Quantcast

Photo

Free Pets Giveaway! but the catch is....

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#1 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

there is no catch. next poster gets a snot shoyru!

you dont have to participate in this, if you think "if it's too good to be true, it isn't" or whatever crap :) no one's forcing anybody.

cheers :)

Edited by arthritis, 10 February 2010 - 11:14 AM.

#2 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:39 PM

First? Am I?

Oh! I was! :D

#3 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:40 PM

yes you are :D what's your MSN!

#4 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:42 PM

lol, gave it to you earlier Posted Image
[email protected]
I'll log on now

Edited by HiXael, 09 February 2010 - 09:42 PM.

#5 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:46 PM

congrats! ^^ dealing with you now

next one in a few hours time!

#6 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:52 PM

Smooth transaction :)
Thanks!!
Wish I could be on in a few hours :p

#7 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:03 PM

#8 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:10 PM

Why are you doing this?

#9 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:19 PM

I dunno either, but I'm not complaining ^ ^
-hugs snot shoyru-
Err... nvm o-o -backs away from snot shoyru-

#10 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

Why are you doing this?

goodwill?

#11 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:15 PM

goodwill?

hate that store.

#12 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:23 AM

You're only buying the affection of imbeciles. Just so you know.

#13 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

yehkthx.

hate that store.

never heard of it before lol.

#14 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:55 AM

FU (Yes I do take that as an offense). Keep your comments to yourself. If us "imbeciles" wanna take a risk, let us. I know for a fact, that I can take care of myself when it comes to things like this. A simple pound exchange was all there was to it. You think we're ALL imbeciles that are just going 'Oh luke! Perty pet! Me want Posted Image " and get scammed in the end? You're real funny... Quit acting like your on top and know everything just cause your account is older and don't say shit until there's hard proof. I've been reading the other threads around here by arth and yet, still, I see no evidence that any of those accounts were hacked or anything. Yes its a possibility, do you not think I or others have thought that? but until we have the hard evidence, we aren't going to judge. If something seems fishy during purchase or anything, it's OUR responsibility to take action on it so butt out. You act like you're just following arth around waiting for another thread to pop up by the OP. Pathetic. Don't you have any outside life?

Edited by HiXael, 10 February 2010 - 12:57 AM.

#15 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:02 AM

FU (Yes I do take that as an offense). Keep your comments to yourself. If us "imbeciles" wanna take a risk, let us. I know for a fact, that I can take care of myself when it comes to things like this. A simple pound exchange was all there was to it. You think we're ALL imbeciles that are just going 'Oh luke! Perty pet! Me want Posted Image " and get scammed in the end? You're real funny... Quit acting like your on top and know everything just cause your account is older and don't say shit until there's hard proof. I've been reading the other threads around here by arth and yet, still, I see no evidence that any of those accounts were hacked or anything. Yes its a possibility, do you not think I or others have thought that? but until we have the hard evidence, we aren't going to judge. If something seems fishy during purchase or anything, it's OUR responsibility to take action on it so butt out. You act like you're just following arth around waiting for another thread to pop up by the OP. Pathetic. Don't you have any outside life?

If you trust him, you're an idiot. There's really nothing more to it.

#16 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:04 AM

If you trust him, you're an idiot. There's really nothing more to it.

Reread what I posted. Anywhere in there did I say that I trusted Arth? I didn't think so. What I DID say though, was I know a scamming attack when I see one and will avoid it when it happens and until it happens with him, I will not judge good or bad on him. That gives you ABSOLUTELY no right to go around attacking people like me so fuck off

#17 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:05 AM

Reread what I posted. Anywhere in there did I say that I trusted Arth? I didn't think so. What I DID say though, was I know a scamming attack when I see one and will avoid it when it happens and until it happens with him, I will not judge good or bad on him. That gives you ABSOLUTELY no right to go around attacking people like me so fuck off

If you don't trust him, and this thread didn't earn your affection, then the comment wasn't aimed at you, was it?
Perhaps you ought to read more carefully yourself.

#18 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:08 AM

If you don't trust him, and this thread didn't earn your affection, then the comment wasn't aimed at you, was it?
Perhaps you ought to read more carefully yourself.

"You're only buying the affection of imbeciles. Just so you know."

This goes towards anyone who makes a trade with him. That's what I got out of it. You didnt say "You're buying the trust of". Affection was the word. And therefore, it could go towards as he could be buying my affection as well. Cause trust and affection are completely different words - look them up!

#19 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:12 AM

"You're only buying the affection of imbeciles. Just so you know."

This goes towards anyone who makes a trade with him. That's what I got out of it. You didnt say "You're buying the trust of". Affection was the word. And therefore, it could go towards as he could be buying my affection as well. Cause trust and affection are completely different words - look them up!

Does this this thread make you think arthritis is a lovely, generous and unimpeachable person?
If so, you're an imbecile. If not, you might not be an imbecile.

It's a fairly unsubtle PR ploy to counter his degrading reputation on this board. If you fall for it, again; you're an idiot. If you're taking advantage of him, go for it.

#20 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:15 AM

Does this this thread make you think arthritis is a lovely, generous and unimpeachable person?
If so, you're an imbecile. If not, you might not be an imbecile.

It's a fairly unsubtle PR ploy to counter his degrading reputation on this board. If you fall for it, again; you're an idiot. If you're taking advantage of him, go for it.

Is that any of your business? Does that mean you have to go around saying things like that? Throwing out words like that to people you don't even know? Does it /please/ you hurting innocent people? And no I'm not referring to myself, but to others who may be hurt by this in any way. If you're going to attack Arth, attack him, but don't include ANYONE ELSE in your guys' beef! Take it somewhere else and leave others alone

#21 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:16 AM

just forget him. he's just a bitter old man trying to stir up some stuff, has been doing that since i joined the forum

Reread what I posted. Anywhere in there did I say that I trusted Arth? I didn't think so.

If you're going to attack Arth, attack him, but don't include ANYONE ELSE in your guys' beef!

thanks though :)

and it's quite blatant that Sweeney doesn't play neopets. i've to hack accounts in order to get these painted pets? oh my. you heard of the pound?

Edited by arthritis, 10 February 2010 - 01:20 AM.

#22 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:17 AM

Is that any of your business? Does that mean you have to go around saying things like that? Throwing out words like that to people you don't even know? Does it /please/ you hurting innocent people? And no I'm not referring to myself, but to others who may be hurt by this in any way. If you're going to attack Arth, attack him, but don't include ANYONE ELSE in your guys' beef! Take it somewhere else and leave others alone

Hurting innocent people? Seriously?

You must live in a very fluffy corner of the universe.

#23 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:21 AM

Hurting innocent people? Seriously?

You must live in a very fluffy corner of the universe.

If you're thinking I'm saying Arth, that's not what I meant by innocent. I meant people who aren't even involved in your little thing with him. Who are living with their own business, never met you or anything, and yet are somehow being attacked.

You must live all by yourself in a tiny ass apartment with nothing better to do than troll T___T

#24 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:37 AM

If you're thinking I'm saying Arth, that's not what I meant by innocent. I meant people who aren't even involved in your little thing with him. Who are living with their own business, never met you or anything, and yet are somehow being attacked.

You must live all by yourself in a tiny ass apartment with nothing better to do than troll T___T

No, I didn't mean arthritis. Please stop underestimating my comprehension skills.

Do you think it's wrong to say, for example; "Anyone who doesn't know the difference between Coke and Pepsi is a moron,"?
How about; "Anyone who believes that Dove cares about womens' self esteem is a moron,"?
It's a passive comment, a well known rhetorical device, and as you rightly point out, I don't know these people. It's not possible to make a personal comment about someone I don't know.

I don't have to justify myself to anyone, least of all you.

#25 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:44 AM

No, I didn't mean arthritis. Please stop underestimating my comprehension skills.

Do you think it's wrong to say, for example; "Anyone who doesn't know the difference between Coke and Pepsi is a moron,"?
How about; "Anyone who believes that Dove cares about womens' self esteem is a moron,"?
It's a passive comment, a well known rhetorical device, and as you rightly point out, I don't know these people. It's not possible to make a personal comment about someone I don't know.

I don't have to justify myself to anyone, least of all you.

Then just leave and stop posting if you don't have to justify yourself :D
The fact that you keep coming back here... Posted Image Nah, I won't say it. If you think you're so much better than any of us then why do you have to try to prove it? Just let me ramble and argue and go "RAWR RAWR RAWR TEMPER TANTRUM RAWR RAWR RAWR" and leave it at that. Don't respond. I mean, you don't have to prove to anyone or justify yourself right? So why bother with simpletons (SP?) like me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users