Quantcast

Photo

abrosia freezing a lot more frequently now...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jonnykun

jonnykun
  • 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:02 PM

would reinstalling fix it? it's freezing more than ever , during shop visits, pricing, almost anything. any idea why?

#2 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:12 PM

You on a proxy?

if not it might be what your doing on your pc slowing it down, try defrag mebbe?

other than that maybe its the amount of people pricing and using abrosia..

#3 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:29 PM

I turned off the pricing thread. It didn't freeze often but it was annoying when it did so. Now I just price it all when I'm done buying.

#4 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:27 PM

i was having the same problem. Like jcr did I just turned off the pricing function

#5 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:33 PM

I turned off the pricing thread. It didn't freeze often but it was annoying when it did so. Now I just price it all when I'm done buying.

Same for me, the option is not really necessary anyway, I enjoy doing *something* myself at least :D 

#6 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:14 PM

I could never run Abrosia for long periods of time. After like an hour it just fucked up unless i'm constantly at the computer doing something like moving the mouse. Soon as my screen goes black into sleep mode abrosia stops working

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:48 PM

I could never run Abrosia for long periods of time. After like an hour it just fucked up unless i'm constantly at the computer doing something like moving the mouse. Soon as my screen goes black into sleep mode abrosia stops working

Solution: Disable auto-sleep

Or increase the time frame to greater than an hour.

#8 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:32 PM

I don't run Abrosia 24/7 though and my memory is terribl so that's out of the question.

Any other ideas?

#9 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:12 PM

that happened to me on my laptop...What you have to do is go to your desktop, right click and open up the screen saver part..You must change the amount of time AND you must also click on the power tab and change that..I changed mine to 3 hours or so so it doesnt stop the program.

#10 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:16 PM

hmmm.

perhapsy ou were right, jc. sorry buzz.

#11 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

no problem with mine i guess its because i dont use the auto price.

#12 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:26 AM

I don't have a problem with or without the pricing option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users