Photo

List of ETS Items?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BrioCloud

BrioCloud
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:56 PM

Hi. I'm looking to transfer some money and read that ETS was the safest of all the methods. And of course the example that people give is the Baby Paintbrush. I took a look at the trading post and there were many pages of paint brushes, am I still going to be able to sell them even when so much people are selling? Also, is there a list of ETS items to help me out since I don't know which items are ETS? Thank you.

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:02 PM

I actually just sold a baby paint brush like 45 seconds ago. 590k. Meaning I lost 10k, but it's worth it.

I got 5 offers within 10 minutes, 2 were junk, two were 585, 1 was 590k. Seriously, it's the best way.

list of ETS? I don't believe so. There're just scattered. Are you looking for like, ETS like a few days? Within the hour
?

#3 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:28 PM

if anyone can advise, i am also very interested in this. baby pb is one i know is ets, maybe other paintbrushes like darigan.

#4 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

Royal PB's seem to be a high demand but no guarentee that they sell quickly because they're near 2m.
I sold a white pb within 5 minutes after I sniped it in a shop for 1np :D
Umm... =/
I'm not too sure bout other pbs. I only know that baby's, sometimes colors like whites, and the sort will sell pretty quickly. It seems that any pbs between 300/400k-1/1.4m will sell relatively quick

#5 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:49 PM

most items here http://www.thedailyn...en-tower-items/

SoS, PCC, Royal / Darigan / Baby PBs, FQDs.

smaller items would be codestones, faeries and stuff.

#6 gsmokez

gsmokez
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:01 AM

Hey guys just out of curiousity, does anyone know what the most expensive paint brush is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users