Quantcast

Photo

Obama sucks

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: Obama sucks

Does Obama Fail to take initiative, to lead, or to act?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:08 PM

Me too but TBH he never had a chance. Got to love a guy who admits he is a huge UFOlogist and wants to use the presidency to get to "the bottom of the UFO agenda"..

He would have been fun :D

You got to love a guy who sticks to his guns, was willing to file impeachment shit against Bush/Cheney, and I also like his positions on foreign relations. :/ The UFO agenda would be interesting, but in my opinion it makes him appear crazy to most voters. :/

#27 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:16 PM

I will never ever ever support Hillary as president.

1) She isn't liberal enough. Her actions (supporting Bush more than disagreeing with him and only disagreeing with Bush to further her career - see #2) makes her a moderate dem with STRONG right leanings. She also has ties with Focus on the Family. She is as close as a republican a democrat can get. She would have been Bush with a vagina!

2) I don't trust ANYONE who is so bloodthirsty and ambitious that she would stay married to a cheater just to further her political career. Someone that ambitious , that they would put common sense on hold, scares me. She would be VERY dangerous as president. Almost as dangerous as Sarah Palin. Maybe more so cause Hillary is smart.

Palin thinks she has a shot at 2012. Imagine that, Palin v Clinton

1. Most American politicans have dirty laundry. Most Politicans do. But, I think her push in terms of healthcare reforms is in the right direction, and that she's ballsy enough to take on the Republicans. During the campaign the right wing media (FOX news) waged a campagin against her because they knew Obama was a coward, but they underestimated his appeal. Now, I bet, they're not regretting it at all.

2. There is a lot of convenient marriage in Washington. Just look at John Kerry. Just look at John McCain. Although because their wives were loaded and not powerful the media weren't (and aren't) so interested in it all.

3)She is a lier

3. With...?

#28 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:35 PM

Its hard to argue when your one point are the bailouts, which most Americans consider a terrible plan with even worse execution.

Honestly, I was never a fan of Obama, I preferred Kucinich. :/

I have two points... None of them have been countered.

3. With...?

She lies all the time, but a big point of her lieing, was the fact that she votes YES on going to war, and then four years later when she wanted to run, she tried to pass a bill to nullified her previous vote (So she could claim she was against the war)

#29 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:52 PM

Rofl. Your right, my "source" (AKA. The Actual Bill) was wrong. Thats a fucking retarded counter argument.

It's easier than going back and forth...

#30 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:55 PM

It's easier than going back and forth...

True....But its the debate section for a reason...

#31 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:58 PM

True....But its the debate section for a reason...

It's not really a debate when nobody is going to change their minds...

#32 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:58 AM

I like obama, he's a good speaker and not a dumbass like bush was.

#33 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:59 AM

I like obama, he's a good speaker and not a dumbass like bush was.

Rolf. Good speaker.

Last time I watched a speech from him. He managed to say Um, 38 times within 30 minutes....

#34 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:17 AM

I doubt you can do it any better  :whistling:

#35 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:21 AM

I doubt you can do it any better  :whistling:

I can do much much better. A friend actually bet me that I couldnt teach the next chapter without saying Um once. And I did. Not saying Um is REALLY EASY. Take a speech class, You'll learn to never say Um, ever again.

#36 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:31 AM

Honestly, I was never a fan of Obama, I preferred Kucinich. :/

Kucinich is probably my favourite one too, his ideas are definitely closer to mine than any of the others. Just a pity he has absolutely no chance of being president at any time.

#37 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:20 AM

Meh whatever, I enjoyed his speeches while they were still competing for becoming president.

Got nothing much to say here as an European though.

#38 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

Got nothing much to say here as an European though.

You can't use that as an excuse...I'm Aussie :p

I don't have a lot to say on EU politics, not knowing a lot. Maybe you should start some threads :)

#39 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:28 PM

I wanna hear simon's opinion.

#40 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:37 PM

Rolf. Good speaker.

Last time I watched a speech from him. He managed to say Um, 38 times within 30 minutes....

Ya, I watched him on CNN pushing for healthcare reform, good points and hes a much better speaker than his predacessor but he did stumble for like 10 seconds at one point

I wanna hear simon's opinion.

Bourgeois lackey! Pushes for halfassed reconcilliation between the classes to preserve bourgeois supremacy!

#41 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:42 PM

Bourgeois lackey! Pushes for halfassed reconcilliation between the classes to preserve bourgeois supremacy!

Lol, you'd be surprised :p some of his posts make sense to me.

#42 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:25 PM

Obama is a failure as a president. Lets debate this. :).

I'll start. The bailout. Started, written, and supported by Barack Obama. Over 700 billion in corrupt budget increases, and 120 billion that goes to tax credits for the people. A disgrace. It almost increased our national debt by a TRILLION DOLLARS, and the economy is no better, even though Obama would like to claim that it is.

Source:

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009

The source isn't the problem: your reasoning is. The bailouts were designed and implemented by Bush and Cheney on the eve of Obama's inauguration. And don't talk about economy with me. What did Bush do for the economy except boost United Defense and Haliburton's stock prices? Fuck defense spending. I'd rather spend federal money saving lives than ending them.

Also don't put words in Obama's mouth. He hasn't claimed its better. Its always positive, but he's honest about the recovery being a process, not an overnight thing.

x3

He didn't cause the recession he inherited. He is going to be a janitor to clean up (or try to) the shit all over the place the idiot bush caused.

IMO he is hog tied by a broke political system. BOTH parties have too big an ego and ALWAY too worried about re election to get anything done. Congress is broken and with both sides of the aisle acting like babies , pointing fingers Obama is powerless to get anything done.

He tries, then hits congress with their idiot ways and he is stymied. If congress wasn't so dumb and self centered we would have some progress.

He DID do some good so far by reversing and promising to reverse idiot bush's mistakes. He got rid of the dumbass stem cell regulations for one. He is fixing the US image in the world. AND if the idiot congress would step out of the way we would have had universal health care AND "don't ask don't tell" reversed.

It is going to take 20 yrs to fix the 8 years Bush screwed us up.

So yeah Obama is just a janitor. He'll start the ball rolling mopping up the Bush shit and some other president will claim He/She did it all taking the credit.

I like Obama. I would never vote in a republican. I would prefer and Libertarian or Liberal Independent but I don't live in a fairy tale. *sigh*

I am quite agreed. You can't blame one branch of government for another branch's failures. Congress is responsible for producing legislation, and while Obama can provide leadership and broker deals, he can't get them to vote on it. I voted for Obama, and I can only vote for two of the 435 members of Congress. I'm happy with him even if I'm not happy with Congress.

The problem with fucking cry baby democrats is they try to rationalize things, and plan out courses of action, weighing pros and cons, trying to figure out what's best. This is not the American way. The American people want someone to go in there and DO THINGS dammit!! This whole process of getting Congress to approve shit is a waste of our precious time that we could be spending cheating on our wives or twittering. Shit. We need a leader who goes with his gut and gets things moving, who can shamelessly exploit his power to benefit himself and his buddies without the useless approval of his peers, OR the American people.

We need to get Dick Cheney back in the white house!

You have demonstrated that rationale quite efficiently sir. Hats off.

Lawl. Marxist jokes ftw.

Lol, you'd be surprised :p some of his posts make sense to me.

Oh yeah. Being a communist doesn't make you stupid. Just idealistic.

#43 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:37 PM

The source isn't the problem: your reasoning is. The bailouts were designed and implemented by Bush and Cheney on the eve of Obama's inauguration. And don't talk about economy with me. What did Bush do for the economy except boost United Defense and Haliburton's stock prices? Fuck defense spending. I'd rather spend federal money saving lives than ending them.

No. The Bill was written and pushed by him. It wasnt even put to congress until a month after he became president. Dont try and blame Obama's failure on Bush, because this is his presidency, and even if he didnt make the bill, its a peace of cake for him to stop it, but he didnt, the blame lies on him. Bush didnt have to boost the economy, it was fine while he still had power, after he lost power was when it crashed.

And since when does Defense not equal saving lives? Obviously, your confused about defensive spending. It means building up our defensive forces, to protect us during attack. What you dont understand is that until we cut our defensing spending, we are never ever going to be attack. No one in the world has the power to take us down (And dont give me this bullshit about china. They have 1 billion troops, and nothing to feed them. We have Fucking unmanned drones that can kill them in a blink of the eye. The Patriot missle system makes attacks a joke. We can hit a missle traveling at mach 3 with pinpoint precision). We are not afraid of being attacked, because no one is stupid enough to try it. The second we let down our guard, we are fucked.

Defensive spending is actually the third (Maybe fourth by now) Social Security and Medicare easy surpass defensive spending. (How high is medicare going to go up with universal health care?)

#44 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:41 PM

Sadly, I am not allowed to debate on subjects such as these anymore, for he IS my boss.

Though, I did vote in the poll :thumbsup:

#45 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

Check your facts.

http://en.wikipedia....ry_expenditures
http://en.wikipedia...._federal_budget

You want to tell me again how we're spending more money on health care than guns?

Ridiculous.

#46 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:54 PM

Check your facts.

http://en.wikipedia....ry_expenditures

You want to tell me again how we're spending more money on health care than guns?

Ridiculous.

OH. Obama's Budget? No way?

Try before he came around, and started his fucking give away money spree.

he Office of Management and Budget estimated that the federal government made $98 billion in "improper payments" during FY2009, an increase of 38% vs. the $72 billion the prior year. This increase was due in part to effects of the financial crisis and improved methods of detection. The total included $54 billion for healthcare-related programs, 9.4% of the $573 billion spent on those programs. The government pledged to do more to combat this problem, including better analysis, auditing, and incentives.[

GJ

#47 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:09 PM

You're a moron if you think George Bush Jr., starter of two wars, spent less on the military than Obama. Don't even try to support it: you can't.

I remember watching the news and the headline would read "Bush to ask Congress for 1.2 billion more for Iraq." Where does that come from? How does that stack up to our current spending habits?

#48 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:27 PM

Bush didnt have to boost the economy, it was fine while he still had power, after he lost power was when it crashed.

Wrong again.

And since when does Defense not equal saving lives? Obviously, your confused about defensive spending. It means building up our defensive forces, to protect us during attack. What you dont understand is that until we cut our defensing spending, we are never ever going to be attack. No one in the world has the power to take us down (And dont give me this bullshit about china. They have 1 billion troops, and nothing to feed them. We have Fucking unmanned drones that can kill them in a blink of the eye. The Patriot missle system makes attacks a joke. We can hit a missle traveling at mach 3 with pinpoint precision). We are not afraid of being attacked, because no one is stupid enough to try it. The second we let down our guard, we are fucked.

Seriously?

#49 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:01 PM

You're a moron if you think George Bush Jr., starter of two wars, spent less on the military than Obama. Don't even try to support it: you can't.
I remember watching the news and the headline would read "Bush to ask Congress for 1.2 billion more for Iraq." Where does that come from? How does that stack up to our current spending habits?

Hey, eff you, buddy.
Bush didn't start the war on terror, Obama Bin Laden did. I mean Hussien. Saddam Osama Bin Barack. Whatever.
Hitler, too.
You just hate freedom.

Seriously, people have short memories when it comes to these things. You might remember some headline about Bush spending, but you can't expect the American people to remember EXACTLY when the economy started sucking. You can't expect us to remember that we were already in the shithole while Obama and McCain were still merely RUNNING for president. You can't expect us to remember when McCain told everyone the fundamentals of our economy were still strong, even though they totally weren't.

All we can remember is Mr. Obama promised us our lives would be rainbows and I wouldn't have pay for shit anymore and OMG he LIED! Just like that one white guy yelled during one of Obama's addresses.
Remember? Of course you don't, we all have short memories.
But, this dude yelled "YOU LIE" once at Obama in front of God and everyone.
Posted Image
Man, that was so awesome how he disrespected the President and acted like he were at a Rocky Horror Picture Show event.
Only thing that could have made it more awesome was if he wore golden bikini briefs...

And even though Obama's said it time and time again that improvements won't happen over night, the next day we can't remember EXACTLY what he said and we wake up wondering why these things haven't happened over night.

Waitasec...OH. I just remembered how much Obama SUCKS.

#50 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:17 PM

Bush and the right like to say that they're good at economic management. Then the dig the biggest debt hole the US has ever seen.

I am quite agreed. You can't blame one branch of government for another branch's failures. Congress is responsible for producing legislation, and while Obama can provide leadership and broker deals, he can't get them to vote on it. I voted for Obama, and I can only vote for two of the 435 members of Congress. I'm happy with him even if I'm not happy with Congress.

History unfortunately doesn't see it this way. Look what happened to Carter (and the whole Iran thing too...then Regan just gave money to terrorists, and then some to the other side who turned out to be the terrorists that Bush had to overthrow...wh...what?)

Hey, eff you, buddy.
Bush didn't start the war on terror, Obama Bin Laden did. I mean Hussien. Saddam Osama Bin Barack. Whatever.
Hitler, too.
You just hate freedom.

Dude, you're so awesome. You made me cry you're so awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users