Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

Subway. :D
Spicy italian with lots of lettuce. <3

MY FAV!!!

#327 Chloee

Chloee
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

I love Subway, and every now and again, McDonalds. But my favourite thing right now is the 99p Chicken burger from McDonalds :) Probably made from horrible stuff, but I'm lovin' it xD (couldn't resist)

Edited by Chloee, 05 August 2011 - 10:43 AM.

#328 Epidote

Epidote
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:44 AM

My favorite is Chick-fil-a nuggets! I also love Taco Bell but I think that's cause I never get to have it.

#329 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Nuggets. No explanation required.

#330 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:09 PM

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Nuggets. No explanation required.

i love wendy's :0 theyre soo cheap

#331 Broham

Broham
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:58 PM

I like the McDonalds southwest chicken, grilled. That's the only fast food I ever eat and rarely at that.

#332 Indigo

Indigo
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:08 PM

Wendy's spicy nuggets are amazing, and cheap as all hell. It's like 99 cents for 5 of those hoes. Burger King has THE BEST nuggets of any fast food place, but I don't order burgers there. Also, the legendary FryPod. McDs nuggets are okay, but completely tasteless. Their buffalo sauce is super good though.

I hate Subway. I more into Togos and Quiznos. But then again I basically hate sandwiches of all kinds. I barely even like burgers. Sometimes I crave quarter pounders from McDs. It's horrible. Dx I don't usually get burgers from anywhere else.

Also, apparently KFC still has the double down. Thinking about getting one one of these days just to prove to everyone I am heart attack-proof. ;D I HATE KFC though. Their chicken sucks and they also declined me a job. So extra hate there. Popeyes is so much better when it comes to chicken. It has that slight spice too, which is amazing. Jack in the Crack has amazing hand-breaded chicken tenders, although they are way too expensive. It's the only thing I get there.

Pizza-wise, I love Pizza Hut, because I have a ton of friends who work there. There's a lot of sneaky stuff you have to know about when you order, and they constantly try to rip you off with the wings {which I LOVE, but are so damn bad for you}, luckily, since they know me there I always get my orders the right way. I go there only for wings.

Hope I don't sound like a junkie or anything after all that. I'm only 122lbs, lol. :3

#333 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:56 AM

Oh this one is easy - in the South we have...

WELCOME TO MOE"S!

It is homemade burritos made right in front of you with anything you want and they are freakin huge.

You walk in and the entire staff yells at the top of their lungs "Welcome to Moe's!" but they act like idiots when they do it. Totally funny.

If you walk in and hesitate to read the menu they start yelling "We gotta Virgin!!"

Wendy's spicy nuggets are amazing, and cheap as all hell. It's like 99 cents for 5 of those hoes. Burger King has THE BEST nuggets of any fast food place, but I don't order burgers there. Also, the legendary FryPod. McDs nuggets are okay, but completely tasteless. Their buffalo sauce is super good though.

I hate Subway. I more into Togos and Quiznos. But then again I basically hate sandwiches of all kinds. I barely even like burgers. Sometimes I crave quarter pounders from McDs. It's horrible. Dx I don't usually get burgers from anywhere else.

Also, apparently KFC still has the double down. Thinking about getting one one of these days just to prove to everyone I am heart attack-proof. ;D I HATE KFC though. Their chicken sucks and they also declined me a job. So extra hate there. Popeyes is so much better when it comes to chicken. It has that slight spice too, which is amazing. Jack in the Crack has amazing hand-breaded chicken tenders, although they are way too expensive. It's the only thing I get there.

Pizza-wise, I love Pizza Hut, because I have a ton of friends who work there. There's a lot of sneaky stuff you have to know about when you order, and they constantly try to rip you off with the wings {which I LOVE, but are so damn bad for you}, luckily, since they know me there I always get my orders the right way. I go there only for wings.

Hope I don't sound like a junkie or anything after all that. I'm only 122lbs, lol. :3

Subway does suck

#334 chini

chini
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:14 AM

Dairy Queen <3

#335 slimeborg

slimeborg
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

No Arby's? I LOVE ARBYS.

#336 Epidote

Epidote
  • 294 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

No Arby's? I LOVE ARBYS.

I do love some Arby's but feel they can be too expensive. I love any place that will sell mozarella sticks.

#337 onethreezerotwo

onethreezerotwo
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:45 PM

Double double animal style with raw and grilled onions. Animal fries. Neapolitan shake. Fin.

#338 sarcastiiclove

sarcastiiclove
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:41 AM

Chick Fil A will forever be my glory in the fast food franchise.

#339 chicityballa

chicityballa
  • 209 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

Gotta go with burger king on this but mcdonalds fries are oonnnnnn point

#340 Ryuusei06

Ryuusei06
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:58 AM

I don't know where to start..O_o

Burger King, Wendy's, Subway, KFC... Depends on what you're going for really.:))

#341 chicityballa

chicityballa
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:26 PM

ooo kfc is pretty good forgot that one

#342 Teucer

Teucer
  • 124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:11 PM

No Arby's? I LOVE ARBYS.

I was going to put In-N-Out, but your completely right. Arby's is sooo good. But I forget about it all the time because there isn't one near where I live, so I don't have it very often. Posted Image

#343 openu2

openu2
  • 248 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:15 PM

I love Pho- you guys should all go wat Pho

because its so good

#344 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:31 PM

Not to be biased...

But Rodeo Cheeseburgers from Burger King are AMAZING!

#345 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:39 AM

If subway is considered a fast food then defenatly subway....if it isnt then taco bell would do.

#346 chicityballa

chicityballa
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

at the end of the day theyre all sort of disgusting but i love burger kings hershey pie and the onion rings omgggg

#347 gummis

gummis
  • 58 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:09 AM

I don't understand all the subway love but I haven't eaten grains in awhile. Everything there tastes just about the same, I like chik-fil-a though :D

#348 eiraMymA

eiraMymA
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

Ew, the phrase "best fast food" doesn't exist. It's all garbage.
Except Jimmy John's. <3

#349 dreller120

dreller120
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:07 AM

Subway definitely!

#350 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:25 AM

Whataburger ;A; It smells fantastic in their joints, uwaaaa~

I always get the egg and cheese biscuit sandwich thing whenever I'm in the US :3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users