Photo

I "forgot" my birthday

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:06 PM

On one of my sides. Any way to recover it?

#2 nobodytakesmyfrock

nobodytakesmyfrock
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:12 PM

Just keep trying everyday until you get it, I guess. If your main is neofriends with your side you'll at least know the year and can go from there. try any holidays or special days around the time that you signed up with the side. Keep a log of all the dates you've tried. It suuuucks haha.

there are people out there that can do it faster, but I have no clue how. Maybe they're just lucky O__o

#3 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:17 PM

Either you take your sweet time trying to crack it, or you just send an email over to TNT, explain the situation, and see if you can get it back.

People have confirmed mailing TNT has worked for them, but it's not a guaranteed chance at recovery.

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:33 PM

What do you write?

I forgot my birthday because I have amnesia? :o

Because i have a bunch of accounts where I forgot my birthday too :p

#5 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:36 PM

Neopets won't give you the year. They'll say that the account is too old, and that you can create a new one.

The only way is to ballpark-work out the year- maybe if you were 12 at the time you made yourself 20 for example, then try dates in the year. You have 3 tries a day.

Good luck

#6 weke

weke
  • 456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:13 PM

it happen to me before haiz

#7 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:31 AM

If your really nice fill out a contact us form and submit it..after a couple of emails they told me the correct bday..I just told em I put a different bday and my other accounts bday is this..Told em whats in the account and I got it back =D

#8 dnrrule

dnrrule
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:58 PM

i emailed neopets and told the truth. I lied about my age and i created the account 7 years ago and i wanted full games and no parent lets their kids put the real birthday on anything.

#9 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

i emailed neopets and told the truth. I lied about my age and i created the account 7 years ago and i wanted full games and no parent lets their kids put the real birthday on anything.

Let's see how it goes! I hope the best for you.

#10 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:46 PM

thats the the best way..I also stated that I lied and put the wrong bday on the account and on my other account is the correct bday..after 2 more emails they reinstated it..just be nice and tell em the truth..its the best way. I got 3 accounts back because of this.

#11 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:16 AM

thats the the best way..I also stated that I lied and put the wrong bday on the account and on my other account is the correct bday..after 2 more emails they reinstated it..just be nice and tell em the truth..its the best way. I got 3 accounts back because of this.

Honestly? Good old TNT.. I did not expect that!

#12 DeleteThisAccount

DeleteThisAccount
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:38 AM

wow, wouldnt expect that from TNT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users