Best Fast Food

• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

#301 necospes

necospes
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:25 AM

Five Guys is the ONLY place to get fast food

I wouldn't say it's the only place but Five Guys is pretty damn good. Just thinking about a bacon cheeseburger all the way with cajun fries makes me hungry.

#302 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:24 AM

Fast food is p. gross in general.

#303 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

Prefer eating in a more relaxed environment but gotta give it to my girl, Wendy if forced!

over a year later and Wendy still holds down the title for me.

#304 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

Fast food is disgusting. Plain disgusting. I'm down for these though:
Posted Image

Now are those turtle shaped made from hotdogs and bacon? That must be a ton of calories.

I go for Wendy, Burger King, and Subway

#305 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:10 PM

subway and i order chicken noodle soup + a footlong sandwich with ham, avocado, tomato, and mayo

#306 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:34 PM

Fast food is p. gross in general.

Subway is allgoods. its not oily or anything.

#307 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

If I could afford to get KFC every day for every meal, I'd do it until I fell over dead. But, since I can't usually get KFC on my weak little paycheck, I go to Burger King and get a Quad Stacker and die a little sooner that way.

Oh my god, Quad Stackers. When they came out, they were the most high-cholesterol burger in any fast food chain. The menu doesn't even advertise it anymore but they damn sure make it. :D

How clean are the Burger Kings where you live? All the ones near my area are filthy and I get sick from their food. D:

#308 necospes

necospes
  • 140 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:32 PM

Now are those turtle shaped made from hotdogs and bacon? That must be a ton of calories.

Sure, they may have a lot of calories. Sure, they may have way too much cholesterol. Sure, they may single-handedly take off a year of my life. But you can bet they are worth it.

I'm not a bacon addict. No really, I'm not.

#309 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:48 PM

How clean are the Burger Kings where you live? All the ones near my area are filthy and I get sick from their food. D:

haha same here lol. same with my kfc's. so much soft drink spills and everythings so sticky

#310 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:06 AM

As clean as a fast food place has to be to pass health inspections. I don't usually go inside these days, though.

Sure, they may have a lot of calories. Sure, they may have way too much cholesterol. Sure, they may single-handedly take off a year of my life. But you can bet they are worth it.

I'm not a bacon addict. No really, I'm not.

I had my mom make those for my birthday a year ago. It wasn't actually very good; the grease basically made everything squishy and it tasted off with the combination of meats involved. It also took three days before I felt any hunger pangs. I was actually not hungry for three full days after eating one. I shit you not.

#311 M4ry

M4ry
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

Pizza Hut and Burger King

#312 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

Pizza Hut and Burger King

Pizza hut is so outdated. dominos is where you go if you want pizza these days

#313 necospes

necospes
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

I had my mom make those for my birthday a year ago. It wasn't actually very good; the grease basically made everything squishy and it tasted off with the combination of meats involved. It also took three days before I felt any hunger pangs. I was actually not hungry for three full days after eating one. I shit you not.

Damn. Your mom must be pretty awesome to make that for you.

Maybe bacon should be left alone in its unadulterated, perfect form.

#314 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:32 PM

Damn. Your mom must be pretty awesome to make that for you.

Maybe bacon should be left alone in its unadulterated, perfect form.

My mom kicks about ten different kinds of ass at any given time, yeah. The lasagna she made for my college graduation party was four and a half inches thick and had so much cheese it stretched like a foot before breaking.

#315 M4ry

M4ry
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:22 AM

Pizza hut is so outdated. dominos is where you go if you want pizza these days

In my country there aren't many dominos :x

#316 Guest_prizeraker_*

Guest_prizeraker_*

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:47 AM

Chipotle- only when i dont abuse it

#317 semore

semore
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:48 AM

Taco Bell hands down
Checkers
Mcdonalds

Most convenient- Pizza Delivery

#318 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:55 AM

KFC in China.
Chipotle/Mcdonalds in America..

For those of you who plan to visit china one day, I suggest spending a lunch in KFC, and just order the regular hamburger. (actually, it s a fried chicken burger)

#319 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:20 PM

Subway.

Tuna on flatbread or Monteray Cheddar, with every veggie except spinach, cucumbers and jalapenos, with chipolte sauce.

#320 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:05 PM

I'm with whoever posted Five Guys. That stuff's real fast food delight :)

Whoever's posting Pizza Hut and/or Domino's, ever tried going to your local pizzeria instead?

#321 Eyams

Eyams
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:40 AM

Peter's Drive In (: Its in calgary and pretty awesome... milkshake and a triple burger. and onion rings. best stuff ever

#322 Eyams

Eyams
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:40 AM

Peter's Drive In (: Its in calgary and pretty awesome... milkshake and a triple burger. and onion rings. best stuff ever

#323 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:29 PM

Subway.

Tuna on flatbread or Monteray Cheddar, with every veggie except spinach, cucumbers and jalapenos, with chipolte sauce.

Subway. :D
Spicy italian with lots of lettuce. <3

#324 Vizz

Vizz
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:21 PM

Definitely Five Guys :D or In n Out. their double cheeseburgers/fries are amazing @.@

#325 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:31 PM

I'm much too lazy to see if anyone mentioned this, but Taco Del Mar is one of my all time favorites. You can get healthy options there and the burritos are incredibly filling. I used to get one that was just whole beans, cheese, and whatever condiments and that would pretty much be my only meal when I was working 7:30 am to 11:00pm. Having two jobs back to back was murder especially when you were on your feet for the majority of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users