• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#76 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:05 AM

Not for me =\ I don't have a phone or anything to submit the things I do for the Random Contest

?????

Well, it's hard if you're trying to call your entry in. It ain't Dancing with the Stars, you know. It's much easier if you submit your entry through the form they have on the site.

:) That's my helpful hint of the day.

Edited by punkrockbigmouth, 03 June 2010 - 10:06 AM.

#77 Wangalang

Wangalang
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:43 AM

I hate avatar collecting period.

#78 picole

picole
  • 483 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:08 AM

Of avatares that I have
Island Mystic
Evil Coconut
Petpetsitter
The Meppit! Run!
Grand Theft Ummagine
Smuggler' s Dubloon
Ice Cream Machine
Grundo - Snowthrow!
Skarl - Moody
Meepit versus Feepit

but clearly, that I would like to have avatares better,
but I stopped to try ha some time

#79 Kaloriephobia

Kaloriephobia
  • 1023 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:23 AM

1. Edna - she still wont give it to me, seems like spending a million <_<
2. Aisha Scalawag - I playing this game for 3 years now-3 times the day.. but still no avatar..makes me crazy
3. Bon Appetit - going to get it this year
4. Drackonack - I had to refresh a thousand times
5. Geraptiku - Playing and playing but still donthave it *sigh*
6. Snowager - going to him every time but he wont give it to me
7. Better than you - Im a very bad gamer so I have to wait for a good game, it was a long long time XD
8. Brightvale & Wheel of Excitement
9. Neomail Addict - I cant say how many nm's written...
10. Sloth! - takes a long time till he came to me and than only gave me a cheap MP :lol:

#80 Vernet

Vernet
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:38 PM

Hm, many avvies are a /pain/ to get... they really consumed all my patience D:

Out of the ones I dont have, I'd point:

1) Lucky streak - 10 wins in a row (my max is 7... and that got me a trophy actually, hahah)
2) Wheel of knowledge (I've been playing it almost everyday since ever and nothing x_x)
3) Neopian Times star (unless you're okay at doing crappy comics they happen to love o-O)
4) Neopian Times every-50-edition-weewoo
5) MSPP/SUAP
6) Stamp avvies. Any :K
7) Random contest seems to be especially hard for me... not much skilled on artistic stuff xD
8) Edna, she hates mee
9) Lol, I had forgotten caption contest xD So caption contest
10) Avatar collector :K

Of course, not counting in the games one... from which I'd especially flag the volcano run one... but yeah. Supposing one can SS them, they're all fine. Same for choc... and I think I managed the patience/luck for all the rest o-O

For Kelp, I usually go with my lowest HP pet (preferably under 10), not overhealed and overfed until the max or on the lodge; it took me two tries, both times I got ^^ For cheeseroller, quadruple fudge cheese and always diving left gave me it in about two weeks... Cellblock was basically following the same pattern, because the machine opponent is dumb until tournament 10... so yep, patience =/ Same for IOM, Neoquest I and II, sewage surfer, plushie tycoon... but they arent really hard, just plain annoying >.<

Sid, snowy, turmy, symol and coconut are luck, some took me aagess :c Excitement wheel is kinda bugged to me, because I was sure I got it on the second day playing neo... and suddenly it isnt there anymore O-O oh well, w/e, I still spin it every now and then~

Edited by Vernet, 27 June 2010 - 10:39 PM.

#81 ChemD

ChemD
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:57 PM

Sakhmet Solitaire

#82 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:21 PM

All avatars are a pain to collect ;)

#83 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:25 PM

All avatars are a pain to collect ;)

Honestly? lol what about the clickables? There pretty easy...

#84 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

that damn 10 streak avatar is all i find impossible...IMPOSSIBLE

#85 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

Honestly? lol what about the clickables? There pretty easy...

Just having the clickables isn't enough to have a good avatar collection.
You'd need a lot more..
I don't think i've ever gotten past ...175 avatars.
I tried collecting but got so bored.

#86 Alexa

Alexa
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:31 PM

I hate all the random avatars.

#87 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:52 AM

I don't really collect avatars. I'm at 150 avatars now but I'm just happy if I randomly found avatars but if not, I'm fine with it. It's just a few pixels that you can't do much with anyway. You can't sell them and no one can see what you collected either :rolleyes: I rather collect stamps and dress my pet.

Anyway possibly the only one I want and is near to impossible to get is SuAP avatar. Where can I get 99 million to buy SuAP? O_o

Edited by stellanox, 16 July 2010 - 01:54 AM.

#88 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:02 AM

The retired ones. You'd have to build a time machine (if that's possible), create your account anew, rebuild everything you already have you your account...

Anyway possibly the only one I want and is near to impossible to get is SuAP avatar. Where can I get 99 million to buy SuAP? O_o

Considerably more... like 1.5 billion.

#89 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:14 AM

2.5 billion, really.

#90 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:13 PM

I saw someone on TP listing it as 99 million? Hmmm.. what I am confused is how some newbie accounts on neopets have the avatar O_o Where did they get it?

#91 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

I saw someone on TP listing it as 99 million? Hmmm.. what I am confused is how some newbie accounts on neopets have the avatar O_o Where did they get it?

99 Million for a SuAP? Bargain. That's less than a ghostkersword.

#92 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

99 Million for a SuAP? Bargain. That's less than a ghostkersword.

Hmm that listing has been taken down now tho but it was there 2 weeks ago or so. They had a bunch of things in the same list and SuAP was asking for 99 million lol :rolleyes: Owell there's no way I can get that avatar then I guess.

#93 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:21 PM

I hate all the random avatars.

me too!
i hate never knowing when or if its going to happen x_x

Edited by Ellusive, 16 July 2010 - 09:21 PM.

#94 Trogdor

Trogdor
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:52 AM

me too!
i hate never knowing when or if its going to happen x_x

Yeah, like the lever of doom one. It takes so long and takes so many of my neopoints. :(

#95 Powerrrr

Powerrrr
  • 955 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:55 AM

Random avatars are great...:sarcasm:

#96 bobbycat123

bobbycat123
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:19 AM

I got the Geraptiku Lost avatar yesterday xD I completely forgot about it being an avatar daily, I just do it for the codestones and junk =P

#97 tb20

tb20
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:34 AM

The Edna Avatar is extremely annoying, as are most random ones with a low probability of happening.

#98 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:55 AM

i want to punch edna in the face.

shes an evil witch bitch. Posted Image

#99 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:39 AM

I don't think I'll ever get the stamp collector ones - any of them. I like the look of stamps, but to complete the sets....erk. Pricy. Maybe once the profits from ABing kick in it'll seem more possible.

Snowager and the Plushie of Prosperity also keep evading me, despite doing both at least once a day.

#100 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:46 PM

The Edna Avatar is extremely annoying, as are most random ones with a low probability of happening.

I didn't find Edna to be too difficult. I simply did 10 quests per day and got her on about day 3.

I don't think I'll ever get the stamp collector ones - any of them. I like the look of stamps, but to complete the sets....erk. Pricy. Maybe once the profits from ABing kick in it'll seem more possible.

Snowager and the Plushie of Prosperity also keep evading me, despite doing both at least once a day.

I've been visiting the Snowager 3 times per day for about 6 months with no luck. That stupid plushie is also insane. I have no luck with him, as I tend to get "nothing happens" quite a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users