molested multiple times by older step siblings or their friends, and daily life literally included trying to not be murdered. My step sister really liked feeding things anti-freeze... But that's beside the point. The point is..that stuff was already there thanks to dear old family. Both of them. And I don't fear either.

So...no...those aren't concerns for me at all. Maybe that's why it's so easy for me to do it knowing full well it's illegal and bad for my health.

But hey..everyone's got a vice. ;)

Ive never done it cause its a waste of time and effort ;]

Clearly..you missed my point. Cuz you just did it again. When people come together to discuss something, they don't usually care to listen to the voice that has no experience to back it up. It makes all your opinions irrelivant. Now if you had tried it and felt that way, it'd be worth diving into. But since you haven't...you're input is virtually useless here. It means your just here to inject a negative view on something you have never tried. You know what that makes you? A negative person. No one wants a negative person around.

:p I think your silliness is kinda cute though. I admire it. It reminds me of when I was a little kid and had no real world experience. I used to walk in and catch my parents discussing something and I'd pop in and be like "Oh yeah, well my opinion is that I don' t like that food" and I'd feel so smart and proud to be part of a deeper conversation than I could have with the other children. Then my parents shoot me down with the 'have you ever tried it?' and I'd realize I was just a young little kid that had not yet experienced hardly anything the world had to offer.

At the very least you could pick a topic like Frizzle did.

It didn't require having had done it to be a part of the debate, that would have worked for you. But no...you just gotta go back to your view on something you haven't tried. It's totally useless. I hate uselss things, they waste time.

#15 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:19 PM

As much as I could just visit my neighbour country to get some legal stuff, I won't ever do it. I'm honestly one of the most weird people: don't drink, smoke nor do drugs... Yeah! And I think it's a bit silly you got into that stuff at 13 man.

#16 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

I smoke. Its a vice for me. Its a vice for anyone if you let it be. Comparatively, its probably the least harmful vice I can think of. But still, a significant amount of my income goes towards pot. That sweet, sweet herb...

In fact, I'm going to light a bowl for YOU, codex :p Right now!

#17 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:41 PM

At the very least you could pick a topic like Frizzle did.

It didn't require having had done it to be a part of the debate, that would have worked for you. But no...you just gotta go back to your view on something you haven't tried. It's totally useless. I hate uselss things, they waste time.

Lol wut?

But seriously, just because you haven't had a direct link with something does not mean you can't have a valid opinion on it. I've never tried heroin but I can guarantee you it's bad for your health (psychologically, finanically and biologically). I've tried weed. And when I say I've tried it, I used to smoke it every dayish for around 3 years. It's a waste of time and money.

Put it this way, would you rather spend time smoking weed either earning money, getting laid or being stoned. If you're answer is the last one, you should be shot.

#18 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:44 PM

Ooooweee lot's to say about weed too.
I'm not really for the legalization. I'm sure it has to cause diseases.

#19 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

Ooooweee lot's to say about weed too.
I'm not really for the legalization. I'm sure it has to cause diseases.

I'm going to quote Noit's signature here

Posted Image

#20 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

hahaha omg im high right now. cant believe i stumbled over this. weed...best.

#21 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:01 PM

hahaha omg im high right now. cant believe i stumbled over this. weed...best.

Yeah... most of the time I'm high I can still post in sentences. If you can't, consider taking a tolerance break.

That said, I'm about to smoke more :p

#22 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:49 AM

Lol wut?

But seriously, just because you haven't had a direct link with something does not mean you can't have a valid opinion on it. I've never tried heroin but I can guarantee you it's bad for your health (psychologically, finanically and biologically). I've tried weed. And when I say I've tried it, I used to smoke it every dayish for around 3 years. It's a waste of time and money.

Put it this way, would you rather spend time smoking weed either earning money, getting laid or being stoned. If you're answer is the last one, you should be shot.

See now that's much better. That's contributing to a conversation. And as far as the heroin thing..you did what I told you, you picked a topic. The health concerns. You didn't touch any of that with the pot, you just said you don't like it. That was about as useful as a one-legged man at a three-legged race bro.

I'm sorry you feel it's a waste. What were you smoking? lol Some places have crappy shit. It's all pretty nice out here, or at least the stuff I get is. I know the stuff my girlfriend Dani gets sucks. When I can only by from her I don't smoke because it's not worth it. But that rarely happens.

And in all honesty....I'd rather not be doing any of those things. Those are all either obligations or something to take up free-time. I'd rather be at the park with my kids or helping them play some practical joke on Dad. But they have work and school. :( So I get left home alone with the dog. And then I get high and play neopets while my laundry goes. Is that really so bad?

Yeah... most of the time I'm high I can still post in sentences. If you can't, consider taking a tolerance break.

That said, I'm about to smoke more Posted Image

Yes. Very true.

#23 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:52 AM

Im faced with an interesting situation involving marijuana.

Since I am an RA on campus now, I have to choose roomies for next year, and the girl I asked wants to know if I care if she smokes weed in her room.
Personally, I don't care.... but now I am an RA. I have a responsibility to make sure people follow rules and stuff. I mean, I wouldn't write her up or report her or anything and I think that is my problem.
If I get caught doing that- I will get fired.

I don't smoke weed, and I don't advocate it either- but people make their own choices and I wont judge them for it.
I just don't know what to do about it.

I asked her to be my roomie because I HAVE to have one, and she is the only person I think I could live with.

#24 DarkVision

DarkVision
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:07 AM

So because I refuse to waste money on something im happily living without.... My opinion doesnt count?

#25 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:39 AM

I'm sorry you feel it's a waste. What were you smoking? lol Some places have crappy shit. It's all pretty nice out here, or at least the stuff I get is. I know the stuff my girlfriend Dani gets sucks. When I can only by from her I don't smoke because it's not worth it. But that rarely happens.

And in all honesty....I'd rather not be doing any of those things. Those are all either obligations or something to take up free-time. I'd rather be at the park with my kids or helping them play some practical joke on Dad. But they have work and school. :( So I get left home alone with the dog. And then I get high and play neopets while my laundry goes. Is that really so bad?

I grew up. That's why I found it a waste. Instead of time spent wondering what my own hands would do if they could move on their own, I played football, got good grades in school and went to parties. Looking back on it, weed just wastes time.

So you play with your dog, neopets and get stoned on weed. That's a pretty shitty life no offence. Get a part time job or hobby?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users