Quantcast

Photo

What's your favorite & least favorite fast food?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:07 AM

Thought maybe we could hear about fast foods and hear about some chains that aren't in our areas. Plus I'm really hungry.

My favorites:

Subway, Chipotle, Burger King, Shakeys, Dunkin Donuts, and of course the Combination Pizza Hut / Taco Bell Posted Image

Least favorite:

McDonalds, KFC, Wendys

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:18 AM

This should probably be in the general chat instead of the neopets general chat :o

But I like subway, Tim Hortons, A&W and a bunch of Canada chain restaurants :p

I don't eat any other kinds of fast food :S

#3 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:07 AM

I hate subways, quiznos are much better. Subways have that nasty cheap looking lunch meat, presliced and they barely give enough to fill the roll. Quizno's meat is fresh sliced and they actually overflow the roll.

I love Pizza Hut's pasta mmmm, McD's , Sonic (their drinks are outstanding and their chili cheese fries are to die for), Whataburger, Wendys (frostys FTW and their breakfasts are great), Popeyes, Checkers (OMG have you have their philly cheesesteak burgers?) and a small chain called Larry's Giant Subs (their cheesesteaks are out of this world).

#4 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:11 AM

I hate subways, quiznos are much better. Subways have that nasty cheap looking lunch meat, presliced and they barely give enough to fill the roll. Quizno's meat is fresh sliced and they actually overflow the roll.

I love Pizza Hut's pasta mmmm, McD's , Sonic (their drinks are outstanding and their chili cheese fries are to die for), Whataburger, Wendys (frostys FTW and their breakfasts are great), Popeyes, Checkers (OMG have you have their philly cheesesteak burgers?) and a small chain called Larry's Giant Subs (their cheesesteaks are out of this world).

i dont really have a least favorite...captain Ds, long john silvers, maybe something like that because its seafood related

i like just about anything else, popeyes are good but there are none around here...i also like white castles, but there are none around here

my favorite around here has to be bojangles (southern thing if you havent heard of it) or i dont know...cookout? KFC? i tend to eat bojangles any time i need fast food

#5 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:15 AM

i dont really have a least favorite...captain Ds, long john silvers, maybe something like that because its seafood related

i like just about anything else, popeyes are good but there are none around here...i also like white castles, but there are none around here

my favorite around here has to be bojangles (southern thing if you havent heard of it) or i dont know...cookout? KFC? i tend to eat bojangles any time i need fast food

I know bojangles. I live in the south ;) but all of ours closed years ago..

#6 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:21 AM

I freaking hate Mc. Donalds and Burger King. They are such sub-par fast food chains.

Chipotle and Cosi for life.

#7 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:38 AM

man you guys get all the good chains :(

When I watch American TV i always get jealous about your availability for food like Checkers and Sonic :'(

and I want to try TGIFridays haha

#8 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:48 AM

In-N-Out Burger and Del Taco FOR THE WIN.
Spoiler

Sonics is also really good because they have so many different things, drink wise especially.

And I love Jack in the Box's tacos, but thats the only thing I'll eat from there.
Everything from every other place sucks.

Oh, I totally forgot about Subway and Quiznos, I eat there more than any other place.

Edited by Cash, 24 March 2010 - 09:50 AM.

#9 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:00 AM

IN-N-Out, Nation's, Wendy's, Iguana's, Jack in the Box, Sonic's, Popeye's and 7eleven ahhaha..awesome.

#10 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:17 AM

In-N-Out Burger and Del Taco FOR THE WIN.

Spoiler

Sonics is also really good because they have so many different things, drink wise especially.

And I love Jack in the Box's tacos, but thats the only thing I'll eat from there.
Everything from every other place sucks.

Oh, I totally forgot about Subway and Quiznos, I eat there more than any other place.

Being from the east coast I totally forgot about IaOB... fkkkk double double animal style the best meal ever.

Every time I go to LA the first thing I do after getting out of the airport is get some IaO

#11 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:30 AM

I know bojangles. I live in the south ;) but all of ours closed years ago..

bojangles is so good

i wish we had a chipotle around here...never had it

#12 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:47 AM

I'm surprised to see this in the Neopets General Chat :] ... but ...

I just have to say, Wendy's is the bestest fastest food evar. <3 Wendy's. Too bad I don't live near one T_T!

#13 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:16 AM

I'm surprised to see this in the Neopets General Chat :] ... but ...

I just have to say, Wendy's is the bestest fastest food evar. <3 Wendy's. Too bad I don't live near one T_T!

They actually have a really good breakfast..I was shocked!

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:22 AM

I love Wendys, will take that stuff to the grave with me.

Though, I hate (at least the crappy one here) Taco Bell, they always make the food very unappetizing to both the eyes and the stomach, and I'm glad it's mixed together with a KFC so I can get something if my friend wants gross food.

#15 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:23 AM

They actually have a really good breakfast..I was shocked!

Really? I've never tried Wendy's breakfast. If you haven't tried the Fish sandwich there, you should! I love it so much, too bad they don't sell it year round, but only at certain times :crybaby:!

#16 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:25 AM

man you guys get all the good chains Posted Image

When I watch American TV i always get jealous about your availability for food like Checkers and Sonic :'(

and I want to try TGIFridays haha

Sonic's chill cheese dog, BLT chicken club and their great onion rings:

Posted Image

Sonic's famouse limeade and cherry limeade.

Posted Image

TGI Fridays potato skins:
Posted Image

Really? I've never tried Wendy's breakfast. If you haven't tried the Fish sandwich there, you should! I love it so much, too bad they don't sell it year round, but only at certain times Posted Image!

They have different breakfast sandwhiches, bisquits and gravy, and these blueberry muffins they serve warm yummy!

#17 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:25 AM

WOW I'm hungry for that. I've never been to Sonic's... but that looks amazing :drool:

#18 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:43 AM

I have never been able to eat Wendys. Every time I have tried, I take one bite and instantly want to throw up.
Hot dogs and chili cheese fries are disgusting. Even if they come from Sonics. But the chicken clubs are amazing. Messy, but amazing.

TGIF isnt even fast food, wtf?

and Taco Bell has nothing good except the Crunchwraps.

I really want some chicken tacos from Del Taco. Thanks for all this food talk guys. :)
Oh gosh, best drink ever is their Strawberry Lemonade with Malibu or vodka. So so so fucking good.

I totally forgot about Santanas!
http://www.yvsantanasmexicanfood.com/

Best mexican fast food.

#19 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:22 PM

WOW I'm hungry for that. I've never been to Sonic's... but that looks amazing Posted Image

They make really good, really greasy food but their desserts and drinks make them outstanding. A few years ago they had these awesome deep fried cheesecake bites. I wish they kept them..

#20 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:01 PM

This should probably be in the general chat instead of the neopets general chat :o

But I like subway, Tim Hortons, A&W and a bunch of Canada chain restaurants :p

I don't eat any other kinds of fast food :S

I did mean to post it in general chat. Apparently I wasn't just hungry but also high.

#21 GreenScissors

GreenScissors
  • 478 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:41 PM

I only need tacobell

#22 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

This is late, but I dont even care.

Posted Image

#23 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

I'm lying in bed, about to sleep, and I saw those pictures of Sonic's food

and oh my god, now i'm hungry and can't sleep :(

#24 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:36 AM

I used to love fishnchips, but I got a job at a fishnchip shop and I am put off FOR LIFE.

Other than that, fast food's not my thing. Love the good ol fashioned licorice and L&P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users