Gay Marriage

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#151 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:40 PM

No, treating people exactly the same in different circumstances is mistreatment. You wouldn't expect a person in a wheelchair to be a shelf stacker or give him jobs involving going up stairs.

Actually..in the US if a disabled person (BTW I am one) applies to a job , and the job can be modified (the person stocks movies instead of heavy items or they put a ramp/elevator/lift on the steps) they cannot say no because of his disability IF he qualifies.

The American Disablities Act protects disabled americans from discrimination.

I know someone paralyzed who is a semi truck driver. He transports HUGE loads. Not a small little truck. They just put in hand controls.

#152 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:04 PM

Actually..in the US if a disabled person (BTW I am one) applies to a job , and the job can be modified (the person stocks movies instead of heavy items or they put a ramp/elevator/lift on the steps) they cannot say no because of his disability IF he qualifies.

The American Disablities Act protects disabled americans from discrimination.

I know someone paralyzed who is a semi truck driver. He transports HUGE loads. Not a small little truck. They just put in hand controls.

And, if he cant stock huge items, he doesnt qualify for the job. Its unfair to require a company to modify a job.

#153 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:33 PM

And, if he cant stock huge items, he doesnt qualify for the job. Its unfair to require a company to modify a job.

Notice I said if it CAN be modified. If the job can't (ie he HAS to lift heavy items) then no he doesn't qualify and the ADA has no say in it.

#154 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:11 PM

I have been looking around this site for rules on conduct, what is allowed to say and what not. I could not find any so I will say what I want :funone:

Adam, You obviously have never talked to a Yaoi fan, whom are mostly female though it is supposed to be for males.
the fascination for a gender of being with 2 persons of a different gender is not only a male thing.

and sugar I am not being disrespectful to your post. I just have my little quirks and enjoy them.

Am I sugar <3? I welcome anything you have to say btw, as said before you can say whatever you want.

#155 Barracuda

Barracuda
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:05 AM

Am I sugar <3? I welcome anything you have to say btw, as said before you can say whatever you want.

one of my quirks is I use allot of endearments everyone deserve to be called sugar, honey, darling and few other pet names every once in a while...
oh and try reading my post with a slight southern accent... what I have heard called drawl.. and blame it all on Nora Roberts.
I cant seem to get that southern drawl out of my head.

and about the disabled thing
I am considered 75% disabled, only 20 of that is physically,
I still like to be treated the same as others but hate it when people forget I can't do everything like normal folks.
I don't look disabled but I am almost always in pain and can't walk for long, not even one shopping trip without special and expensive shoes and popping pain pills like there's no tomorrow.

#156 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:57 AM

Adam, You obviously have never talked to a Yaoi fan, whom are mostly female though it is supposed to be for males.

No actually, it isn't, Yoai isn't directed at men at all, it's actually the opposite.

Heck the Wikipedia article even states: "Yaoi, also known as Boys' Love, is a popular term for female-oriented fictional media that focus on homoerotic or homoromantic male relationships, usually created by female authors."

Yuri is the material directed at men, no need to explain why.

#157 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:14 PM

http://www.wnd.com/i...ew&pageId=91995

I guess that solves that.

#158 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:39 PM

http://www.wnd.com/i...ew&pageId=91995

I guess that solves that.

WND is a crackpot site. But webster HAS defined it now as both ;)

As the guy in the article said even opponents say gay MARRIAGE..

So yup its defined.

#159 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:54 PM

one of my quirks is I use allot of endearments everyone deserve to be called sugar, honey, darling and few other pet names every once in a while...
oh and try reading my post with a slight southern accent... what I have heard called drawl.. and blame it all on Nora Roberts.
I cant seem to get that southern drawl out of my head.

and about the disabled thing
I am considered 75% disabled, only 20 of that is physically,
I still like to be treated the same as others but hate it when people forget I can't do everything like normal folks.
I don't look disabled but I am almost always in pain and can't walk for long, not even one shopping trip without special and expensive shoes and popping pain pills like there's no tomorrow.

It just so happens that I interpreted it in the southern accent, when I was down in Georgia I had this fine young lady call me 'suga'. Thank you for reminding me of this lol.

But to further troll on this subject;
There's a reason why "a similar relationship between people of the same sex" comes after "the state of being united to a person of the oppoisite sex as husban or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law" in the definition of marriage. Because I obviously hold homosexual couples to less standards then heterosexuals (even though I explained this wasn't true).

Edited by Adam, 25 February 2010 - 02:58 PM.

#160 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:52 AM

I had to delete some of that, my iPhone didn't show it all in the reply.

Whatever these stupid peoples reasons for not wanting to be married under God are, they should just get over it. If you don't believe in God then don't worry about it.
As said by the Nike Corp. "just do it. "

You're right I'm ruining the gay peoples lives, I won't bother in the least bit saying it's okay to be gay. FUCK THE GAY COMMUNITY(with a condom of course, you don't want aids).

in not even gonna touch that with a respectable reply. words cant even explain the grotesque amounts of vomit pooling in my stomach as reaction to reading this waste of a post.. that is all... oh and .. YOU off my planet!

You're right I hate everyone, even my own race. I will run away from gay people because they just might try to suck on my TALALALALA. Oh and to troll some more, gay women are okay as long as their hot. Gay men GTFO.

oh.. you mean your gay? Cus most often times, people so forwardly and disgustingly against male homosexuality while condoning female, usualy repress thier own homosexual urges... something you like to share from behind your closet door?
and what exactly is a TALALALALA? sounds pretty gay to me.

I only wonder if you hate even your own race.. what right do you have in discussing human rights anyway?

#161 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:07 AM

YOU off my planet

Since when did you have supreme ownership of the Planet?

and what exactly is a TALALALALA? sounds pretty gay to me.

That's slang for his Penis, obviously.

I only wonder if you hate even your own race.. what right do you have in discussing human rights anyway?

People hate on races all the time, doesn't stop them from talking shit about them anyways.

#162 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:56 PM

1. no.. i dont have anymore ownership of the planet than anyone else.. but .. the saying is cute...as am I :p

2. I understood what the term ment from my amazing powers of comprehension.

3. and my point was if you admittingly hate all types of people, even your own, why waist the time debating over it..one would just make an ass out of themselves.

#163 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:18 AM

1. no.. i dont have anymore ownership of the planet than anyone else.. but .. the saying is cute...as am I :p

You got quite the ego there.

2. I understood what the term ment from my amazing powers of comprehension.

Then there was no reason to point it out or call it "gay", there is nothing homosexual about a males genitalia unless we're talking about how it's in another male, but that's not what he was referencing to.

3. and my point was if you admittingly hate all types of people, even your own, why waist the time debating over it..one would just make an ass out of themselves.

If he wants to make an ass of himself, let him, there is nothing stopping him from doing so, this is an open debate so he is openly invited to share his thoughts and ideas.

Edited by Elindoril, 27 February 2010 - 12:22 AM.

#164 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:27 AM

1. na.. i dont have an ego.. i just think im cute.. having an ego would be if i thought i was the hottest thing on the face of the planet... and I am so far off.

2. No It isnt a reason to call him gay. was stirring up aggravated illness as he has so pleasantly done for me. had to find a week point. I'm a girl its what I do.

3. yes it is open debate and he is entitled to his opinions. as am I. and to state them as well. Never did I say that he should stop talking.

#165 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:54 AM

2. No It isnt a reason to call him gay. was stirring up aggravated illness as he has so pleasantly done for me. had to find a week point. I'm a girl its what I do.

It wouldn't have done much, he's been doing nothing but creating troll posts from the start, and in such, he would just write another one, since it's obvious he doesn't really care all too much to debate seriously.

3. yes it is open debate and he is entitled to his opinions. as am I. and to state them as well. Never did I say that he should stop talking.

Ahem:

You basically said he should just stop trying because he would make an ass of himself, which also implies he should stop talking.

Edited by Elindoril, 27 February 2010 - 12:55 AM.

#166 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:41 AM

no .. I simply asked why waste the time.. I didnt say hey you shit face shut up. ;)

#167 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:45 AM

You basically said he should just stop trying because he would make an ass of himself, which also implies he should stop talking.

Well... he really should.

#168 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:56 AM

no .. I simply asked why waste the time.. I didnt say hey you shit face shut up. ;)

Trolls really don't care if they are wasting time, just as long as they get a response out of it, be it positive or negative, and it's obvious you've reacted to it, thus his attempts were successful.

Well... he really should.

Well, that's understandable, but there's not much to do when he's just trying to troll people.

#169 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:52 AM

you have a valid point.

nevertheless he really should. ;)

#170 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:28 AM

you have a valid point.

nevertheless he really should. ;)

Can we make an age barrier to stop people like this? No under 16s please.

#171 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:17 PM

Can we make an age barrier to stop people like this? No under 16s please.

actually my dear. I'm 30. :)

#172 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:31 PM

actually my dear. I'm 30. Posted Image

YOU'RE 30?
Posted Image

Well, you seem like you're 16.
I don't know if that's flattering or not.

#173 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:02 PM

most say i look 16 too.. so i guess yes.. it would be flattering. thank you. :D

#174 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

Huh, I just noticed Adam.

Note this is a debate forum, not act like a spacktard forum (that's chit chat). If you don't have an actual point, please desist.

#175 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

I just have to note that i think the google ads banner on this board is absolutely amazing. lol...
Find the man of your dreams.. search single gay men in your area.. Sigh. ironic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users