Sneak up and hit ya like a...

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:36 AM

Hi hi.

My name is Inez. I am new, very new! In fact..this is my second post.

So here's a chance to get to know us, yay. I'm iNez, I live in the desert(IRL). On neopets I have a classic maraquan home, and a V2 Spooky Home.

IRL, I am a mother of 3 wonderful little girls. In neopia, I have 3 amazing pets. One male Lupe, and 2 females; Acara and Koi. I created my Acara and Lupe, but my Koi, Bella, was adopted shortly after I set up my account. She was a Kau, which I was never really fond of. I've been playing Neopets off and on since before there were Limited Edition pets. I had a Cybunny back in the day. A blue one. Miss her. But I digress...I've been playing the game since it first started, although I don't still have my original account. So you'd think I'd know a lot. But I didn't ever REALLY play the game. I won a few thousand points here and there, bought cheap food, and fed my pets. It was just barely enough to keep me coming back curiously and being met with dissapointment every few months.

Recently, I've come up with a lot of free-time. In the mornings I wake up at 6, drive the hubs to work, kids to school, get home by 7 and start playing. I'll play till about 8 or so when the youngest rouses, and then her and I will play and do housework till the short bus comes to get her. Then she goes to preschool, and I finish my housework. Then I have roughly 2 hours to kill before picking the hubs back up. All of this time pretty much falls into neopets now. I've realized the fault in the game wasn't a fault WITH the game; It was just that I didn't play it all the way.

...that and I didn't cheat. But that's besides the point. There are many many many successful neopians that haven't cheated once, I'm sure. In fact my best friend Dani is one of them.

So I got back into it, and I started playing the stock market. By earning 15-17K a day in games I could buy 1,000 shares of stock a day. This quickly added up, as my first 7 or 8 picks were all very lucky choices. Really it was luck. I didn't look that much into doing it "right". I just picked onces that looked good to me.

I recently discovered this site when looking up tips on google for Neopets, and out of all the sites this seems like the most interactive and helpful. You guys helped me answer my first Lenny's Conundrum in 10 years. O_o And I got 3,000 NP for it n_n

Thank you, by the way.

I've also downloaded some of these wonderful programs. Right now I have The Dice-A-Roo autoplayer, and Abrosia. Yesterday Abrosia bought me a School Girl Shirt for 4K that I sold for 110K. Cheating works. >_>;; *Cough cough* And it makes the game funner to play. Games just aren't fun when it's all work.

So I'm a cheater. All of you may or may not be..but it seems most of you are, so I'm just throwing that out there as a 'getting to know me' feature. I don't cheat with important things though. Just games, lol.

Speaking of games, I have a collection of classic video games, and classic video game tattoos.

And that's me. :)

BTW....what's the deal with the post #s? I gather the more posts you make the better you are...or something...but what exactly is all that business?

#2 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:48 AM

Hey there, welcome to neocodex, well the deal with "the more posts you are the better you are" thing, is that 500 posts + makes you an advanced member, which gives you alot more liberty with the programs, not as much as if you subscribe, but hey. Post count is also a good way of seeing how loyal someone is to the site, the more posts, the less likely they are to abandon NC in a hurry.

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:56 AM

Welcome here :D cheating DOES make the game more fun because earning NP isn't the point of the game :p It's the stuff once you get the NP :D

And as Metigue says, post count just basically says how active you are on the site. After 500 you become an advanced member, which means you get more options with Abrosia, use the restock lists and price stuff in the Item database. Also you get more NP from the Neopoint generator (which is currently not working).

Or you can purchase that for $5 a month, which helps the site and is perfectly reasonable until you get the posts you need :)

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:00 AM

Welcome to Neocodex. :)

Hey there, welcome to neocodex, well the deal with "the more posts you are the better you are" thing, is that 500 posts + makes you an advanced member, which gives you alot more liberty with the programs, not as much as if you subscribe, but hey. Post count is also a good way of seeing how loyal someone is to the site, the more posts, the less likely they are to abandon NC in a hurry.

People who purchase a paid subscription don't get anything more than other Advanced Members, they're given exactly the same rank and abilities. ;)

#5 watashiwakaizoku

watashiwakaizoku
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:03 AM

Hey there, welcome to neocodex! Playing the game legit has its own idea of fun, but cheating the game is another idea of fun altogether. But I agree that games aren't fun if it's all work eh?!

#6 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:03 AM

Welcome to Neocodex. :)

People who purchase a paid subscription don't get anything more than other Advanced Members, they're given exactly the same rank and abilities. ;)

Except you can't price UB's if you purchase, right?

#7 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:10 AM

Except you can't price UB's if you purchase, right?

Exactly, you need 500 posts to be able to edit the prices of Unbuyable items.

#8 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:15 AM

Welcome to Neocodex! Whilst I have hardly posted here, I'm a pretty long time member :) Have fun cheating

#9 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:26 AM

Wow you guys are like right on that O_o with a quickness...

Jeeze.

Well, I don't think it'll be hard to come up on 500 posts even though I'm just starting. Seems like there's plenty of great discussions to be had with some very friendly people n_n Although it might not be a bad idea to help the site out financially from time to time, too.

Well that's cool. What is the big difference between being me and being an advanced member aside from the options in the programs? I noticed I can't change many of the settings, which I found with much frustration. But I figure that's probably for the best. Don't want a bunch of us newcomers doing something stupid and screwing up everyone's hard work, right? lol (Don't worry, all the programs are running at standard settings, except Abrosia, I set that to "smart" option...it sounded...smart O_o)

lol Anyway, the wee lass is up, so It's time for me to take off for a bit.

#10 watashiwakaizoku

watashiwakaizoku
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:39 AM

I think there's a guide in one of the sections. Might want to check it out, could help with the setting up of Abrosia.

#11 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:42 AM

hey hey! welcome yes cheating is fun lolz. Happy to get another new member. I bet someone is going to join in a hour or so haha.

#12 inez

inez
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:44 AM

I did read it, and once I read it I stopped attempting to change the settings and left as is. :)

#13 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:08 AM

Hi there!

What a lovley introduction hehe ^__^

I too played neopets for a long while without cheating, I found the most lucrative and quickest way to earn nps was buying lab map peices and reselling as sets, i used to make 50 - 100k profit on each :)

But yes, a couple of the "cheats" on this site make playing much more interesting!

I hope you enjoy your new found advantages but be carefull to read the guides as unfortunatly it is possible to get caught and frozen :(

But nice meeting you and welcome! ^_^

#14 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:19 AM

To put it blunty that's a shit load to read for an introduction and I really can't be fucked. On the other hand though, I will be semi-polite and say welcome to the site. :D

#15 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:20 AM

WELCOME!
Posted Image

Nice to meet you iNez! I also take it you smoke Marlboros. :p Lights 72's are my absolute favs.
I look forward to seeing your tattoos one day.

I actually don't cheat, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun.

p.s. I give this this introduction FIVE STARS. Finally, an introduction that isn't just, "Hi! Welcome me, please. Here's nothing about me." I can't even tell you what a relief it is to see this. Even if some might think it's a little tl;dr.

#16 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:23 AM

WELCOME!
Posted Image

Nice to meet you iNez! I also take it you smoke Marlboros. :p Lights 72's are my absolute favs.
I look forward to seeing your tattoos one day.

I actually don't cheat, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun.

p.s. I give this this introduction FIVE STARS. Finally, an introduction that isn't just, "Hi! Welcome me, please. Here's nothing about me." I can't even tell you what a relief it is to see this. Even if some might think it's a little tl;dr.

In my eyes an introduction should be short and simple. It's a cheating community not a facebook page.

#17 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:25 AM

In my eyes an introduction should be short and simple. It's a cheating community not a facebook page.

It's also a very social board and alot of us like to know more about the people on here, especialy if there active members :)

#18 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:08 AM

It's also a very social board and alot of us like to know more about the people on here, especialy if there active members Posted Image

Indeed.

"Hi my name is this, I enjoy that, here are some things about myself" is an introduction.
"Hi everyone, look, I'm new." is not an introduction. It tells me nothing about the person other than they felt like posting but they didn't feel like making effort to actually introduce themselves.

And I only looked at this one because the title "Sneak up and hit ya like a..." made me wonder if it would be followed by a donkey punch. Instead I got the telling tale of a bored mama who ships her kids off to school and then plays on neopets. Haha.

#19 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:13 AM

And I only looked at this one because the title "Sneak up and hit ya like a..." made me wonder if it would be followed by a donkey punch.

So you only go into a thread if it's got an interesting topic?

#20 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:15 AM

So you only go into a thread if it's got an interesting topic?

I usually only go into an Introduction thread if it has an interesting topic.

#21 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:02 PM

I must admit, I only came in here because of the interesting topic.

Welcome Inez :)

Edited by Twink, 24 February 2010 - 12:02 PM.

#22 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:03 PM

welcome to this forum :)
it's sure a user-friendly forum, and a fine community, so it really is a lot of fun coming here each day and reading the tips or getting your questions answered!

#23 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

Lol, calm down sparkles.

#24 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:57 PM

I was waiting for the thread to just say "fucking tornado"... maybe that's just me?

Welcome!

#25 Phaete

Phaete
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:02 PM

Welcome to the boards!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users