I know, right?

#29 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:29 AM

I know, right?

Thanks

No, but having periods does.

...actually a transvestite (who can't have periods) can be a woman too...and women who are on the pill often don't have periods...and to show how blurred the line is on how androgynous women can get, look at this woman....They did gender testing too...the one on the left is her with a "makeover"

Posted Image

#30 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:32 AM

that chick had a cock inside her. she had an inny not an outy.

#31 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:14 AM

that chick had a cock inside her. she had an inny not an outy.

In her belly button?

#32 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:30 AM

He doesn't need to spoil me n___n! I give him any favor he wants :3

jc lend me your acc for a few days

Just realized that the outside doesn't exist.

#33 idlesiren

idlesiren
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:02 AM

Dude, I think you're missing the point -- women on the pill CAN have periods, it's their choice not to (and a very lovely choice it is, lemme tell you!). And transvestites doesn't have the organs needed to have that god for saken thing, so they should count themselves lucky. And if you want to get technical, anorexics can stop having their period from malnutrition.

^______^ So there.

#34 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:04 AM

Thanks

...actually a transvestite (who can't have periods) can be a woman too...and women who are on the pill often don't have periods...and to show how blurred the line is on how androgynous women can get, look at this woman....They did gender testing too...the one on the left is her with a "makeover"

Posted Image

I transvestite isn't a woman.

#35 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

A transvestite is just somebody who cross-dresses, it's nothing biological (Semenya is not a transvestite).

#36 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

Dude, I think you're missing the point -- women on the pill CAN have periods, it's their choice not to (and a very lovely choice it is, lemme tell you!). And transvestites doesn't have the organs needed to have that god for saken thing, so they should count themselves lucky. And if you want to get technical, anorexics can stop having their period from malnutrition.

^______^ So there.

No. They dont have a choice in it. They get a set point (Like every 3 months, on the second week) and it lasts for a set period of time, and is always regular. They cant be like "Ah! today, I am going to have my period". They have no choice in that, but birth control makes it regular and a lot less frequent.

Just because your not having a period, doesn't mean your not a girl. Even anorexics have periods, but usually only once or twice a year. If you have ever had a period, then your a female, if you haven't, then your under 8, or your a male.

As Lazer Wave pointed out... A transvestite means, "A person who cross dresses", and it has nothing to do with surgery.

#37 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:19 AM

Iargue- You might as well just stay in this topic. No need to come back to the manly one, you know too much about periods to be welcome there.

Also, transvestites are not women- If you were a dude looking to have sex with a woman, would you be a happy camper if she had a massive dick? I don't think so.

#38 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:20 AM

haha jcrgirl your thread got filled with transvestites and we got pics of your bewbz!

#39 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:35 AM

Iargue- You might as well just stay in this topic. No need to come back to the manly one, you know too much about periods to be welcome there.

Living with a girlfriend does these things to you man. I'm just manly enough to hear her talk about this, and still fuck her.

#40 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:35 AM

Thanks

Posted Image

that woman is actually what we call intersexual
she has both parts, male and female. she has a vagina on the outside of her body, while on the inside she has testes. she is mostly woman, and raised as a woman so she considers herself a female.

#41 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:21 PM

that woman is actually what we call intersexual
she has both parts, male and female. she has a vagina on the outside of her body, while on the inside she has testes. she is mostly woman, and raised as a woman so she considers herself a female.

Strictly if she is 'intersexual' the the Olympics still count her as a woman.

It's interesting, to think, should they olympics have the third catergory? Or would starting to count more than two become discriminatory?
She definitely looks like she's got an advantage.

#42 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

Yesss thread of awesome.

Im on the shot and dont have a period, FUCK YEAH. Havent had one in like, 2 years. DOUBLE FUCK YEAH.

#43 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:29 PM

Yesss thread of awesome.

Im on the shot and dont have a period, FUCK YEAH. Havent had one in like, 2 years. DOUBLE FUCK YEAH.

But I thought twinks generally had... you know... dicks. O_o

Don't believe me? Urbandictionary that shit.

#44 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:56 PM

But I thought twinks generally had... you know... dicks. O_o

Don't believe me? Urbandictionary that shit.

bwa...ha...ha..ha.
Do you think an actual Twink would name themselves, well, Twink or Supertwink?
Total girl here, I used the name once as a joke and it just stuck D:

#45 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

haha jcrgirl your thread got filled with transvestites and we got pics of your bewbz!

only 1 pic with my permission
im an attention whore

attention whores are awesome

-dances-

#46 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:58 PM

only 1 pic with my permission
im an attention whore

Posted Image

Noit, Google "SheWee". mwahaha

#47 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:33 PM

Wow, way to incorrectly read a statement. Fact is if you have periods you most definitely are a woman.

#48 idlesiren

idlesiren
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:49 PM

It's a sad truth, I love being a chick, but periods downright suck no matter how you look at it!

And, Iargue, with the pill, shot, ring and patch we have a choice as to when we have our periods :p lol, having a dude argue about something like this is funny. Then again, I should have realized your name was I-argue.

Anyways, it doesn't matter, but it's still a terrible inconvenience when you have it, I believe the estrogen heavy chickies here can all agree on that XD

Edited by idlesiren, 06 March 2010 - 06:56 PM.

#49 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

It's a sad truth, I love being a chick, but periods downright suck no matter how you look at it!

And, Iargue, with the pill, shot, ring and patch we have a choice as to when we have our periods :p lol, having a dude argue about something like this is funny. Then again, I should have realized your name was I-argue.

Anyways, it doesn't matter, but it's still a terrible inconvenience when you have it, I believe the estrogen heavy chickies here can all agree on that XD

My periods aren't bad at all O_o;
I know I'm about to get mine when my stomach starts churning and hurts a bit. I take 3 advils (instead of the recommended two) and all pain is gone and its nothing but blood. It poses a slight inconvenience but far from a terrible one. It doesn't last that long and I forget I'm on my period sometimes. I don't have it as bad as some people though XD

#50 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:36 PM

My periods aren't bad at all Posted Image;
I know I'm about to get mine when my stomach starts churning and hurts a bit. I take 3 advils (instead of the recommended two) and all pain is gone and its nothing but blood. It poses a slight inconvenience but far from a terrible one. It doesn't last that long and I forget I'm on my period sometimes. I don't have it as bad as some people though XD

Consider yourself blessed with a magical vagina.
I know someone who has debilitating menstral cramps the entire week of her period, which causes awful lower back pain and a constant uncomfortable feeling of twisting within the female region which leaves her patience thin and the ability to give a fuck about any one else weakened. The effort it takes to control the desire to kill every fucking person in sight is massive during this week. For her. This person I know.

Personally, when I think of periods, I think of that scene from the Shining.
Posted Image
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users