Quantcast

Photo

Obama sucks

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: Obama sucks

Does Obama Fail to take initiative, to lead, or to act?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:28 AM

Obama is the anti-christ. ;)

That's what a lot of people think, to be honest.

#77 lowellite

lowellite
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

Or they think he's Muslim, or born in Africa.

Edited by lowellite, 26 August 2010 - 12:23 PM.

#78 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:45 PM

I think history has usually blamed Dems for economic failure when it was usually the Republicans fault beforehand.

Roosevelt = Hoover

Carter = LBJ (who WAS Dem; he started Vietnam) BUT Nixon, Ford for not stopping it. Then Reagan takes the cred for Paul Vockler's policies of the Reserve Board fixing stagflation; a man which Carter put there in the first place, and policies that were going during his administration.

And Obama = Bush

And sometimes, the history books will still say it's they're fault, because they're associated with the mess, having to clean it up.

You're absolutely correct.

Housing market is in the state it's in because of republican deregulation...

Thank you! Deregulating banks and encouraging them to give loans to people unable to repay them is ludicrous. Mortgage defaults are not a good thing. Credit default swaps effectively make money off of people going bankrupt. It's sick.

OH SHIT I FORGOT AMERICA WAS RULED BY ONE MAN. CHECKS AND BALANCES? WHATS THAT?

(All Western leaders are just figure heads for their parties)

Haha, you'd be right if America were more like the rest of the west. But we've got a two party system... the parties raise money, but the candidates themselves make policy. Sure, certain things make the platform regardless, but everyone has pet projects. And the president really does have a lot of power. He can create federally owned companies, bail out industry, nationalize shit, claim eminent domain, hell, bush declared war with a lame duck congress at his side.

#79 Fresca

Fresca
  • 514 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:45 AM

He has a mole on his face, has an arab sounding name, and he's black?
What about him is pretty, again?

lol

LOLOLOLZZZZZZZ OMG AN ~ARAB SOUNDING NAME?! NO WAI!!! THAT'S TOTALLY NOT PRETTY!!!!1!
PLUS BLACK PEOPLE ARE GROCE!

Dick.

OH SHIT I FORGOT AMERICA WAS RULED BY ONE MAN. CHECKS AND BALANCES? WHATS THAT?

(All Western leaders are just figure heads for their parties)

+1

#80 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:24 AM

Eh, I'd like to see someone that can do a better job than Obama can currently, at least he's trying to do something. It's not possible to do a whole lot better with the bipartisan political system and all the corruption that's already there.

Edited by Faval, 30 August 2010 - 09:24 AM.

#81 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:20 AM

Oh come on, noone will ever be good enough.. theres always something to QQ about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users