Quantcast

Photo

Obama sucks

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: Obama sucks

Does Obama Fail to take initiative, to lead, or to act?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:13 PM

Obama is a failure as a president. Lets debate this. :).

I'll start. The bailout. Started, written, and supported by Barack Obama. Over 700 billion in corrupt budget increases, and 120 billion that goes to tax credits for the people. A disgrace. It almost increased our national debt by a TRILLION DOLLARS, and the economy is no better, even though Obama would like to claim that it is.

Source:

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

#2 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

Thanks. :p for not doing this in my thread anymore.

#3 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:24 PM

Obama is "just there to look pretty".

#4 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

Obama is "just there to look pretty".

He has a mole on his face, has an arab sounding name, and he's black?
What about him is pretty, again?

lol

#5 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:42 PM

I agree with argue. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much debt and negligible accomplishments. I don't think he's accomplished anything that the other major candidates couldn't have and he's racked up more debt that McCain would've. I am disappoint.
The bailout reminded me of Atlas Shrugged, except this time instead of hiding on an island the 'producers' are living it large at the 'looter's' expense.

#6 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:46 PM

Even though I know you understood what I meant, I will explain it.

Obama is there just to give the impression that the new government is different to the previous one, after all, he is black and with a middle east name...

#7 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:48 PM

It's a bit soon to judge when he took office in the middle of the worst recession for ~80 years.

#8 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:05 PM

It's a bit soon to judge when he took office in the middle of the worst recession for ~80 years.

x2

He still has 2 years and 10 or so months left on his term, and he came in when the shit was really hitting the fan. :/

#9 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:38 PM

x2

He still has 2 years and 10 or so months left on his term, and he came in when the shit was really hitting the fan. Posted Image

x3

He didn't cause the recession he inherited. He is going to be a janitor to clean up (or try to) the shit all over the place the idiot bush caused.

IMO he is hog tied by a broke political system. BOTH parties have too big an ego and ALWAY too worried about re election to get anything done. Congress is broken and with both sides of the aisle acting like babies , pointing fingers Obama is powerless to get anything done.

He tries, then hits congress with their idiot ways and he is stymied. If congress wasn't so dumb and self centered we would have some progress.

He DID do some good so far by reversing and promising to reverse idiot bush's mistakes. He got rid of the dumbass stem cell regulations for one. He is fixing the US image in the world. AND if the idiot congress would step out of the way we would have had universal health care AND "don't ask don't tell" reversed.

It is going to take 20 yrs to fix the 8 years Bush screwed us up.

So yeah Obama is just a janitor. He'll start the ball rolling mopping up the Bush shit and some other president will claim He/She did it all taking the credit.

I like Obama. I would never vote in a republican. I would prefer and Libertarian or Liberal Independent but I don't live in a fairy tale. *sigh*

#10 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:38 PM

Yeh, that's the problem isn't it. You got 2 parties; where no one else has a chance of getting winning the presidency. One of them seem to be on Satan's payroll and the others can't seem to get shit done.

I'll start. The bailout. Started, written, and supported by Barack Obama. Over 700 billion in corrupt budget increases, and 120 billion that goes to tax credits for the people. A disgrace. It almost increased our national debt by a TRILLION DOLLARS, and the economy is no better, even though Obama would like to claim that it is.

Source:

Wrong.

#11 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:44 PM

Yeh, that's the problem isn't it. You got 2 parties; where no one else has a chance of getting winning the presidency. One of them seem to be on Satan's payroll and the others can't seem to get shit done.

Wrong.

Personally I'd vote to :

a) get rid of the electorial college
b) get rid of lobbyists
c) get rid of the party system by letting people vote on the individual not a 'cause' 'movement' or 'party'

Of course I am dreaming. But hell it would fix some of the corruption if it could work.

#12 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

Personally I'd vote to :

b) get rid of lobbyists
c) get rid of the party system by letting people vote on the individual not a 'cause' 'movement' or 'party'

Of course I am dreaming. But hell it would fix some of the corruption if it could work.

Indeed, not gonna happen any time soon.

#13 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:12 PM

i too hate obama so you arent alone argue

#14 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

No, he has not lived up to his promises, but fucking bipartisan government can't do shit.

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

He has been here for a year, and its only gotten worse. Infact, he has made it worse by increasing inflaction, and increasing our national debt.

x2

He still has 2 years and 10 or so months left on his term, and he came in when the shit was really hitting the fan. :/

And? The fact that he has only made things worse means a big big deal.

x3

He didn't cause the recession he inherited. He is going to be a janitor to clean up (or try to) the shit all over the place the idiot bush caused.

IMO he is hog tied by a broke political system. BOTH parties have too big an ego and ALWAY too worried about re election to get anything done. Congress is broken and with both sides of the aisle acting like babies , pointing fingers Obama is powerless to get anything done.

He tries, then hits congress with their idiot ways and he is stymied. If congress wasn't so dumb and self centered we would have some progress.

He DID do some good so far by reversing and promising to reverse idiot bush's mistakes. He got rid of the dumbass stem cell regulations for one. He is fixing the US image in the world. AND if the idiot congress would step out of the way we would have had universal health care AND "don't ask don't tell" reversed.

So yeah Obama is just a janitor. He'll start the ball rolling mopping up the Bush shit and some other president will claim He/She did it all taking the credit.

I like Obama. I would never vote in a republican. I would prefer and Libertarian or Liberal Independent but I don't live in a fairy tale. *sigh*

I hope you do realize that hes left hundreds of Bush's policies in tact? For instance, the Faith Cabinate in the white house? Yeah, hes not doing anything in that section.

Second. I think you should learn just a little bit about Politics. See, here is how it works. Being in Congress is probably the third of fourth highest position you can be. Now, you got there because a party back you (Like the democrats). Now, this party, that put you in power, comes to you, and says, Hey, On bill 100023 vote Yes. Now, your options from there are to say, "No way, I vote how I want!". That means, the party drops you, and you dont get relected. GG career. The other option is to say "Yes Master". Now... at this point the bill gets passed given that DEMOCRATS have MAJORITY (MAJORITY) control over BOTH houses of congress. So. If Obama says, I want this bill passed. It gets passed.

Now the only thing to discern is.
1)Is Obama too much of a pussy to tell congress to pass health care yet?
2)Or is the bill so horrible fucked up, that people are willing to give up their careers inorder to stop it from coming to fruition?

Since you failed to rebut my first point, lets move on to this one?

Wrong.

Rofl. Your right, my "source" (AKA. The Actual Bill) was wrong. Thats a fucking retarded counter argument.

#16 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

The problem with fucking cry baby democrats is they try to rationalize things, and plan out courses of action, weighing pros and cons, trying to figure out what's best. This is not the American way. The American people want someone to go in there and DO THINGS dammit!! This whole process of getting Congress to approve shit is a waste of our precious time that we could be spending cheating on our wives or twittering. Shit. We need a leader who goes with his gut and gets things moving, who can shamelessly exploit his power to benefit himself and his buddies without the useless approval of his peers, OR the American people.

We need to get Dick Cheney back in the white house!

#17 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

The problem with fucking cry baby democrats is they try to rationalize things, and plan out courses of action, weighing pros and cons, trying to figure out what's best. This is not the American way. The American people want someone to go in there and DO THINGS dammit!! This whole process of getting Congress to approve shit is a waste of our precious time that we could be spending cheating on our wives or twittering. Shit. We need a leader who goes with his gut and gets things moving, who can shamelessly exploit his power to benefit himself and his buddies without the useless approval of his peers, OR the American people.

It took me three times reading it for my blond brain cells to go Ohhhhhhhhhhh....

LMAO..

I was worried about you and if you lost your sanity for a bit.

Reading comprehension FTW.

Sadly Cheney wants to run in 2012 :(

#18 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:27 PM

Sadly Cheney wants to run in 2012 Posted Image

WHUUUUT.
Posted Image

#19 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

WHUUUUT.
Posted Image

Seriously.. he wants to run.

Oh did you see McCain's wife and daughter both are fighting for the legalization of gay marriage? They are quite vocal with posters and everything.

Do you watch the Daily Show? Jon Stewert is hilarious and he is always jabbing at McCain.

#20 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:37 PM

Source:

I would have said that he's backed down on his key promises was his major failing- he promised healthcare reform, yet under his plan 1/3 will remain uninsured. How is that true "reform" to bring "equity" into the system

Sure, he has wracked up a lot of debt, but i'll be agreeing with Chobiz on this one further down.

Yeah, totally agree. He didn't create the mess. Republicans created this mess, the party that attempts to represent itself of the party of the stable economy. LOLz

x3

I agree Congress is broken. BUT. A Congress that stalled a President is never recorded in the history records as the 'bad guy'. Remember what happened to Carter and his energy reform bills? Bills required 40 YEARS AGO, STILL REQUIRED, and the Republicans STILL remain with their head in the sand about dependence on foreign oil and fossil fuel (seriously, is there an IQ limit on being a Republican?). Why did Bush really go to Iraq? Oil. And his daddy...probably.

But I disagree about liking him. I definitely don't like him. Doesn't mean I won't support serious healthcare reform if he spearheaded it (which he hasn't)

I don't like him because I think he is dishonest and a flake, I think he has always been like that since the Dems Primaries and people should have seen it coming (the Hillary camp did). I'm not saying he hasn't been gutsy and done much needed reform to the financial system- he has. And I admire that he's willing to stand up to China about the Dali Lama and Taiwan (still, the US should know not to sell weapons to countries engaged in a stalemate with another country- countless examples tell us this is a bad idea. ie. Iran, Iraq, India (Pakistan really don't like the US, with good reason, making the Afghanistan campaign harder), Contras, parts of Africa, etc). Australia continues to refuse to sell India plutonium for a good reason.

But, there is an expectation growing in the Hillary 2012 camp that Hillary will run against him at the primaries. If his actions and polls stay where he is now, she could win.

Personally I'd vote to :

b) get rid of lobbyists

Totally agree. A system built for a country 200 years ago, before the age of the 24 hour news cycle. But as with referenda to alter the Constitution in Australia, getting reform like that is...as you say, dreaming.

Ya, and Sarah Palin!!!!! +1 +1!!!!!!
More gun toting rednecks in the Whitehouse +1 +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:49 PM

You guys really suck at debating. You gotta refute what someone has said, or your just letting them win.

#22 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:52 PM

But, there is an expectation growing in the Hillary 2012 camp that Hillary will run against him at the primaries. If his actions and polls stay where he is now, she could win.

I will never ever ever support Hillary as president.

1) She isn't liberal enough. Her actions (supporting Bush more than disagreeing with him and only disagreeing with Bush to further her career - see #2) makes her a moderate dem with STRONG right leanings. She also has ties with Focus on the Family. She is as close as a republican a democrat can get. She would have been Bush with a vagina!

2) I don't trust ANYONE who is so bloodthirsty and ambitious that she would stay married to a cheater just to further her political career. Someone that ambitious , that they would put common sense on hold, scares me. She would be VERY dangerous as president. Almost as dangerous as Sarah Palin. Maybe more so cause Hillary is smart.

#23 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

I will never ever ever support Hillary as president.

1) She isn't liberal enough. Her actions (supporting Bush more than disagreeing with him and only disagreeing with Bush to further her career - see #2) makes her a moderate dem with STRONG right leanings. She also has ties with Focus on the Family. She is as close as a republican a democrat can get. She would have been Bush with a vagina!

2) I don't trust ANYONE who is so bloodthirsty and ambitious that she would stay married to a cheater just to further her political career. Someone that ambitious , that they would put common sense on hold, scares me. She would be VERY dangerous as president. Almost as dangerous as Sarah Palin. Maybe more so cause Hillary is smart.

3)She is a lier

#24 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:59 PM

You guys really suck at debating. You gotta refute what someone has said, or your just letting them win.

Its hard to argue when your one point are the bailouts, which most Americans consider a terrible plan with even worse execution.

Honestly, I was never a fan of Obama, I preferred Kucinich. :/

#25 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:02 PM

3)She is a lier

Yep that too..

Honestly, I was never a fan of Obama, I preferred Kucinich. Posted Image

Me too but TBH he never had a chance. Got to love a guy who admits he is a huge UFOlogist and wants to use the presidency to get to "the bottom of the UFO agenda"..

He would have been fun :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users